UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re 0321 (image 1). Yep, he should have been seen by Cam09, if that camera was looking in that direction.
If not, then it wouldn't have, so they have to use "shop CCTV", which is where they're at.

Which kind of suggests Cam09 certainly doesn't see all...unless they decided the image they gave was better than the Cam09 image. Or unless he came down Short Brackland himself.

Cam09 was the camera that was talked of as having a 'rotating schedule' wasn't it?

On October 3rd the police stated:
"Analysis of mobile phone data shows his phone moved between Bury and Barton Mills on the morning of his disappearance. The work shows the phone was in Bury St Edmunds early on Saturday 24 September and but then moved to the Barton Mills area. It doesn’t move after this and has not been used since. This phone has not been found at this time"

That's all the police have said about his phone analysis. They've never mentioned ping times or locations AFAIK

It's a the very start of that Press Conference.
It in reply to a reporters question, before the conference gets underway properly

[video=youtube;ouZCCnULs34]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouZCCnULs34[/video]

Nicola said that the "last ping" was at 0420.
So adding 28 minutes to 0430 makes no sense.

Then again, it was said in another interview, it was 0400 when it was "half way". Whatever "half way" is suppose to mean.

So does that mean his phone left BSE at 03:52 and took the 28 minutes to reach BM at 04:20?

Which kind of suggests Cam09 certainly doesn't see all...unless they decided the image they gave was better than the Cam09 image. Or unless he came down Short Brackland himself.

Cam09 was the camera that was talked of as having a 'rotating schedule' wasn't it?

Yes, that's correct.

But the thing with image 1 is, by the looks of the shadows, he is walking towards the horseshoe area.
And regardless of which way he is going, he is right in front of the shopping centre, smack bang in view of Cam09 ...if it was looking that way.

I would like to know if he has ever been asked to leave flex on previous nights out there.Was it usual for him to be so drunk he had to be asked to leave?
If he had returned to camp on his own previously how DID he return?
I apologise for returning back to the beginning but I can't find the definitive answer to these questions.

So does that mean his phone left BSE at 03:52 and took the 28 minutes to reach BM at 04:20?

God knows !

But a key thing is we don't know when it actually reached Barton Mills.
It could have been there for awhile before "the last ping" (as mentioned by Nicola) was registered at 0420

NB Even though the police say it stopped transmitting at 0800

It's a the very start of that Press Conference.
It in reply to a reporters question, before the conference gets underway properly

[video=youtube;ouZCCnULs34]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouZCCnULs34[/video]

Thank you!!

Yes, that's correct.

But the thing with image 1 is, by the looks of the shadows, he is walking towards the horseshoe area.
And regardless of which way he is going, he is right in front of the shopping centre, smack bang in view of Cam09 ...if it was looking that way.

Ah, I was thinking it was a Cornhill Walk Shopping Centre camera which would put him walking towards Well St. But if he is going the other way then yeah, it's even more interesting since they should presumably have a frontal view of him....unless he also cut up Short Brackland before the camera caught him...maybe everybody's cutting up Short Brackland :) I'm going to try and find that running man clip again and remind myself of what the camera was doing.

Not thinking there's anything suspicious about this particular guy by the way, more interested in the camera situation.

Good morning all I see you all have been hard at work again :) ive caught up watched all the new interviews etc etc and it lookslike everything as been discounted so unless there is a huge error somewhere I'm saying he is either in the area still or he as walked been hit by a car of even bin lorry and disposed of or hes got that disorientated he as slipped somewhere and lies in a part which hasn't been checked yet. Don't forget alcohol consumption brings the body temp down anyway and I no its wasn't freezing but he still could end up with hypothermia. JMO though as I still feel so strong this isn't an AWOL situation :)

Exactly if it's not hypothermia it's exposure, whichever form that takes

Morning bby. Am kerfuzzled by it nothing concrete to go on.

Edit. Where do the ping times of 0430 and 0458, plus 12 mph and 28 minutes originate? Does anyone know?

Good Morning Shiressleuth yes me to if I go back to beginning when I first heard my thought was in area been local now to Bury a while made friends local people get to know who he is something gone wrong hes gone round to a local sort it out whatever happened it did behind closed doors. Now I'm changing with listening to all you fine people pure accident that's why no wallet keys etc X

Something that has got me though is the time its taken for things to happen like its been delayed on badness I mean I don't believe this rubbish cos he is in Raf soon as I knew my boy wasmissing we and his friends were out there like this new lad Ben id or ripped the whole world up checked every inch on my own if that's what it took. Stuff the terrain ( I no not sensible) but you don't think like that when your kids go missing that part as done my head in x

Good Morning Shiressleuth yes me to if I go back to beginning when I first heard my thought was in area been local now to Bury a while made friends local people get to know who he is something gone wrong hes gone round to a local sort it out whatever happened it did behind closed doors. Now I'm changing with listening to all you fine people pure accident that's why no wallet keys etc X

How then did his phone get from Bury to Barton in 28 minutes ?

I don't mean inside the bin either I think bin man found it on the top and taken it and he doesn't want to admit that as he thinks it could make him look like there was more to it x

Just thinking...
Tinder & POF both locate people near you and AFAIK they do this using both GPS and triangulation.
Perhaps the police have people who came forward early on as having spoken to Corrie on either app and those apps would have shown Corries last location, quite definitively as in Barton Mills, Mildenhall, Brandon etc.
This could be even more accurate if he had the Happn app which gives a last "crossed path" location to an actual road name & time.
Any of the above apps would accurately give his location, especially if someone had messaged him & received a reply between 4ish - 8am. Not necessarily someone who'd been involved in his disappearance, just someone whose interaction could confirm he was alive.
Maybe the police have opened accounts in those apps, possibly Grindr too and are watching his accounts, possibly sending messages every now and then.
Maybe Corries POF account has been left open to see if the location changes or to "trap" someone who was involved with him.
Or perhaps sending private messages from Corries actual account.
Just trying to figure out what the police possibly know that may have lead them to conduct the investigation in the manner they have done.
Maybe, maybe, maybe...JMO

I haven't said a pure accident I think Corrie made a call in the horseshoe area put phone on bin either went to a local resident something went wrong or he walked out and got disorientated etc bin man comes and finds phone on bin takes it wont own up to it. Even go as far as Bin man took phone and on way he hits Corrie he had enough time to clean lorry up dispose of any evidence I'm throwing things out there truth is I'm confused as next person wish we had a little more info of something x

"Now I'm changing with listening to all you fine people pure accident that's why no wallet keys etc"

Huh ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member