UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A bit of insomnia here and Corrie on the mind...

Nicola did another interview with Forces TV yesterday. It's worth watching.

http://forces.tv/64554195

attachment.php

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    93.9 KB · Views: 197
I don't find anything odd about the puppy. It would suggest he was planning on coming back fairly soon but I don't think it gives any clues really to his plans if he had any.

Re the pup - I would be interested to know how much water had been put out for her. If it was her usual bowl then he was only expecting to be gone overnight, but if extra bowls or containers had been put down for her that would suggest something else - either that he was building in a contingency in case he was later back than expected (eg hungover) or maybe wanted to ensure she was OK until she was found on Monday or Tuesday.

Re the pup - I would be interested to know how much water had been put out for her. If it was her usual bowl then he was only expecting to be gone overnight, but if extra bowls or containers had been put down for her that would suggest something else - either that he was building in a contingency in case he was later back than expected (eg hungover) or maybe wanted to ensure she was OK until she was found on Monday or Tuesday.

The only people who can tell us that is the guys back on base.

And nothing is being answered. It's all quiet on the RAF front...which I find a tad strange tbh.

A bit of insomnia here and Corrie on the mind...

Nicola did another interview with Forces TV yesterday. It's worth watching.

http://forces.tv/64554195

attachment.php

I watched it yesterday - very heartbreaking to watch the shift in Nicolas mindset. I still hope Corrie will be found safe and well, nothing is impossible, even though it seems highly unlikely at this point after all this time.
Forces tv are airing a documentary tomorrow night at 7pm about Corrie, his brother, with the arms folded again, states that he doesn't think it will be a good outcome - sorry, haven't time to find the link, rushing to get ready for work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I watched it yesterday - very heartbreaking to watch the shift in Nicolas mindset. I still hope Corrie will be found safe and well, nothing is impossible, even though it seems highly unlikely at this point after all this time.
Forces tv are airing a documentary tomorrow night at 7pm about Corrie, his brother, with the arms folded again, states that he doesn't think it will be a good outcome - sorry, haven't time to find the link, rushing to get ready for work

Posted this last thread:

Police Identify People Pictured On CCTV In Corrie Search article on Forces.tv has a brief video interview with Nicola at the top.

They have also confirmed that a documentary will be shown on Wednesday at 7pm on Forces TV (trailer here).

I am starting to think the police have a suspect but are gathering as much evidence as they can to make an arrest. Like any case, unless they have 1 piece of concrete evidence then they cant make an arrest. They can only question as a witness.

We need to remember that even if he went in a car, whoever took him has had a huge amount of time to get the car valet to remove any trace.

All the police can do now is try and find evidence.

If they know what car he went in but cannot see him in it from cctv then theres no proof.

I think they have their suspect like I said. Now its about getting as much evidence as possible to be able to make and arrest and get a warrant for house searches etc.

The only people who can tell us that is the guys back on base.

And nothing is being answered. It's all quiet on the RAF front...which I find a tad strange tbh.

I'm guessing the RAF lads will have been briefed to keep completely silent about this especially to the media, which isn't abnormal any kind of incident involving military personal they are usually told to not comment

Morning all especially all newbies. Welcome. Well Platform still getting my head around your post and all the others. Only just now got back on as tinternet u/s this a.m.

I've thought for a good few weeks that they know what happened to corrie. IMO They are biding their time and building a strong case, or maybe coming up against red tape? Either way I think we will find out what's happened soon x
Also my feeling

I am starting to think the police have a suspect but are gathering as much evidence as they can to make an arrest. Like any case, unless they have 1 piece of concrete evidence then they cant make an arrest. They can only question as a witness.

We need to remember that even if he went in a car, whoever took him has had a huge amount of time to get the car valet to remove any trace.

All the police can do now is try and find evidence.

If they know what car he went in but cannot see him in it from cctv then theres no proof.

I think they have their suspect like I said. Now its about getting as much evidence as possible to be able to make and arrest and get a warrant for house searches etc.

I agree with all this. I was coming on this morning to write an almost identical post!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

<modsnip>
inside out and platform take a look at midsummers post very first post in this thread. Seems to show clip 7 and a photo clearly showing where one can walk out without being seen. I.e to the bottom left.

I agree with all this. I was coming on this morning to write an almost identical post!

I think what you say about the car, not seeing him in it is very pertinent.

Midsummer, am I right? Does your post show a pedestrian way out evading cctv? It seems to imo.

Bestie, your post mentions a blue car irt my previous post on last thread but I can't quote it as thread is closed. Could you provide a link to the cctv, still or otherwise, as I don't remember that.

Midsummer, am I right? Does your post show a pedestrian way out evading cctv? It seems to imo.
That's a leading question that I couldn't really comment on. I have my theories but the images are aide memoirs for the forum to use and decide on I'm afraid.

Here's a pic from Edmundo Lounge of the same area which is in the police cctv. They also have cctv.
attachment.php

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1481018565584.jpg
    FB_IMG_1481018565584.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 181
Sorry if this sounds stupid but didn't the green woods cam only see Corrie walk into the area because it followed his movements from green woods down into the horse shoe. When the running man goes past the green woods cam is focused back up at the top of the street. Surely if after Corrie walked into the horse shoe area and there was no movement for a couple of minutes it re focused the cam back up to the top of the street where it was when running man then came past and followed him back down that street as it did with Corrie. I'm just thinking that the green woods cam has only ever shown footage of near the horseshoe area once it's followed someone down there? It doesn't seem to sit on that area the whole time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member