UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Although that does say about leaving 'on his own', could it also mean separating from the other guys in the group before the rest went home...like possibly because he had gone out with a girl, or maybe met a girl?

We were also pointed, earlier, in the direction of the Flex nightclub page where there are supposed to be pictures of Corrie with girls/ladies, so it does seem that he enjoyed the company of girls. The ScottishSun article has Nicola saying that Corrie had dated since he split up with his former girlfriend, so it doesn't sound as if he 'only' had nights out with the lads, but sometimes went on dates, and maybe sometimes asked a girlfriend to join him on nights out?

I think it could mean both that he literally left by himself or that he left not with his friends and maybe with a girl but I don't think it in any way means he ALWAYS left alone.

Well, if there's 3 or 4 ways out of the bin area, why did Tony and Nicola insist there was only one way? And Tony said that AFTER going there himself. If they've since changed their story, ask yourself why?

RSBM.

This is a misunderstanding....

The small area where the bins are and where cars can park *out of view of the CCTV* is the dead end talked about. Coming out of this small area and taking one of the 3 possible routes out the area *on foot* Corrie would have been seen on CCTV (as he was in the 2nd CCTV) and probably by other people but wasn't.

I was also referring to Corrie drinking vodka in his car whilst sat in the drivers seat, parked up. And he MUST have driven after that to get to Waitrose....

Do you know that's the order it happened in? Perhaps he drove to Waitrose, bought some alcohol in there then went back out to sit in his car and drink it while chatting to Darroch?

Well, if there's 3 or 4 ways out of the bin area, why did Tony and Nicola insist there was only one way? And Tony said that AFTER going there himself. If they've since changed their story, ask yourself why?

Regarding the risky behaviour, I wasn't just referring to driving a car without tax (which IS a risk) I was also referring to Corrie drinking vodka in his car whilst sat in the drivers seat, parked up. And he MUST have driven after that to get to Waitrose....

But it isn't just all that...his suggestive pictures on Instagram....his getting so drunk he's ejected from clubs...so drunk he crashes out in doorways...

If you don't see that as risky, especially holding a position in the RAF, then we clearly have different views on what's normal and abnormal behaviour.

Yes, SOME teens and young adults may get so drunk that they're carted off to hospital or arrested...but the only people who usually sleep in doorways are the homeless. Nicola seems to think it's normal for Corrie, but the majority of people would think otherwise. It's is NIT normal to be so drunk that you almost pass out in a doorway...it just isn't, however much you want to downplay it. None of his friends went with him and passed out too....so what does THAT tell you?

BBM - where's the link for the fact he was drinking vodka and that he wasn't already parked in Waitrose at the time please

Are you a friend of Corrie's? If so you can ask to be a verified insider so you can post what you know without risking the thread being closed down

A completely out of the box one, it has been said that homeless people have been known to sleep on the roofs of the shops around the dead end already confirmed, corry at some point, time unknown spoke to a homeless man, says to homeless man I'm going to walk home, fact, now just suppose homeless person says you don't want to be walking all that way back at this time of night, I know some ware you can get you head down for a few hours, see you around by the dead end about 3.30, corrie then sleeps on roof until after 8.30 then comes down, and,,,,,,, I'm not shure after that,

Regarding the risky behaviour, I wasn't just referring to driving a car without tax (which IS a risk) I was also referring to Corrie drinking vodka in his car whilst sat in the drivers seat, parked up. And he MUST have driven after that to get to Waitrose....

But it isn't just all that...his suggestive pictures on Instagram....his getting so drunk he's ejected from clubs...so drunk he crashes out in doorways...

If you don't see that as risky, especially holding a position in the RAF, then we clearly have different views on what's normal and abnormal behaviour.

Yes, SOME teens and young adults may get so drunk that they're carted off to hospital or arrested...but the only people who usually sleep in doorways are the homeless. Nicola seems to think it's normal for Corrie, but the majority of people would think otherwise. It's is NIT normal to be so drunk that you almost pass out in a doorway...it just isn't, however much you want to downplay it. None of his friends went with him and passed out too....so what does THAT tell you?

I wonder if the bit about Tony saying there was only one way out of the horseshoe is just a misunderstanding, and maybe what he actually meant was that you can't get out of the actual horseshoe shape other than the way in...no alleys between the shops or anything? But if you were to stand in the horseshoe with your back to the jewellery shop there, then you'd have three options, back the way Corrie came, right to McDonalds (I think it was McDs?) or across to Short Brackland?

I also think we need to bear in mind that Nicola is sometimes talking as someone who's aware of what police want to know when someone goes missing. "Is he the sort who'd jump on the back of a bin lorry?" doesn't necessarily mean that he'd done this a hundred times before, but that it wouldn't be out of character for him to do something like this. It's more about profiling Corrie's personality and saying what she thinks his limits are, and sometimes she might get it wrong, like with the drinking while on the phone sitting in the car, which she later admitted he had done and she was disappointed that he would do it, but she accepted that he had.

And for the doorway thing, he was sitting down to eat, yes he was on the street but surely most people have sat on a wall or something to eat a bag of chips? I don't think it's that much different from doing that. And he wasn't going to sleep in the doorway, he dozed off while eating, not purposely. We don't know what the rest of his friends did so we can't make comparisons, and maybe the valid comparisons come from other nights out.

Now why didn't I think of that? Nothing more romantic than snogging a beer breath drunk, wobbly on his legs, with the warm whiff of heady kebab & garlic aroma...irresistible!

It is a fair comment though.

Earlier in the evening and without "leaving" Flex early....
....he would be more "unsteady" (and maybe a couple of burgers lighter) ....but it would be still rather "unsophisticated".

There is just "something" I'm not grabbing here.
Why a wait ? Why that time ? Why Short Brackland ?

IF Tony KNOWS the police have access to Corrie's account why would he tell people to "feel free to continue reporting this to us"?

Very curious. I didn't realise there had been activity on Corrie's social media accounts. I wonder if Tony meant that this was in addition to police activity on them?

A completely out of the box one, it has been said that homeless people have been known to sleep on the roofs of the shops around the dead end already confirmed, corry at some point, time unknown spoke to a homeless man, says to homeless man I'm going to walk home, fact, now just suppose homeless person says you don't want to be walking all that way back at this time of night, I know some ware you can get you head down for a few hours, see you around by the dead end about 3.30, corrie then sleeps on roof until after 8.30 then comes down, and,,,,,,, I'm not shure after that,
Massively important statement! That has potential surely? We know that everywhere around that area has been searched but has the roof areas? I remember reading about that!

You're not sure after that... I;m not sure before "that" !

You're suggesting (in a main town with a taxi service) he takes the advice of a homeless bloke... lets sleep on the roof of these building!

Can we "please" stick to facts that are known and speculate on facts that may not be known....

I wonder if the bit about Tony saying there was only one way out of the horseshoe is just a misunderstanding, and maybe what he actually meant was that you can't get out of the actual horseshoe shape other than the way in...no alleys between the shops or anything? But if you were to stand in the horseshoe with your back to the jewellery shop there, then you'd have three options, back the way Corrie came, right to McDonalds (I think it was McDs?) or across to Short Brackland?

I also think we need to bear in mind that Nicola is sometimes talking as someone who's aware of what police want to know when someone goes missing. "Is he the sort who'd jump on the back of a bin lorry?" doesn't necessarily mean that he'd done this a hundred times before, but that it wouldn't be out of character for him to do something like this. It's more about profiling Corrie's personality and saying what she thinks his limits are, and sometimes she might get it wrong, like with the drinking while on the phone sitting in the car, which she later admitted he had done and she was disappointed that he would do it, but she accepted that he had.

And for the doorway thing, he was sitting down to eat, yes he was on the street but surely most people have sat on a wall or something to eat a bag of chips? I don't think it's that much different from doing that. And he wasn't going to sleep in the doorway, he dozed off while eating, not purposely. We don't know what the rest of his friends did so we can't make comparisons, and maybe the valid comparisons come from other nights out.

Let me clarify the 'horseshoe/dead end' situation here with another easy to follow graphic....because we all like pictures dont we boys and girls? ;)
attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 158
You're not sure after that... I;m not sure before "that" !

You're suggesting (in a main town with a taxi service) he takes the advice of a homeless bloke... lets sleep on the roof of these building!

Can we "please" stick to facts that are known and speculate on facts that may not be known....
Then you could ask the reason to sleep in the doorway instead of getting a taxi after he got the takeaway, we don't know

Let me clarify the 'horseshoe/dead end' situation here with another easy to follow graphic....because we all like pictures dont we boys and girls? ;)
Is that 15 mins inside the Kebab shop or 15 mins outside as its showing 1-15 @ the kebab shop and 1-30 walking past the guys on the corner.
I ask just to see how long he spent talking to the guy in the T shirt.

He went with someone. That we know. Man or women. We dont know. How many we dont know. Why he went we dont know. What happened we dont know. Why he never came back we dont know.

But we do know he went with someone. Who? Why?

They either still have him locked away or his now dead.

If this is a one man show. Which looks likely as not 1 person has come forward with any information, not even anonymously. Then this 1 person is the only person that knows.

All we can rely on now is if someone recognises anyone from the descriptions and photos and comes forward with info. Or the technology will prevail eventually, cctv, phone info etc.

Whoever did this, time is running out for them... They may as well come forward now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have I missed something???? How do we know he went with someone? I have not seen any report from the Police to confirm this! They have always said there is nothing to suggest third party involvement. The family have however always stressed that they believe there is criminal involvement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scyna0895