UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The family have stated many times that his whole night from arriving to when he enters the horseshoe has been seen on cctv. So I would assume if he did arrive in his car with anyone else that the police and family would be aware because they would have seen it on cctv even if they left the car at separate times or locations.

http://www.edp24.co.uk/news/priorit...ys_missing_corrie_mckeague_s_mother_1_4792031

Nicola said:
“There’s not one bit of evidence that shows it. Every part of his night is covered by CCTV until he goes in there at 3.24am,” she said.

I'm still wondering if new information has led to a public search looking almost likely to happen (as it's been mentioned several times before) 13 of 23 we're identified on cctv, I wonder if any of the 13 had anything of use to the police? Along with the elusive vehicle identification. Could the public search mean the net is closing on the third party?
Were would the searches target? The vehicles may have gone in completely different directions .

This would be a bit of a game changer if true. Why not part of the official time line?

This makes me believe even more that there is a whole investigation going on that we know nothing about and we are just getting bit n bobs here n there to keep us all talking

BIB exactly! A game changer for many different reasons.

I tried to outline this in a post earlier today (#966), but there are people on here far more eloquent than I am who could take this potential new information and present all the implications attached to it.

Assessing Corrie's state of mind that evening is so important (in terms of placing less emphasis on AWOL and suicide for starters). And assessing his state of mind would start with the people he spent longest talking to that evening. And that would be the person who potentially was in the car with him on the way into Bury, and also his brother who he spent a long time on the phone to, once he had parked up.

We know so little about this case in reality, it's nigh on impossible to present sensible hypotheses as to what could have happened to Corrie that evening, or come up with new, helpful ideas or avenues for exploration. It's an odd one...

Who knows TBH, in the case of April Jones they had everyone searching in an area they didn't even consider relevant. It was purely because the community needed to and were so desperate to help.

http://www.forces.tv/64554195

Link to an interview with Nicola this morning from Dunfermline. I do feel for her (I have a son of a similar age) but I don't think she's sounding too positive today. Somebody knows something, I've said all along that you can't just vanish!

http://www.forces.tv/64554195

Link to an interview with Nicola this morning from Dunfermline. I do feel for her (I have a son of a similar age) but I don't think she's sounding too positive today. Somebody knows something, I've said all along that you can't just vanish!
I have no sound on this when I click on the link...this sometimes happens & I don't know why??

Pooks watched it was so upsetting. No person can just vanish into thin air even if you want to some foot print always comes up x

I think bbyblueeyes means it would be impossible for someone alive to leave no trace. Claudia is presumed murdered.

Welcome all you newbies. It's taken me a while to catch up but Dootsies post mentioned police looking for a small blue car approaching BM roundabout at speed. Does anyone else remember this at all and have a source possibly? Maybe someone has seen it mentioned back in threads 1 or 2 in October?

I thought it was a small silver or light blue car with a lady driver, possibly a Clio. It was on the police page really early on.

What seems like a supreme hindrance is the total and utter lack of forensic evidence - a trail of belongings like Corrie's wallet, keys or any clothing. Nothing. It seems to me to be more suggestive of no struggle there in the horseshoe but being spirited away ie the vehicle theory.

Another exit route occured to me but it's utterly unrealistic imo (drains).

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk
We have been told the drains have been searched and the surrounding buildings too on the horseshoe, I believe. Did anyone see these searches being done?

I think it makes sense, possibly they both agreed to keep it quiet for fear of ridicule? I just think that with the specific genre of all of his social media, and takeaway owner saying he was mostly in with the same American guy, this should be explored

I posted this right at the outset but not on this site. It's funny how we end up going back to the more simple explanations.
To me, with the limited, but probably factual information, this was my conclusion after the first week:
Facts- Corrie drives into town for a night out. He is last seen eating fast food having bought it from Mama Mia's. The guy who serves him says he was acting normally but is usually with his American friend. Corrie's phone ends up in the Barton Mills area.
Now, if I wanted to disappear, it would be in similar circumstances. As proved, so many people feel that he would not disappear after a night out. It can't have been planned surely? Everything was normal apart from the fact that his American friend was missing! I'm not saying that's abnormal but Corrie going missing is. What perfect circumstances to disappear!
My guess is that it was Corrie's American friend that picked him up, he wasn't a suspect as he wasn't around that night. What I believed at the time is that he worked for USAF which would explain the Barton Mills link.
With the exception of Purplewitch, can anyone else confirm that his American friend is actually from Honington and not Mildenhall or Lakenheath?

I'm at aloss MissJoshuaTree as they say he has to be seen on foot or in a vehicle as cctv would capture it my feeling is they haven't seen anything see him go in but that's it. Nicola sounds to me adamant someone as taken him in her interview she must have a little something in evidence to think that. Or like someones said blacked out windows but surely some little snippet of him would show is it the case youj can get out there without been seen ?

I thought it was a small silver or light blue car with a lady driver, possibly a Clio. It was on the police page really early on.
Thanks Purple. Anyone know what the outcome was? It was likely when they were comparing the phone pings to vehicles at the BM roundabout.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
renasalazar