UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dc, try looking again - focus on the left side of your screen, right underneath the street light there. As jogger passes by, two little feet come out from under the awning, sort of turn as if they're watching something, then the camera pans up the road a little further to watch the jogger continue till out of view.

I wonder if if these little feet belong to the person in clip 5 - a still photo of a hooded figure in a long coat on the opposite side of the road?
attachment.php

Yeah I saw feet man, but how can anyone be expected to identify a pair of feet that some people don't even seem to believe is feet 😂

They have to have more of that person on the greenwoods camera in better quality at some point.

Nicola has confirmed via the Facebook page that the police don't have sufficient funds to sort through the images. Something has been seen in the pod footage which isn't allowed to be mentioned. Wonder what/who?

I haven't seen anything about a mystery piece of footage that's not allowed to be mentioned?

Dc - I don't know if this helps but I tried to snap a pic of the person coming out from under the awning. Pic 1 no person, pic 2, you can just make out the feet coming into view. Look right below the light on the left and the side of the building -
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    105.9 KB · Views: 248
Has anyone seen a better version of the photo of the person in the long coat which has been shown on the FB page in the last hour on a post where the comments have now been turned off? On my laptop the person looks as though they are carrying something big over their shoulder, but this could just be the effect of the shadows.

Hmm - I might have messed that all up, sideways and all.
attachment.php

This is the "before/no feet" pic.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    112.8 KB · Views: 366
Nicola has confirmed via the Facebook page that the police don't have sufficient funds to sort through the images. Something has been seen in the pod footage which isn't allowed to be mentioned. Wonder what/who?

Well, that's promising at least!

Hmm - I might have messed that all up, sideways and all.
attachment.php

This is the "before/no feet" pic.

😂

I noticed the person when I watched on the laptop. But why would Nicola be upset this person wasn't pointed out(considering they are unidentifiable from this footage) she must be talking about the other running footage (I also read many times the police pointed out the feet to people in the hub)

I'm unclear on whether the person in the feet footage is the same person as the one being referred to on Facebook. A 2nd running person has been mentioned.

Please get ready to move over to a new thread in about 15 minutes.

There is apparently another clip of someone running in the opposite direction in which someone is seen sitting on a post but tries to hide from running person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamiestews06