UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another important thing of note is the relationships between the family and the (press) media.

Should the media become hooked on a story, if they do not hear any news from the police, their headlines shift towards berating the investigation.

In many murder investigations the headline "CLUELESS" is run when there are no press releases forth coming.

In this case, it seems the family have adopted the role of the media.

Has brother number 2 done any itervews as can't find anything,

Does anyone know if the D notice is still in force? Do you think that is still making an impact on how little we 'really' know?

I don't believe there ever has been a d notice, I think Tony mentioned it to pique interest in the case at a time when he was feeling frustrated with lack of action. There will certainly be things about Corrie's service history and the unit etc that will be kept under wraps but a d notice wouldn't be required to do that.

And he says on that interview he had spoke to him 4 times during the day.
Calling him was quicker than texting, calling him in his break and at his next dinner.

Then he called him when he left work (call 5 ) Corrie was getting ready to go out.
Then call 6 was when Corrie was in his car...
(I thought I saw he posted the photo to him at 3-08,
it seems now it wasn't sent to him but to someone else so my mistake.)

putting that aside.

They spoke to each other 6 times in one day, Am I right?.. . the next day and the next day there was no communication between them?
After 6 phone calls on the Friday there was nothing till Darroch was contacted by Corries friends who had Darrochs phone number..

Im going to venture to put some 'traditional' times to this. If he spoke to Darroch four times during the day I would suggest before 0745, between 1000-1030, between 1200-1230 and/or 1630 onwards. If he called him for a fifth time just as Corrie was going out we can suggest it would have been around 2000ish. We know Corrie was in his car around 2130 for the sixth call.

All reasonable guess work on my part. Unsure of relevance at present.

Darrochs body language in the interview kept catching my eye. He had his arms folded the whole time which, in my experience, usually indicate a defensive/protective measure and he also hardly moved but then both times when he was asked about speaking to Corrie that day, he suddenly gets quite animated and uses his hands to illustrate, almost in "swiping sections", how many times he spoke to him.
He does that twice, as well as emphasising that Corrie was "beyond happy".
It's probably nothing but those bits just really stand out to me.

http://www.findcorrie.co.uk/2016/10/03/no-evidence-of-where-my-son-is/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I caught the the sweeping motions, too, and got the feeling it was "move along, nothing here". The "beyond happy" comment too. But I think he is genuinely telling the truth and was trying to emphasize that Corrie was in a good state of mind, but it came out a little like frustration because he'd been asked that question so many times. Nicola is such a controlled, class act 100% of the time but it was nice when Darroch got the opportunity to talk about his brother, he really lit up and became almost joyful; you can just tell they're really close.

I don't believe there ever has been a d notice, I think Tony mentioned it to pique interest in the case at a time when he was feeling frustrated with lack of action. There will certainly be things about Corrie's service history and the unit etc that will be kept under wraps but a d notice wouldn't be required to do that.

We'd never know though. That's the clever thing.

But talking about Corrie's deployments.
Three years service...and no deployments overseas ?
All his career at Honington (exc exercises of course).

In BSE there's only 2 or 3 clubs open till 3am and a couple of takeaway shops. All the pubs close at or around midnight unless someone was having a cheeky lock-in. If he was waiting for someone to finish work then it would be most likely they worked at one of the clubs, close at 3am.. clean-up, lock-up out by 3:30am..
what about the usaf facilities at mildenhall what time do they finish and open again for breakfast? I've read that there is a 24 hour mcdonalds at BM could they have been heading there to meet for the party? Many years ago the only 24 hour places open in uk was the local m1 service cafes. Everyone loved to go there to sober up generally and get a fry up after coming back from seeing bands etc and one would often see famous bands stopping of there too. They were never busy and just skeleton staff - dumps really but all there was. Is the 24 hour mcdonalds the only place like that in the area?

I caught the the sweeping motions, too, and got the feeling it was "move along, nothing here". The "beyond happy" comment too. But I think he is genuinely telling the truth and was trying to emphasize that Corrie was in a good state of mind, but it came out a little like frustration because he'd been asked that question so many times. Nicola is such a controlled, class act 100% of the time but it was nice when Darroch got the opportunity to talk about his brother, he really lit up and became almost joyful; you can just tell they're really close.
What does beyond happy mean ? Does it suggest a person has made a decision that is right for them.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

I thought he'd done a tour in Afghanistan, will try and find link

I thought he'd done a tour in Afghanistan, will try and find link

I'm pretty sure RAF Reg Squadrons not deployed there since 2012 at least, certainly in the last three years.

I was wonder of other deployments. Or if he'd spent the time at Honington after Basic

I'll say it again just in case it's fallen on deaf ears....why the hell would someone send a photo image of themselves to someone (regardless who is the recipient) at 0308 in the morning....very strange IMHO.

So what is most unlickly to have happened , hit and run is out as no one would put the body in the boot they would just drive away, random mugging not lightly as would be on CCTV and left DNA and most the time they would take your cash and run, random meet of a date unlikely CCTV , planed meet more likely in to car with cloned plates of another car same colour and model hence haven't traced all cars yet,

I'll say it again just in case it's fallen on deaf ears....why the hell would someone send a photo image of themselves to someone (regardless who is the recipient) at 0308 in the morning....very strange IMHO.

Unless it was a hook up... that's the only explanation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wrote out a post earlier but forgot to log in first and appear to have lost it! Something has been bugging me from the beginning and not sure if mentioned on here before. I don't know the Bury area so I could be completely wrong, but looking on google maps Corrie was walking in the opposite direction if he planned to walk home! I can't remember exactly where he parked now, but at the time I did check and he also appeared to be walking in the wrong direction to go back to where his car was parked.
If I'm correct, then I would assume he was waiting for someone to pick him up, otherwise why would he walk in that direction? Apologies if I've got this completely wrong.

I'm pretty sure RAF Reg Squadrons not deployed there since 2012 at least, certainly in the last three years.

I was wonder of other deployments. Or if he'd spent the time at Honington after Basic

He's never deployed. Straight to Hon and remained there apart from AT jaunt in the blue stuff.

I thought it was a pic of something they had been doing and something, something with another person....

It was explained by a member of the family, but it all went a bit vague after the third explanation.

Has the running man in the cctv footage been identified? If not it seems that this is what the focus is on as if they can identify him then they have a chance of identifying who was in the left hand side of the frame that moves into visibility as he runs by. It seems like this is the focus. It is very strange if this person has not been identified or come forward. It is a small town and I would imagine that most who live in or near and go out there of an evening would be aware that this person is being shown on cctv image in relation to this running by. If he has not been identified it is because he and those who are aware of his identity are not coming forward. I've been reading the fbook page and here but there is so much being said and not said it is hard to remember if his individual has been identified. It is glaring that he should have been by now and if not then this is definitely the purpose of the continued focus on him I believe. Does anyone else have any thoughts on my opinion?

Apparently it was a continuation of an earlier conversation whatever that means

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members