UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am getting more and more confused with this case, not only because of the mysterious disappearance itself but the way it is being dealt with by police. I have my most likely theory like everyone else (forced into car unwillingly hence phone going in bin, more than likely two or more people involved to overpower him and if it was at knifepoint for example there'd be no evidence to suggest a scuffle at the scene) Anyway, the police are apparently showing the cctv of hooded person in BSE town centre. Does this mean they believe him/her to be local? I don't get why it's not been shown on national media, surely if everyone in the country sees it there's more chance of them being recognised? I don't know if all the unidentified people are being shown locally? Just strange that they can show this footage to the local public but not make it widely known (yet). Also, another thing that I find strange is someone on FB said there had been a post about an altercation between Corrie and someone (who is or was a member of the FB group) at 9pm. This was apparently deleted. If this and other speculation is true, the long phone call to his brother, the crying in the doorway, it would certainly suggest something had gone on that day or evening. However, Nicola states that the police say there was no issue with Corrie and anyone else that night. I'm so confused, this group paints a totally different picture to FB. I do however feel incredibly gutted for Corrie and his family whatever has happened.

Most times when police put out a notice looking for someone who's committed a crime in a local region it will only be put out on the local TV channels, not on national TV, so I don't think it's unusual for them to only put the pictures in the police hug/pod...those are private individuals, after all, and they're only being asked to come forward to say if they saw Corrie or anything suspicious or not...they're not suspected of a crime.

To be honest it's not that unusual once you transition to private sector where credentials are needed to sell work. Just shows that he's got no intention of doing any covert work in the future with any depts or agencies that would require anonymity of the type required when on active service.

And is that the characteristic of someone with deep intelligence background?

I'm going to have to find the post from Nicola aren't i. If I'm wrong I'm more than happy to delete all related posts. But I'm absolutely sure she confirmed this.
I have just been looking for it as I sure I read her post they have access to his account.
I did find a post dated Nov 5th where someone asked if his f/b messages can be checked and someone has replied 'this has been posted on here that its been done'
also on the same subject Uncle T has also posted on one of his updates 16th Oct. We are aware that there appears to be some activity on social media accounts in Corrie's name. Please feel free to continue reporting this to us when seen, but please don't immediately assume it must be Corrie accessing them

Think of all the information we've been given and join up the dots. I ain't saying it's the answer. All I'm saying is it leads towards the area of the map which I've highlighted in red. The area near Mildenhall that was searched the other day adds to that theory.

Tony did say that a "tip" led to them closing off the road a few days ago to search that area - must've been a tip they took seriously enough to coordinate the effort. Jmo

I have just been looking for it as I sure I read her post they have access to his account.
I did find a post dated Nov 5th where someone asked if his f/b messages can be checked and someone has replied 'this has been posted on here that its been done'
also on the same subject Uncle T has also posted on one of his updates 16th Oct. We are aware that there appears to be some activity on social media accounts in Corrie's name. Please feel free to continue reporting this to us when seen, but please don't immediately assume it must be Corrie accessing them

Thank you that's quite helpful as it goes. I'll see what I can find.

Hello Spurslass, welcome.
Can you explain your meaning of 'one for work purposes and 1 for leisure' please?

Well being in the services and when you are posted abroad on active duty..you get 1 for work and 1 for leisure (personal)

Just wondered if Corrie had 2 thats all...and if so..were they both back in his room or just 1 ..

Tony seems like the kind of guy who would jump on a plane and talk some sense into Corrie is he was thinking of going AWOL or already had, he'd tell him to weigh things up and convince him if he wanted to get out to pvr and if it was a case of a mental health issue making serving out notice impossible then speaking to personnel about it, they're pretty understanding about such things. Work seems like a big thing for Tony he said he was getting on his c.140th flight of the year.

Ok so could his credentials then be disposable? It seems family is a big thing for them.

Not in the British MIL you don't, only i
Well being in the services and when you are posted abroad on active duty..you get 1 for work and 1 for leisure (personal)

Just wondered if Corrie had 2 thats all...and if so..were they both back in his room or just 1 ..

I have not been following this for a while so sorry if this was already posted:

Missing Corrie Mckeague: Suffolk police search 'lacks resources'

The uncle of a missing serviceman has criticised a "lack of police resources" available to search for his nephew.

Tony Wringe said police were yet to identify 23 people spotted on CCTV in connection with the disappearance of Corrie Mckeague.

Mr Wringe, who has a background in counter-terrorism, said: "I have a lot of respect for the DI leading this investigation; I think he is competent and determined to bring about an outcome.
"But he is doing this without the resources he needs to get there. I can see his frustration."
He added: "If this was Prince Harry, who is just another serviceman, then police and every other agency would be involved."
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-suffolk-38052508

Off tangent a bit - but there was mention of 2 murders that the local police are working at the moment. Any chance they might be related?

And not saying this happened in Corrie's case - but any past stories in the local area of gay-bashing or late night muggings/robberies that have been in the news?

Further - do the local police issue a public police blotter type of activity log weekly or monthly to the public? Maybe this is just an American thing but it would be worthwhile to see what else is going on in the area in the months and weeks leading up to 9/24

Off tangent a bit - but there was mention of 2 murders that the local police are working at the moment. Any chance they might be related?

And not saying this happened in Corrie's case - but any past stories in the local area of gay-bashing or late night muggings/robberies that have been in the news?

Further - do the local police issue a public police blotter type of activity log weekly or monthly to the public? Maybe this is just an American thing but it would be worthwhile to see what else is going on in the area in the months and weeks leading up to 9/24

You can review all crimes for the immediate vicinity here: https://crime-statistics.co.uk/postcode/IP33 1EA

I know it's silly to get attached to a theory, especially when we don't have the facilities to look into it. But the assignation with a married woman who Corrie already knows seems like the best fit. So he waits 15 to 20 minutes in the doorway for her to arrive in a car, meets her in the horseshoe and gets picked up and driven away. Maybe they stop somewhere in the car for a little while before she drives him back to her place (Barton Mills/Mildenhall area) and on the drive there they go through one of the phone blackspots and Corrie just doesn't want to have his phone ringing at her place so he turns it off and the mast never gets the 'off' message? Then the phone never gets turned back on again because hubby comes home and finds Corrie in his house.

So, what you're saying is Corrie was having an affair with a married woman, who was around the same age as himself (23) and should be in the honeymoon phase of her marriage...maybe has young kids too. Her husband happens to work nights...handy, that. Rather going straight round to her place he gorges on two cheeseburgers, chips and a smelly kebab...after drinking himself into a near stupor...slumps in a doorway for two hours surrounded by smelly food packaging...then phones his married lover at 3:00am because he's feeling soooo romantic...she gets out of bed...drives to collect him while he's all smelly and disorientated...then drives him back to her place (without either of them or her car being spotted...have rampant sex....then suddenly her husband comes in....he kills Corrie....and they've kept his body in the house for 8 weeks? Or carried his body out of the house without neighbours seeing and dumps him somewhere? Seriously?

Re Corrie being in Facebook group, I'm a facebook friend of Nicola's (old acquaintance, no inside information) and she added me to the group. I didn't have to click "yes" or "accept", I was immediately in the group. I assume she added all her friends, Corrie included. No mystery there.

Re Corrie being in Facebook group, I'm a facebook friend of Nicola's (old acquaintance, no inside information) and she added me to the group. I didn't have to click "yes" or "accept", I was immediately in the group. I assume she added all her friends, Corrie included. No mystery there.

Thank you for the confirmation of that.

he gorges on two cheeseburgers, chips and a smelly kebab...after drinking himself into a near stupor...slumps in a doorway for two hours surrounded by smelly food packaging...then phones his married lover at 3:00am because he's feeling soooo romantic...she gets out of bed...drives to collect him while he's all smelly and disorientated..

Put like that he sounds a right catch.

Now don't be a spollsport with your simple obvious explanations :laughing:

is it fact that his car was untaxed. When was that said as it's the first I've heard of it,

The untaxed car is weighing on me - he could probably drive it on base without being ticketed but off base sounds risky. And leaving it overnight in a public car park off base? I just don't see it.

Corrie posted pics of this cute silver convertible MG that he purchased at 21. On Instagram, he shows his new, shiny blue BMW convertible (age 23). Guy liked his cars! Would any guy rightfully want to leave his beautiful, shiny car in an open car park over night, knowing it was untaxed and could get booted (and potentially damaged in the process)? Plus, IIRC, convertibles were not really the norm in this area due to the weather, so it was an eye-grabber. Seems like he would either be trying to sober up to drive it home or if he was meeting someone, planned to come back later that morning to pick it up. I almost see him leaning more toward sobering and driving it to safety than leaving it to be ticketed otherwise. You?

Someone this morning has asked on the FB page what Corrie picked up from the floor on CCTV1. His mums has replied that it was a chip, "it gets the 3 second rule"

Just an FYI as I know it's been queried a couple of times.

I'd that with a pinch of salt....

Regarding untaxed cars, they act fairly quickly. I received a letter within two months of no tax (I was selling and doing the mot hence not declaring sorn) the fines build up too. Seems odd to not tax it because they do chase you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966