UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't really know what to say now as I was one of the last posters before we got shut down but my post is still there and valid I think. Also what about running man then? For the record I still think it's awol due to drugs but now having seen the cctv of that area in such detail and all the speculations, I think drugs are even more likely and that is worrying. Presumably we can only quote uncle t's updates now if they are on the website.

Some very very interesting insights on here, Corrie perhaps being unintentionally awol especially. Also, we have all speculated he's the victim of a crime but perhaps he isn't. Definitely food for thought. Could we be looking at a potential crime committed that would drive him into hiding? In my experience the military are quite good at helping you out of potential spots of bother with the law. If his job was at risk surely awol even unintentionally still puts his job at risk should he return?

<modsnip>

@ Midsummersday - Could you please repost the map you showed in an earlier thread with the CCTV cameras marked? TYI
attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    143.4 KB · Views: 253
Some very very interesting insights on here, Corrie perhaps being unintentionally awol especially. Also, we have all speculated he's the victim of a crime but perhaps he isn't. Definitely food for thought. Could we be looking at a potential crime committed that would drive him into hiding? In my experience the military are quite good at helping you out of potential spots of bother with the law. If his job was at risk surely awol even unintentionally still puts his job at risk should he return?

<modsnip>

To be honest, I think we may still need to keep an eye on everyone as the police are. If my hunch is correct (and that's all it is, nothing more than that), then the person or people walking/skulking around could have indeed have been looking for Corre to secure his lift back to a party. I have a feeling that it's a quick getaway job though as opposed to a park up with possible accident damage, caught on cctv and then walk around looking for Corrie.

To be honest, I think we may still need to keep an eye on everyone as the police are. If my hunch is correct (and that's all it is, nothing more than that), then the person or people walking/skulking around could have indeed have been looking for Corre to secure his lift back to a party. I have a feeling that it's a quick getaway job though as opposed to a park up with possible accident damage, caught on cctv and then walk around looking for Corrie.

I definately agree I think whatever happened it was within 15 minutes of him turning that corner

The disappearance of the phone in my mind is absolute key to solving this as it would give instant access to his contact list, last known calls, position, everything. I'm sure he knows he's incriminated himself (again, I'm talking present tense as I'm strongly leaning towards unintentional AWOL at present) which is why the phone has been ditched or turned off and the forensics have pulled up nothing.
interesting that the police were near the scrapyard in Mildenhall not long ago (Beck Row?).

Here's another thought that's quite innocent and far from being far fetched and more to being possible.
Given that he was drinking alcohol in the car because of the local street laws, I would say that he was going to a party later on which I broached upon. Let's advance the time to 0115 were Corrie is 'walking with purpose' towards his perceived collection point. We know that he dissapearance at 0324 on CCTV and I'm going to hazard a guess at being collected very shortly afterwards but before the bin lorry collection (which I'm thinking has nothing to do with this at all). What if the driver was over the limit? He'd be driving gingerly from BM/MIL area where the party is at a steady pace. Picks Corrie up quickly to avoid the town centre area were it's relatively busy and parks up. Corrie notices that he's also smashed off his face on alcohol and advises him to pull over somewhere out of town onroute towards BM. We know that Corrie's phone left the BSE mast at approx 0430. That's allows for approximately 45 minutes of driving, arguing about the driver being drunk, parking up to sober up and discuss the alternatives of getting home or to the party with the dilemma of leaving yet another vehicle unattended on the outskirts of the town.
After a heated discussion and a realisation that Corrie was sitting in his car earlier drinking and he's dreamed as being 'just as bad', they carry on again just as gingerly as the driver came in. An vehicle accident ensues (animal, vehicular, off road, building, structure etc...) and the evidence of a drink driving offence is laid before them both. With one acting as An Accessory and the other as a Drunk Driver In Charge, they're both left in an impossible position where it's one for all and all for one. Corrie goes silent and on the run, the car gets sent to Barton Mills scrapyard and the driver walks away with not a word being spoken about the incident thereafter.
If this happened the car would just be left where it was, another pal called for a lift and the driver/owner would probably then report it stolen next morning or go back to retrieve car next a.m. to assess the damage. In uk you have to be seen to be breathalysed and then arrested. You certainly wouldn't go awol for it but would just have to lay low for 12-24 hours.

The disappearance of the phone in my mind is absolute key to solving this as it would give instant access to his contact list, last known calls, position, everything. I'm sure he knows he's incriminated himself (again, I'm talking present tense as I'm strongly leaning towards unintentional AWOL at present) which is why the phone has been ditched or turned off and the forensics have pulled up nothing.
interesting that the police were near the scrapyard in Mildenhall not long ago (Beck Row?).

I also agree about the phone. Just knowing whether it went in the bin lorry or not would help so much

Well I would still like to be told 'officially' (by a Police statement) that it is not possible to exit that bin area without being seen on CCTV.

From your map MidsummersDay (thanks) there is very little CCTV towards the eastern or north eastern side of the town, though I appreciate this only shows council operated CCTV.

If Corrie went thataway then he is really off the radar imo.

Let's hope for a family update soon.

My OH has just confirmed what I thought, the doorway on the photo is a backway door to Bensonblake in St Johns Street, <modsnip>

Were we ever able to determine when the other rubbish bins in the horseshoe area were picked up?

My OH has just confirmed what I thought, the doorway on the photo is a backway door to Bensonblake in St Johns Street, <modsnip>

Do you know if is there currently a tenant in that property, either at the pub level or above?

Were we ever able to determine when the other rubbish bins in the horseshoe area were picked up?

Still unanswered as far as I know. I must admit I'm starting to think the bins aren't involved in this outside possibly the phone now.

Still unanswered as far as I know. I must admit I'm starting to think the bins aren't involved in this outside possibly the phone now.

It's been said on the previous threads it was after the weekend confirmed by biffa but I have no source, I don't think the person posted the source and it was questioned at the time for being a bit odd considering it's commercial general waste, you'd expect frequent collections.

Look at this image i've created:

Blue: CCTV cameras.
Orange: Normal and legal route out of Shortbrackland.
Green: Corrie's last known positions (0308 & 0324).
Red: Normal and illegal 'one way' route out of Shortbrackland.

..and look where the red roads go to...straight to the A1101... which goes towards the BM mast!

Ladies and gentlemen, we may be on to something!
attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    149.8 KB · Views: 282

..and look where the red roads go to...straight to the A1101... which goes towards the BM mast!

attachment.php

Well isn't that interesting! Where would you expect to be picked up by any kind of camera assuming you'd drove that way towards bm?

attachment.php
You might just be right!!

Is the door left open as it is on the google maps photo (as this was taken in 2015) or is it more secure now please?

Well isn't that interesting! Where would you expect to be picked up by any kind of camera assuming you'd drove that way towards bm?
...and what's at or near Barton Mills mast? Lots of friendly 'like minded' people to party with!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nurse4home