UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry if I'm repeating anyone's earlier post but someone has been tagged and named in the CCTV footage on social media...

She has ruled herself out, those theee have also been identified according to the police in the hub.

Well that's good. As everyone else is saying, this shouldn't be taking 2 months to sort out.

I think there is someone stood in the shadows top right hand side.
If I tilt my computer to a certain angle I can see a face in the top right. It could be another hanging basket type situation though. Face or no face does anyone know where in BSE this particular footage was shot? I can't work it out.

i cant believe how many people were around the time corrie went missing it was a busy night it really could change things the guy whose running is really going for it maybe he did see something and scared to come forward or he was running that fast he has not seen anything anyway

If I tilt my computer to a certain angle I can see a face in the top right. It could be another hanging basket type situation though. Face or no face does anyone know where in BSE this particular footage was shot? I can't work it out.

What parts? The man running is from the direction Corrie walked up past the bay on the right, the shots through the door are a little further up by the bay by corn hill (I believe) and the two girls and the boy are on brentgrovel (again I believe)

With regards to the running man in the CCTV. ..if you enlarge your screen/view footage on a pc there's someone else walking underneath the light on the left hand side. Wonder if they've come forward or been identified?

It's on the Facebook Find Corrie page but the person has spoken to police now.

Edited post to make it clearer! The person named on social media has now come forward, not the pair of legs dangling under the street lamp!

Where is this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Itv anglia, but she's discounted herself and the three people in question were identified anyway, police in the hub have told people they've been identified.

the guy whose running is really going for it maybe he did see something and scared to come forward or he was running that fast he has not seen anything anyway
It appears he is running with urgency towards where Corrie was last seen rather than away from there though.

I wonder if the same person is shown repeatedly but the lighting and angles from various forms of cctv make them look different. Can anyone work out where all the cctv was from exactly? We should do a wee map so we can analyse.

With regards to the running man in the CCTV. ..if you enlarge your screen/view footage on a pc there's someone else walking underneath the light on the left hand side. Wonder if they've come forward or been identified?
Not that I know of police were asking people to watch that area apparently.

lets say the guy running didn't see or hear anything out the normal it could mean that Corrie did meet someone in a car and drove off willingly. If there was a punch up that guy running would of had to hear the fighting and scuffle.

Having only been able to see those few minutes and not the full 12 minutes, I must say what has been shown

is good quality CCTV. Good enough to identify possible witnesses anyway..

It appears he is running with urgency towards where Corrie was last seen rather than away from there though.

I wonder if the same person is shown repeatedly but the lighting and angles from various forms of cctv make them look different. Can anyone work out where all the cctv was from exactly? We should do a wee map so we can analyse.

All the footage shown is from the Greenwoods camera and the b/w footage is from the Cornhill shopping centre.

He ran straight past the bay though. The inside footage is from near corn hill I believe

On here it's been mentioned a group of people by the bins on CCTV...I can't find this anywhere in those clips?? I can see the man running and a few stills and 3 girls but that's all...am I missing something or is it not all in the clips on the fb page???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member