UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with this. The problem is if awol is a possibilty it would appear something has happened since then. The third party wouldn't necessarily come forward as they think he's gone awol after all they'd have helped him.

For what it's worth I don't think he's awol. But if he has, then it complicates things massively.

I totally agree with you and get what you are saying. If it is suspected that this is work related it will be closed doors!

This young service man wasn't new either.... With being new to this page I don't know if I am allowed to link onto other FB pages or to publicly promote a story without the other young mans family permission but if there is a way for me to message you I would be more than willing to give you the information.

If the information is already public I think you're allowed to post the person's name, similar cases are often referenced on here. As long as it doesn't start a separate discussion I think it's fine

There should be an option to private message me maybe on my profile? I use the mobile site so I don't see all the options
Think it might be against forum rules to move to discuss private messaging etc.

Think it might be against forum rules to move to discuss private messaging etc.

Is it really? I'll have a quick scan of the rules now

ETA you're right about not being allowed to "invite" people to message you. A bit of an odd situation as not directly linked to the case however will delete my comment about messaging and if mods see fit they can remove anything related.

Thanks for clarifying reason for delete cj. Thought I'd imagined it till I saw james refer to it too Thank goodness.

Welcome yorkshire. If your scenario was the case then, if a criminal act had taken place it would be police lead I believe. If perp was usaf it would still be uk police lead but liaising would be necessary. Correct me if wrong anyone by all means.

Good Evening, I am new on here but before commenting I wanted to check that this theory had not already been mulled over.
Putting it simply ... What are the chances of this been a conjoined effort by the police and RAF to cover up an inside involvement ? ie an initiation gone extremely wrong.... Perhaps all concerned are aware of what went on but without 100% clarification can not proceed with arrests etc.
This isn't a off the cuff notion... I have been following a case regarding a RAF guy who's events after a so called initiation led to his death/murder??/suicide?? all of which had the local police and MOD closing ranks.

And has much it pains me for his family and being a mum my self I think his mum knows the outcome to this whole story already but is playing the long game in order to secure a conviction.

We have briefly touched on the topic of hazings/beastings/jokes gone wrong. I think it's a tricky thing to talk about and there didn't seem to be much desire to delve into that. (because it doesn't seem very likely?)

I personally would say it's unlikely, mostly because I think it something happened under civilian police jurisdiction, then I'd expect them to expose and not assist in a cover up, especially not if assisting in a cover-up meant spending tens or hundreds of thousands of pounds on searching and bringing in assistance from outside forces and the Yard.

I'd also say that that kind of military cover-up would be more likely say, if someone had committed suicide, and they might gloss over some of the reasons behind it, but if they had a body, I don't think they'd cover up that part.

Do you really think all concerned perhaps know what went on yorkshire? Why do you think this in particular to this case?

Nicola said in one of her tv interviews I saw a week or so ago that the first that she knew of Corrie's disappearance was when Darroch called her to say that Corrie's mates from the base had contacted him to say that Corrie was missing, so Darroch must have had contact with Corrie's colleagues before Corrie went missing, even if he did not meet them in person.

Not necessarily Simone44....perhaps they got the phone number from Corrie's personnel records at the base.

Maybe the clue is in the investigation it's self, go back to the start when the police were doing a half decent job, managed to find corrie on all the many hours of CCTV an traced him to the bin area, bin lorry got seized they even managed to track his phone to Barton mills , all good work considering uncle tony makes a point of them being so under funded at every opportunity he can get, then after about the 3rd week the family have a big fall out with the police, since then the smoke screen appears , maybe the police found something interesting in week 3 and have now been told to look dum and under funded,

I just feel that with the apparent drip feeding of the information posted by the family that they already know the eventual outcome to what actually happened .... it's like one of those maths equations .,. I.e. They know x+y + z = end result .,.. perhaps they are just trying to clarify and get enough information to take a water tight case to court .... whatever the end outcome it's all very confusing and nothing seems to make sense

I have an old screenshot of an earlier websleuths thread that might be helpful. It was from 11-17 and was posted right before CoverMeCagney posted at 4:40 pm - unfortunately I cut the header off in my photo - ugh...

it says:
22:00 leaves home
~22:20 parks up on Robert Boby Way
~22:20-23:20 talks on phone with brother
~23:20-23:25 walks to So Bar
assume 30 minutes at So Bar
~23:55-0:00 walks to Wetherspoon
assume 30 min walk
00:30-00:35 walk to Flex
~1:00 asked to leave Flex
~1:05 arrives at Mama Mia's

are these the other 2 bars he went to before Flex?

v

I thought the same thing; whew, that area must smell really bad! But someone looked it up on the Biffa site fwiw

Do you remember who found it? I find it hard to believe to be honest. Personally I think such bins would be daily or every other day for businesses, especially food waste like Greggs.

ETA: Calo that ^ was me. It was a rough timeline I did to show Corrie's night out was very short. Those bars/pubs are the ones Nicola said he went to before Flex.

So Bar is on Langton Place and from their site, looks nice and rather upscale.

J D Wetherspoons is also called The Corn Exchange and looks like a decent restaurant with small bar area on Abbeygate Street if that helps any?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamiestews06