UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
SLD286, I don't want to quote your post as I don't want to fill the page with quotes of huge pictures, but I am referring to a different point, and my lack of familiarity with the area has led me to call it Eastgate Street bridge....

That low wall running by the river bothers me. An inebriated person might jump up there and try to walk along it...could they slip and hurt their head and fall unconscious into a foot of water and stay unconscious just long enough to drown?

I do accept it's odd that a body wouldn't yet have been seen/discovered, though, even if there hadn't been searches of that section of the river.

It just seemed like a viable alternative to identified cars that may or may not have been in the horseshoe area, lack of evidence in the horseshoe, AWOL theories, mystery lift-givers, dating apps, etc.

I did also forget about the phone pings. So this probably isn't very likely, but I would be interested to know if it has been checked out by police.

Yes I guess someone could fall off that wall, but walking from Looms Lane would bring you down the other side of the road, you'd have to deliberately cross over to get to it. You'd come down Looms Lane, turn right into Northgate Street, cross Northgate Street then turn left into Mustow Street, which becomes Eastgate Street. You'd naturally walk along the left hand side. It's also a very busy stretch of road, hundreds of people walk along both sides every day.

SLD286, I don't want to quote your post as I don't want to fill the page with quotes of huge pictures, but I am referring to a different point, and my lack of familiarity with the area has led me to call it Eastgate Street bridge....

That low wall running by the river bothers me. An inebriated person might jump up there and try to walk along it...could they slip and hurt their head and fall unconscious into a foot of water and stay unconscious just long enough to drown?

I do accept it's odd that a body wouldn't yet have been seen/discovered, though, even if there hadn't been searches of that section of the river.

It just seemed like a viable alternative to identified cars that may or may not have been in the horseshoe area, lack of evidence in the horseshoe, AWOL theories, mystery lift-givers, dating apps, etc.

I did also forget about the phone pings. So this probably isn't very likely, but I would be interested to know if it has been checked out by police.

Remember Caroline Everest ? Drowned in a few inches of river.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...oze-death-took-boots-tumbled-murky-water.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member