UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The watch stood out to me on the documentary as it has quite a large face, it would be easy to see if it was running I think. I can't rewatch it atm

I'm just genuinely curious what the relevance is of the watch is all!

FWIW it does look like the seconds hand (if that is what I'm seeing) isn't moving.

ETA.

No, I looked more carefully and the seconds hand is ticking.

The white van to me looks like one of those hoods over it my neighbour as one you put it on the head rest and it acts as a deterrent

The watch stood out to me on the documentary as it has quite a large face, it would be easy to see if it was running I think. I can't rewatch it atm

This is 13:48 in the video.

attachment.php

Attachments

• watch.PNG
    watch.PNG
    428.2 KB · Views: 167
Now that they have released the remaining CCTV images, I am very interested to see that the 3rd image taken by Camera 11 on Cornhill Walk at 03:35 hrs remains unidentified.

I have always felt that this could be Corrie, due to posture and build. Now I know the time, it makes me even more curious. 10 minutes to get changed by the bins and out!

I'm just genuinely curious what the relevance is of the watch is all!

FWIW it does look like the seconds hand (if that is what I'm seeing) isn't moving.

ETA.

No, I looked more carefully and the seconds hand is ticking.

It's a strange shot and the watch and ring are positioned to stand out in the shot, almost like a plant shot.

I didn't know if Uncle Tony was trying to send a snide message with that shot, and wanted to either work out the message or rule out the possibility of a message and a plant shot.

I am just logging in and still have to catch up on all the activity from last night, but just saw the new cctv images. This may have been mentioned before but I only count 11 people, not 12. You?

I believe that Darroch did make a long call to Corrie before Corrie left base, but Darroch says also that Corrie phoned him just as he (Darroch) was going to bed which I understand was the call from Corrie in his car at Bury.

Ahh, I see, so two long calls among the 4 that day? Do you have a link for who made the final call? Probably not a big deal <modsnip>

From my link, I thought Darroch was referring to that final call when he says "just phoning him...it was for 2 seconds because I couldn't be bothered texting and then on my next lunch I said I'll give you a phone when I get home... and then I phoned him for quite a while before he then went out". I assumed at that point he didn't know that Corrie was in the car listening to music and chatting, and not in his room at the camp.

I am just logging in and still have to catch up on all the activity from last night, but just saw the new cctv images. This may have been mentioned before but I only count 11 people, not 12. You?

I do count 12 but funnily enough I thought it was supposed to be 10.....

It's a strange shot and the watch and ring are positioned to stand out in the shot, almost like a plant shot.

I didn't know if Uncle Tony was trying to send a snide message with that shot, and wanted to either work out the message or rule out the possibility of a message and a plant shot.

IMO that ring (if of any relevance to this case, which I doubt) could be Royal Scots, OBE or any number of other insignia.

Just giving page: <modsnip>

A reward 'secured' struck me as strange wording for something offered by Corrie's father & grandparents; I wondered if it meant someone had seen their appeal and stepped in to cover it for them. Something else clearly in the pipeline...
This is a different reward. Nicola confirmed live today that a local business who wishes to remain anonymous has put up £50k this is in addition to reward from grandparents

Now that they have released the remaining CCTV images, I am very interested to see that the 3rd image taken by Camera 11 on Cornhill Walk at 03:35 hrs remains unidentified.

I have always felt that this could be Corrie, due to posture and build. Now I know the time, it makes me even more curious. 10 minutes to get changed by the bins and out!
Looks like someone in motorcycle gear to me but like a lot of this cctv its a poor still so could even be my mum and I wouldn't know.

Looks like someone in motorcycle gear to me but like a lot of this cctv its a poor still so could even be my mum and I wouldn't know.

Perhaps you could ask her !! :silly:

Yes it's Robert Boby Way. It's the last 100 yards before turning left towards the Flex nightclub.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Midsummer, please could you repost the image with a split screen showing a blue dot on Robert boby and the alcohol banning signs? This was your post from thread 7 dated 5 Dec 12.47 a.m. Could you also repost the other map that I asked for showing the walking route out in red to the A1101 that has the regular cctv route out in
blue I think. I haven't been able to find that post again so can't quote it sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member