UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tisn't suzyjackson...I was querying as soundssuspicious keeps mentioning it as fact and we are supposed to stick to them on here or lose the thread...

He went with someone. That we know. Man or women. We dont know. How many we dont know. Why he went we dont know. What happened we dont know. Why he never came back we dont know.

But we do know he went with someone. Who? Why?

They either still have him locked away or his now dead.

If this is a one man show. Which looks likely as not 1 person has come forward with any information, not even anonymously. Then this 1 person is the only person that knows.

All we can rely on now is if someone recognises anyone from the descriptions and photos and comes forward with info. Or the technology will prevail eventually, cctv, phone info etc.

Whoever did this, time is running out for them... They may as well come forward now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just read the paper article that's on Corries page Nicola as given this interview and reading it I'm starting to feel more on a jealous local then a random attack. If you read were she has put he is a ladies man and goes on lots of dates I'm wondering if locals got a bit fed up with it all. We have a base in Beverley and the squaddies came over (been banned last I heard) they were sick of the trouble and the locals were getting sick to death of them. Just another idea folks .... Can someone explain why the hub can show the cctv but it cant be advertised to the group Tony did say due to regulations of is it DPA regulations can someone explain this please x

ladies man? so have any of these ladies come forward to say how he wooed them?

Except for the girlfriend he was seeing last year there's no evidence to show he'd even dated a woman since...

Nicola also said that Corrie ALWAYS left nightclubs by himself...he never pulled and went off with a lady...strange..........

I was just looking at the map of the area where he disappeared, and ironically 50 yards away is a branch of McDonalds which would have opened at 5am where he could have sat in the warm with a coffee.

I'm not sure, I'd need to look at a post and compare it to the BB code. If you can do BB code, then you can fix it yourself, or just wait for a mod to pop in and they seem to be fixing broken quotes for us (very nice of them to do that!)

Oops, forgot the quote...please can someone tell me why my 'reply with quote' Doesn't post with a nice neat box like others do...??

attachment.php

I genuinely can't see ANY reason why a vehicle can't secrete itself in the bottom red area. In fact, it doesn't even have to 'secrete' itself, it just has to park. Absolutely bags of space near the bicycle rack.

So, looks like we've sorted the exit by car theory! At last!
Just need to figure out who and whether Miss Marple in the library really was the culprit all along!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 139
Is the Sun story available online? If it is, does anyone have a link please? (If the Sun counts as a valid media site, that is.)

They only write to the address on the DVLA record, if you've moved and don't tell them you won't get the letter.

Anyway, does anyone have a theory about how the taxed or untaxed state of the car is relevant to Corrie's disappearance?

Absolutely. This exact thing happened with our work van. We moved premises and accounts didn't receive the reminder and with no disc displayed now neither me or anyone else knew it had run out.

Only when I booked the van in for service at the dealer 6 months later was I informed...didn't get pulled or any tickets. Tax is now setup on monthly DD! Can't forget.

And yes, this has nothing to do with Corrie being missing. Honestly don't care if he has broken every "moral" rule in the book, bottom line is he's missing and probably dead, sadly. If so would like whoever is responsible brought to book and off the streets.

I was just looking at the map of the area where he disappeared, and ironically 50 yards away is a branch of McDonalds which would have opened at 5am where he could have sat in the warm with a coffee.
That's an interesting proposition. It's sparked another thought. Is there one at Barton Mills or Mildenhall?

That post you've quoted me as saying - I did not write that!

I never said it was the first time I'd heard his car was untaxed!

Anyhiw, it's true - his car WAS untaxed,

BBM

Admin Note

Please provide PROOF that his car was untaxed.

Until a link or official document is provided, this is to be considered a rumor. We do not discuss rumors as it confuses the FACTS.

No more speculation and assuming that the car was untaxed until we have official confirmation. Please alert any violations.

ladies man? so have any of these ladies come forward to say how he wooed them?

Except for the girlfriend he was seeing last year there's no evidence to show he'd even dated a woman since...

Nicola also said that Corrie ALWAYS left nightclubs by himself...he never pulled and went off with a lady...strange..........

This is the answer to the FAQ about why Corrie left his friends

"Corrie would leave on his own if he chose on a night out. On this occasion, none of his friends knew he had been asked to leave. Corrie could have called them at any time if he wanted to."

Please post your link to show that he ALWAYS left on his own, I don't think this was ever said. And, can we have the link for the car not being taxed please

"Corrie would leave on his own if he chose on a night out. On this occasion, none of his friends knew he had been asked to leave. Corrie could have called them at any time if he wanted to."

Please post your link to show that he ALWAYS left on his own, I don't think this was ever said. And, can we have the link for the car not being taxed please

Slow typing - I see I've cross posted with beach

Firstly if you look back at the info, you'll find.lots of comments regarding 3 or 4 ways in and out of the horseshoe area on foot. They aren't lying as they've confirmed that too (and neither am.I, I've read the comments). Secondly, I didn't say I was in the right not having car tax, I'm saying that's not risky behaviour person as it happened quite by accident to me (though not a defence in law). Thirdly, I didn't mean his car was new, sorry my wording was wrong, I meant new to Corrie. Fourthly, where did you get the info about his car having no car tax on it from? I haven't read that anywhere and may have missed it. And finally, yes, this is what happens week in week out across the country. Your children may or.may not don't but I know it happens as I've seen it myself. Of course it's dangerous but many, many teens and twenties do it I'm afraid.

Anyway, on other some of the other theories. I think many of you have looked carefully into the facts and there are quite a few plausible ones. I think I'm still of the 'wrong place, wrong time' camp myself. I am utterly convinced that Corrie talks or goes over to someone as he walks into the horseshoe.

Well, if there's 3 or 4 ways out of the bin area, why did Tony and Nicola insist there was only one way? And Tony said that AFTER going there himself. If they've since changed their story, ask yourself why?

Regarding the risky behaviour, I wasn't just referring to driving a car without tax (which IS a risk) I was also referring to Corrie drinking vodka in his car whilst sat in the drivers seat, parked up. And he MUST have driven after that to get to Waitrose....

But it isn't just all that...his suggestive pictures on Instagram....his getting so drunk he's ejected from clubs...so drunk he crashes out in doorways...

If you don't see that as risky, especially holding a position in the RAF, then we clearly have different views on what's normal and abnormal behaviour.

Yes, SOME teens and young adults may get so drunk that they're carted off to hospital or arrested...but the only people who usually sleep in doorways are the homeless. Nicola seems to think it's normal for Corrie, but the majority of people would think otherwise. It's is NIT normal to be so drunk that you almost pass out in a doorway...it just isn't, however much you want to downplay it. None of his friends went with him and passed out too....so what does THAT tell you?

Although that does say about leaving 'on his own', could it also mean separating from the other guys in the group before the rest went home...like possibly because he had gone out with a girl, or maybe met a girl?

We were also pointed, earlier, in the direction of the Flex nightclub page where there are supposed to be pictures of Corrie with girls/ladies, so it does seem that he enjoyed the company of girls. The ScottishSun article has Nicola saying that Corrie had dated since he split up with his former girlfriend, so it doesn't sound as if he 'only' had nights out with the lads, but sometimes went on dates, and maybe sometimes asked a girlfriend to join him on nights out?

Well, if there's 3 or 4 ways out of the bin area, why did Tony and Nicola insist there was only one way? And Tony said that AFTER going there himself. If they've since changed their story, ask yourself why?

Regarding the risky behaviour, I wasn't just referring to driving a car without tax (which IS a risk) I was also referring to Corrie drinking vodka in his car whilst sat in the drivers seat, parked up. And he MUST have driven after that to get to Waitrose....

But it isn't just all that...his suggestive pictures on Instagram....his getting so drunk he's ejected from clubs...so drunk he crashes out in doorways...

If you don't see that as risky, especially holding a position in the RAF, then we clearly have different views on what's normal and abnormal behaviour.

Yes, SOME teens and young adults may get so drunk that they're carted off to hospital or arrested...but the only people who usually sleep in doorways are the homeless. Nicola seems to think it's normal for Corrie, but the majority of people would think otherwise. It's is NIT normal to be so drunk that you almost pass out in a doorway...it just isn't, however much you want to downplay it. None of his friends went with him and passed out too....so what does THAT tell you?

I only know that I've read many comments that say there were more pedestrian routes in the horseshoe area than just the way Corrie entered (only one vehicular access though). I also don't believe I've read that he drove to waitrose after he had been drinking...my impression was that he'd parked up, had a drink and then gone to the pub...I haven't seen a mention of driving once he'd had a drink. Then finally the drinking/sitting in doorways, eating and snoozing (rather than passing out) and being drunk...it is a common occurence I'm afraid...and it doesn't tell me anything other than on this occasion Corrie was more drunk thank his mates...��

The car tax question again...where have you read it as no one else seems to have done.

Catching up....my morning and haven't read through at least 10 pages yet

If Corrie was arranging to meet woman (he was seeing) thru phone App at 3.30....but it was actually the woman's partner/husband doing the texting on her phone. Corrie thinks it's her. As he sees the vehicle, maybe lights on, he can't see figure inside clearly...man hops out just as he reaches car and he bops him hard, knocks him out and bundles him into boot, binding him so he can't move if/when he comes round. If all went smoothly it could be done in a minute. Drives off (one of the vehicles on cctc). Finishes him off somewhere else and disposes Thetford Forrest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member