UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It appears that the CCTV around the horseshoe area has now been viewed up to 4pm with no sign of Corrie (including Corrie wearing different clothing).

Considering the much talked about 'lack of resources' available to the police they seem to have progressed their viewing of the CCTV from midday to 4pm in a fairly efficient time frame.....

It appears that the CCTV around the horseshoe area has now been viewed up to 4pm with no sign of Corrie (including Corrie wearing different clothing).

Considering the much talked about 'lack of resources' available to the police they seem to have progressed their viewing of the CCTV from midday to 4pm in a fairly efficient time frame.....

They seems to have made faster progress on the CCTV since the Met started lending a hand with resources etc.

I'm still wondering if new information has led to a public search looking almost likely to happen (as it's been mentioned several times before) 13 of 23 we're identified on cctv, I wonder if any of the 13 had anything of use to the police? Along with the elusive vehicle identification. Could the public search mean the net is closing on the third party?

What seems like a supreme hindrance is the total and utter lack of forensic evidence - a trail of belongings like Corrie's wallet, keys or any clothing. Nothing. It seems to me to be more suggestive of no struggle there in the horseshoe but being spirited away ie the vehicle theory.

Another exit route occured to me but it's utterly unrealistic imo (drains).

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Hi everyone I'm new! First post so forgive me if I'm not as fluent at sleuthing as you guys!

Having followed this case since day one I've always had the same inclination which has only been compounded by new information/updates.

I believe that corrie was most definitely gay (nothing wrong with that of course) but Imo his 'American friend' was in fact his partner/regular hook up. Maybe corrie had been using grindr and his friend found out and wasn't happy. I think maybe his brother was the only one he has came out to and that's what his hour long discussion was about before hand.

I was shocked when it was stated that the usaf bases havnt been searched/questioned. I think the answer lies there, I don't think he is necessarily there now but I think that is the key.

Hi everyone I'm new! First post so forgive me if I'm not as fluent at sleuthing as you guys!

Having followed this case since day one I've always had the same inclination which has only been compounded by new information/updates.

I believe that corrie was most definitely gay (nothing wrong with that of course) but Imo his 'American friend' was in fact his partner/regular hook up. Maybe corrie had been using grindr and his friend found out and wasn't happy. I think maybe his brother was the only one he has came out to and that's what his hour long discussion was about before hand.

I was shocked when it was stated that the usaf bases havnt been searched/questioned. I think the answer lies there, I don't think he is necessarily there now but I think that is the key.

While I've not seen a source for your last paragraph I think you have a pretty solid theory and excluding the bin lorry one I'm pretty much leaning towards myself.

so your suggesting one of the 3 vehicles on the cctv coming out of the horsewhatsit is corries vehicle and its been driven around the area during the evening by who exactly? And it comes back to pick corrie up? I thought the car was on Robert boby till the family picked it up some days later.
As yet we don't have any information on the 3 vehicles. My thinking was possibly Corrie's "American " friend could have took it for a spin as designated sober driver and I have only seen that Corrie parked up on Robert Boby and that his car has been returned to his family. I may have missed where the car had been returned from. It may have been parked up on Base and that is why no one realised he wasn't there?

Sorry it's only a minor issue but that map of the phone mast that keeps getting re-posted...

The mast is on the North of the roundabout inside the Macdonalds land, not to the south of it by the Esso/Ambulance Service as suggested by that graphic.

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/Barton+Mills,+Bury+Saint+Edmunds/@52.339475,0.5349842,3a,63.2y,290.19h,100.02t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s6IygedSzmo0iQ8D5TqELbg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!4m5!3m4!1s0x47d847132bbb02d5:0xcbfd391f759a3521!8m2!3d52.3337999!4d0.523108

Guilty as charged yer 'onour for the phone mast images. Again, this was down to the ever changing fluidity of supposed 'facts'. I'm under the impression that Corrie's Nokia Lumia 435 was on the EE network. Can you confirm that this mast is actuallyEE before I change the image please. I can't get access to your link at present.

Or perhaps thats because no formal description of his wallet and keys have been given?

How can you look for something, when you dont know what you're looking for ? surely if they wanted you on the look out, for his other belongings they'd give us the description. Funny that.

Guilty as charged yer 'onour for the phone mast images. Again, this was down to the ever changing fluidity of supposed 'facts'. I'm under the impression that Corrie's Nokia Lumia 435 was on the EE network. Can you confirm that this mast is actuallyEE before I change the image please. I can't get access to your link at present.

I can't help with the mast but corries phone was EE. As confirmed with Tony's last November update he posted screenshots from the EE website to show the signal strength corries phone would have had around Barton mills.

There's this mast here between mildenhall/elveden according to chatter on EE forums about the signal strength it is 2g/4g only (dated may 2016) https://goo.gl/maps/LuzMEPvft6Q2

You may have a point here... 'American friend' is interesting terminology as I've just taken it in the 'mate' context but it's how my dad (old school) would describe a gay partner!

While I've not seen a source for your last paragraph I think you have a pretty solid theory and excluding the bin lorry one I'm pretty much leaning towards myself.

Sorry I don't have a source, it was during a question and answer session his mother done. I do believe that the investigation has taken a different turn recently

Sorry I don't have a source, it was during a question and answer session his mother done. I do believe that the investigation has taken a different turn recently

Sadly we can only use mainstream media sources, the find Corrie website or police updates.

For what it's worth I was shocked too

Sadly we can only use mainstream media sources, the find Corrie website or police updates.

For what it's worth I was shocked too

Oh sorry I didn't realise. Are we not allowed to even refer to the other place then? Or only not link to it?

Thanks for letting me know

You may have a point here... 'American friend' is interesting terminology as I've just taken it in the 'mate' context but it's how my dad (old school) would describe a gay partner!

I think it makes sense, possibly they both agreed to keep it quiet for fear of ridicule? I just think that with the specific genre of all of his social media, and takeaway owner saying he was mostly in with the same American guy, this should be explored

Oh sorry I didn't realise. Are we not allowed to even refer to the other place then? Or only not link to it?

Thanks for letting me know

Nope. I'm not sure where the newer rules are as this is quite an old thread but I think a few pages back some people have quoted them. Not even allowed to refer. This thread will get moved over very soon as we're at 70 pages and the opening post there will have all the current rules for this thread. As you're new I'm sure they'll be understanding especially as the newer rules I believe are part way through the thread and not at the beginning!

Welcome by the way!

Totally agree! Such a simple phrase and one we've overlooked, possibly because being gay is spoken about much more openly nowadays. Possibly still not as acceptable in the forces perhaps?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member