UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at his Instagram page when it was available, he took selfies all the time so he would not need to send a photo featuring his brother as a hook up image as there would be plenty available on his phone of just him.

Lets say "he absolutely cannot walk out of there unseen".
There's fact one.

And lets say (going off the 3rd Oct interview) "he wasn't going to walk home to base either".
There's fact two.

So why is it becoming so difficult for "official sources" to say, yeah okay...he was waiting. Clearly he is not heading back to his grot.

Then we have the "three cars" leaving Short Brackland and "one car" in Brentgovel Street (and the latter, he decided to sit next to) leaving that place.

I'm not Sherlock Holmes, but it becomes apparent that...
# Why was he waiting
# Who drove those 4 cars
.....becomes relevant.

Suicides are general a "one person" act. Rule out that. So...
Hook up
Party
Drugs

I'm not asking "what happened to him", just "what was his intention".
If he was choosing to sit next to a certain car, he must have decided to move on for an as yet unknown reason. We have not seen that section of footage, but maybe he did choose to wait by that car - did he leave because he woke up and it was gone?

Given all the talk about the Silver car (that Tony has now said to forget), I'm surprised no one has mentioned the blue car on St John Street that is on the CCTV.

Not that I think it relevant right now.

If he was choosing to sit next to a certain car, he must have decided to move on for an as yet unknown reason. We have not seen that section of footage, but maybe he did choose to wait by that car - did he leave because he woke up and it was gone?

Was that the USAF guys car ? Was that the RAF guys car ?
We don't know anything "why" he moved on. We assume a pee.

I just do not buy "he went for a pee...and then was randomly attacked, his phone got dumped ...and he was bundled in a car".

Nor do I buy "he went for a pee....and he's the type of lad that accepts a lift of anyone and there was someone offering a lift in Short Brackland".

He was motivated to go to that doorway.
He was motivated to go to Short Brackland (maybe a pee ..and)

But it is getting quite odd this !

There is no doubt more known....and all we see is Nicola and Tony appearing to be in conflict with Suffolk Police.

maybe he did wait next to it intentionally, after all we know it wasn't there at 3.40 so someone went back to it, but that wouldn't explain corrie then going to the bin area.

maybe he did wait next to it intentionally, after all we know it wasn't there at 3.40 so someone went back to it, but that wouldn't explain corrie then going to the bin area.

They are searching CCTV till "four and an half hours" AFTER Corrie entered Short Brackland and you don't think something that happened "10 minutes before" has no relevance ? WOW !

That link doesn't work for me.

Is that your opinion that Corrie "absolutely could not have left that area on foot" or is that what it says in the link? If it's in the link who is being quoted? Family or the police?

Dancecard, no not my opinion. I did say above was the text

from google and the page didn't load.
From memory I think it was an interview with Nicola. I haven't been able to find it since and have just searched the words i remembered.
I wonder if that cctv shows any interaction with anyone, probably nothing.

...again, that was my point. Who sends a photo message to their 'brother' at 0308? That makes no sense to me. I don't do conspiracy theories and I ain't suggesting this is but it's too close to an actual hookup theory for my liking.

Wasn't the photo (purportedly of Corrie and his brother) sent to someone else - a friend - rather than his brother? Wouldn't you expect the police have already verified this?

no I didn't say that. i am saying if he did sit next to the car intentionally what makes him then move onto the bin area ? you would assume he's waiting for a lift in the silver car or the person or persons to come back to that car to move on together

The more logical reason that he sat where he did was protection from the elements - the doorway on 3 sides and the car in front provided relief from the wind and probably a little privacy while he ate/rested.

I am trying to find who made the call when he was in the car , was it him calling his brother or vica versa? and any idea of what time?

The more logical reason that he sat where he did was protection from the elements - the doorway on 3 sides and the car in front provided relief from the wind and probably a little privacy while he ate/rested.

So he walked out of the take-away and said "I know....."
I don't buy that as he walked "with purpose" to that exact place.

no I didn't say that. i am saying if he did sit next to the car intentionally what makes him then move onto the bin area ? you would assume he's waiting for a lift in the silver car or the person or persons to come back to that car to move on together

We've never seen the person/people arrive ?
Did they say anything to him. Did they know him. There is nothing known.

Sorry. There is.
# No one knew the make or model of the car
# There is no need to speculate about it anymore.

So he walked out of the take-away and said "I know....."
I don't buy that as he walked "with purpose" to that exact place.

This probably wasn't his first rodeo - he knew what spots were good to sit and eat some late night food. Remember, he was a regular at Mamma Mia's late night pizzeria, supposedly, so it more than likely was a place he had sat before

We've never seen the person/people arrive ?
Did they say anything to him. Did they know him. There is nothing known.

Sorry. There is.
# No one knew the make or model of the car
# There is no need to speculate about it anymore.

I agree, from thread 1 I have said he's waiting, I have seen nothing to change my mind.The cynical part of me says why can't we see the cctv of him in the doorway.

I don't disagree with you, it's just a question. But to add to this, on cctv 2 corrie turns back several times and appears to talk- could he have been going for a quick wee before they headed off somewhere and then the car pulled up to collect him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member