DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
QUICK POLL

Evaded CCTV and fell in river/ditch/woods on way home

Quick Poll

AWOL

Not my first or most likely theory, but one that I don't feel can be completely dismissed either (although I think it's an awol from life rather than the military),
in fact seeing the suicide option that would be more my inkling. We had a friend who was missing for 4 days, after the police had no leads they organised a public search. After two days of searching she was found less than half a mile away in a marshland area - she was depressed, walked away and effectively curled up and died.

i think hook up gone bad due to no noise from struggle or fight but my son thinks abduction planned saying someone been watching Corrie

Not my first or most likely theory, but one that I don't feel can be completely dismissed either (although I think it's an awol from life rather than the military)

So of your other two choices (hook up gone bad or accident on way home having evaded CCTV) which is numero uno?

Two things that I am still not 100% satisfied of which would be massive game changers - is there any way at all he could have accessed one of the buildings or stairwells in the bin area until after 8am, are there definitely no flats above? And could he have avoided being caught on camera all the way up Short B and then fallen in the river / died in a wooded area etc?

If we can rule out those two options then he MUST have left in a vehicle. Apparently they've all been identified, but have they had forensics done and cadavers dogs in them?

Still cant work out how to upload a picture :( sorry guys but on fb page Nicola as commented and states cctv been viewed up to 12 on ~SAT

If we can rule out those two options then he MUST have left in a vehicle. Apparently they've all been identified, but have they had forensics done and cadavers dogs in them?

If he did leave in one of those vehicles, the owners have had 60 days to get them thoroughly valeted a couple of times. What traces might realistically have survived that?

So of your other two choices (hook up gone bad or accident on way home having evaded CCTV) which is numero uno?

Two things that I am still not 100% satisfied of which would be massive game changers - is there any way at all he could have accessed one of the buildings or stairwells in the bin area until after 8am, are there definitely no flats above? And could he have avoided being caught on camera all the way up Short B and then fallen in the river / died in a wooded area etc?

A combination of the two, evaded cctv and met someone for a hook up.There are flats in the area of short b as that is where the private cctv came from, a flat. The buildings directly around the bins are mainly businesses with secure gates to the stairs (that's not to say he couldn't jump over them). Many moons ago my now husband was home on leave and had not managed to bump into me whilst out that evening. Through word of mouth he found out where I lived and landed on my doorstep, inside a secured building - a little bit of sweet talking got him in the building.

Still cant work out how to upload a picture :( sorry guys but on fb page Nicola as commented and states cctv been viewed up to 12 on ~SAT

That seems .... quick ... considering they hadn't managed to view it in two months. Can you direct me to her original quote - i.e. tell me which thread it's on? (Don't post a screenshot as we're not allowed to post social media screenshots.) I can see someone commenting on the FB group with a screenshot of Nicola's comment, but would like to see the original for context (in case it's a not/now typo - her comment is 'CCTV has now been viewed up until 12 on Sat x').

CJ357 I am scrolling trying to find it I'm sure it was on Tonys update the original one someone was saying why cant Nicola watch the cctv sat from 8am etc seen as the police haven't the man power and Nicola replied to her with that comment x

For the quick poll, and still working on my elimination assumptions post...

IF I eliminate all of those things, then I feel it's most likely that Corrie had a night out, shortened by getting thrown out of the club, which left him separated from his mates. Instead of getting a taxi home, maybe he thought he'd get something to eat and hang around until his mates came out and see if they walked by him and he'd get a lift back with them.

Instead, he dozed off from the drink and the heavy tummy and late night. It's gone three so he checks his phone (or a message comes through), leading to the forwarding of the picture. While on the phone he checks who's still up, or someone sees him online and messages him. He explains his predicament of being stuck in BSE, either the other person suggests they'll come pick him up or he asks them to. He waits in the doorway for 15 mins and then saunters down to the loading bay, maybe for a pee before they arrive or maybe just because that's a rational place for a pickup considering the layout of the pedestrianized streets.

A car drives down Short Brackland and wants to use the loading bay to turn around, Corrie gets in the car as it does the turn-around manoevre, and the car drives out with him in it. All over by the time running man goes past at approx 3.40, and definitely before the bin lorry gets there around 4ish.

Corrie seems very social and I can't imagine him getting in a fight with someone who's just given him a lift (back to their place, presumably as he's not been found en route to Honington). But for some reason there's a fight, Corrie is mortally injured and fearing manslaughter charges the assailant manages a cover-up, driving the body Saturday night under cover of darkness to somewhere like Thetford Forest, where it still lies, undiscovered. In this theory the phone was with Corrie but ran out of battery before 8am. It could have been dumped with the body, or could be thrown in a bin belonging to the householder and gone into household waste over the past 9 weeks completely unnoticed in regular rubbish.

it's on Nicola's one about friends and family started on the 24th and about an hour ago

CJ357 finally found it lol the original post is on Nicolas personal post of " It is said you cant choose your family " it is just above the 4 squared photo of corrie with the wording FINDCORRIEMCKEAGUE ... around 2hrs ago post hope you can find it X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme