UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you blow up this image the one with just pavement ? and change the contrast .... in the bottem left hand corner near the railings ?? Do you see anything ??

Thanks Midsummer, amazing stuff really helped me to put things into perspective a bit and great that its at the beginning of this latest thread so we can refer back to it easily.

I looked at the CCTV footage of Corrie entering the bin area and blew it up. I can't believe that this was only the first time I noticed him running to the area, then seemingly realising his lift isn't there yet or he's missed his lift as I feel, he heads into the area. It looks like he was definitely hoping/expecting someone to be there. If it was someone he already knew you would think that he might raise a hand or shout over whilst still in view of the camera to say hi I'm here, especially as he has felt the need to run there.

I think that he must have spoken to someone about getting home during that time whilst in Hughes doorway or after being ejected/takeaway as he appeared to hanging around for something or someone. Surely this information will be on his mobile phone records which they wouldn't need the actual phone for? I'm no expert in this area but I would have thought so? Also, we know that his phone wasn't used after 3.08am and even though to me it looks like when he enters the bin area he's disappointed, but he apparently never makes a call from that point to chase up where his lift is. I wondered if it looked like on that CCTV footage he was being beckoned over by someone but I don't think that it does. This makes me definitely think that someone that he wasn't expecting to leave with was already in that area.

Thanks Midsummer, amazing stuff really helped me to put things into perspective a bit and great that its at the beginning of this latest thread so we can refer back to it easily.

I looked at the CCTV footage of Corrie entering the bin area and blew it up. I can't believe that this was only the first time I noticed him running to the area, then seemingly realising his lift isn't there yet or he's missed his lift as I feel, he heads into the area. It looks like he was definitely hoping/expecting someone to be there. If it was someone he already knew you would think that he might raise a hand or shout over whilst still in view of the camera to say hi I'm here, especially as he has felt the need to run there.

I think that he must have spoken to someone about getting home during that time whilst in Hughes doorway or after being ejected/takeaway as he appeared to hanging around for something or someone. Surely this information will be on his mobile phone records which they wouldn't need the actual phone for? I'm no expert in this area but I would have thought so? Also, we know that his phone wasn't used after 3.08am and even though to me it looks like when he enters the bin area he's disappointed, but he apparently never makes a call from that point to chase up where his lift is. I wondered if it looked like on that CCTV footage he was being beckoned over by someone but I don't think that it does. This makes me definitely think that someone that he wasn't expecting to leave with was already in that area.

I now just get the impression that he didn't realise where he was in the sense that he thought he was at the prearranged 'Horseshoe' collection point (which leads me to another note later (a)) but was actually waiting in Hughes doorway which was the wrong place. He then looks at his phone at around 0305 to check the time (which also leads me to yet ANOTHER point later (b)) and looks for his lift. Perhaps his lift is already waiting in the 'Horseshoe' and Corrie doesn't realise until just after he sends his phone image? He then jogs down to the 'Horseshoe' moments after his lift has pulled away and thus missing it?

Point a.
If he's aware and familiar with his surroundings and he's definitely waiting for his lift outside Hughes doorway...where would a probable destination out of BSE be given the nature of the road system?

Point b.
He leaves the kebab shop (Mam Mia's) at around 0115 and is seen by cctv1 as walking with purpose towards Hughes doorway. That's an odd time to be 'walking with purpose' unless you're about to do something. Maybe that something was a collection from OUTSIDE HUGHES at 0130... Or so he or the driver thought? See the mix up?

Additionally, take a look at my next image. The time difference between certain countries in the Middle East and the east of Africa fall to within a 2-3 hour time difference. 0130 and 0330 are two hours apart. Could he have been absolutely mentally maxed out? His phone for UK time and his phone for deployment time. We all do it when we put the clocks back or forwards. I used to wear two watches when I went overseas.
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 39
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 322
attachment.php

Additionally to my thought process. If Corrie is sitting in his car drinking to evade the 'no alcohol consumption in public areas' sign, it points strongly towards getting a lift back with someone. Either a taxi or private car or anything vehiclur. If this is the case then that demonstrates an absolute willingness to leave BSE that night in a vehicle and NOT ON FOOT.
It also demonstrates that he must have had prior contact with his lift before he left.
I believe the phone messages and calls he made that night hold a massive clue as to Corrie's whereabouts, the phone's whereabouts and the potential 'perps'.

I'm going to strongly speculate that he was picked up by a male or female who was already a contact on his phone and from outside of BSE who wasn't exactly overly familiar with the area but who had enough knowledge to know roughly where Corrie was for collection.

I think interrogation of his social circles would probably reveal one or two suspects.
<modsnip>

Edit: ignore me, I've just seen the final post by midsummer where I realise now I got completely the wrong end of the stick.

If he left on foot and walked up SB...look what I discovered! This is NOT near the 'Horseshoe', so would not (presumably) be subject to the amount of forensic searching that came about within the first few precious hours. I'm guessing it's 100 yards from where he disappeared from.
This needs looking into by a local or the police to cancel it from the enquiries!

I had overlooked the door, but right at the start of this, when the bins first came onto the radar, I pointed out that the yard just beyond this door also has bins large enough to take a body. I agree, I think this area is probably outside that which was forensically examined in great detail.

I had overlooked the door, but right at the start of this, when the bins first came onto the radar, I pointed out that the yard just beyond this door also has bins large enough to take a body. I agree, I think this area is probably outside that which was forensically examined in great detail.

So... what if Corrie had his wee, crossed the road to walk up Short B (heading home as planned) and a car came round that corner, past the Cornhill, past the bins, and hit him in the section of Short B that is not yet covered by the private camera.

Have we identified if any of the released footage is the Short B camera angle? Could he have got a few metres up Short B?

Here's another thought that's quite innocent and far from being far fetched and more to being possible.
Given that he was drinking alcohol in the car because of the local street laws, I would say that he was going to a party later on which I broached upon. Let's advance the time to 0115 were Corrie is 'walking with purpose' towards his perceived collection point. We know that he dissapearance at 0324 on CCTV and I'm going to hazard a guess at being collected very shortly afterwards but before the bin lorry collection (which I'm thinking has nothing to do with this at all). What if the driver was over the limit? He'd be driving gingerly from BM/MIL area where the party is at a steady pace. Picks Corrie up quickly to avoid the town centre area were it's relatively busy and parks up. Corrie notices that he's also smashed off his face on alcohol and advises him to pull over somewhere out of town onroute towards BM. We know that Corrie's phone left the BSE mast at approx 0430. That's allows for approximately 45 minutes of driving, arguing about the driver being drunk, parking up to sober up and discuss the alternatives of getting home or to the party with the dilemma of leaving yet another vehicle unattended on the outskirts of the town.
After a heated discussion and a realisation that Corrie was sitting in his car earlier drinking and he's dreamed as being 'just as bad', they carry on again just as gingerly as the driver came in. An vehicle accident ensues (animal, vehicular, off road, building, structure etc...) and the evidence of a drink driving offence is laid before them both. With one acting as An Accessory and the other as a Drunk Driver In Charge, they're both left in an impossible position where it's one for all and all for one. Corrie goes silent and on the run, the car gets sent to Barton Mills scrapyard and the driver walks away with not a word being spoken about the incident thereafter.

So... what if Corrie had his wee, crossed the road to walk up Short B (heading home as planned) and a car came round that corner, past the Cornhill, past the bins, and hit him in the section of Short B that is not yet covered by the private camera.

Have we identified if any of the released footage is the Short B camera angle? Could he have got a few metres up Short B?

I don't even see the snatch/terrorism/accident theory as even relevant in my head at the moment to be honest....Ive just had another absolutely Occum's thought!

This needs looking into by a local or the police to cancel it from the enquiries!

I wonder if one of our locals could find out who owns or rents these two buildings and what they're used for. I've been trying to work out what the street address of both is but can't.

I'm probably way off but they look to me like the sort of buildings that theatres use for storing props, cloths and costumes, and there is the Theatre Royal in BSE.

image.jpeg

Use a magnifying glass and blow picture up. What can you see?

In the sense that he was the perpetrator and has simply gone underground.
That would make even more sense. If he offered to take the wheel to drive towards BM/MIL area (speculation) and THEN HE had an accident, the guy who's car it was would again be left in a cheque mate situation.

attachment.php

Use a magnifying glass and blow picture up. What can you see?

Apart from the shadow that looks like a figure in the top left which isn't a figure, the dark figure walking past the door and a glass of Coffe Latte advertised for 99p on the flip board (all of which we spoke of at length in the last thread).....not sure?

Or this was a hookup gone wrong but not in the way we imagine. Therefore a female picking him up isn't ruled out, maybe said female cannot be traced....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member