UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry JamesKing didn't mean that I thought u was saying pure accident in horseshoe area I actually don't think out bad happened in horseshoe area

I apologise if I don't put things right I'm recovering from all my treatment of chemo and get fuddled in how I explain myself or what I read in response that's why I don't comment all time and only now and again I put my foot in it a lot and don't like to disturb all the regulars I apologise. Really enjoy watching you all and this case close to my heart Jason Norfolk case is a very close family friend he been gone a year no body found x

Could he have left in a vehicle or on foot AFTER the time the cctv has been viewed to? We seem to assume he left a short time after he entered the horseshoe but this may not be so imo.

No wonder this is get confusing...
...please watch the video below noting various comments made by Nicola with regards Corrie's actions that night.

The times relate to the video.

Corrie was playing rock, paper scissors with a man he didn't know...I thought he was taking to a group of Americans, one of which was the T Shirt guy, who came forward and said he'd offered him a lift. It turns out that they didn't know each other ?

Corrie was talking to his brother and a couple of other friends just before he went out... so in his car he was calling various people, and not just his brother ?

One of Corrie's friends (whom he'd been talking to on the phone, so whilst in his car) had asked for a photograph. When Corrie woke up in the doorway, he then sent him this photograph... so he didn't send it earlier when his friend had asked for it ? And it wasn't sent in response to a message he'd received ? and it wasn't to his brother but to that friend ?

The camera is on a time lapse, so perhaps one camera has missed him...but Uncle Tony said this has been tested and it would be impossible (which personally I doubt and think Cam09 could have indeed missed him quite easily)

[video=youtube;v9IR-qslpEw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9IR-qslpEw[/video]

thanks for that think will have a good look at it feel things change all time with this case to be honest. Will slip off leave all you to it as I don't want to make things more confusing :blushing: Merry Christmas all hope the boys home safe and sound :)

"One of Corrie's friends (whom he'd been talking to on the phone, so whilst in his car) had asked for a photograph. When Corrie woke up in the doorway, he then sent him this photograph... so he didn't send it earlier when his friend had asked for it ? And it wasn't sent in response to a message he'd received ? and it wasn't to his brother but to that friend ? "

Don't buy this for a second

Midsummer, please could you confirm the origin of the 0430 and 0458 times on your map? I do remember the 0430 did have 0400 originally and was amended but I would like to see the link to these times.

No wonder this is get confusing...
...please watch the video below noting various comments made by Nicola with regards Corrie's actions that night.

The times relate to the video.

Corrie was playing rock, paper scissors with a man he didn't know...I thought he was taking to a group of Americans, one of which was the T Shirt guy, who came forward and said he'd offered him a lift. It turns out that they didn't know each other ?

Corrie was talking to his brother and a couple of other friends just before he went out... so in his car he was calling various people, and not just his brother ?

One of Corrie's friends (whom he'd been talking to on the phone, so whilst in his car) had asked for a photograph. When Corrie woke up in the doorway, he then sent him this photograph... so he didn't send it earlier when his friend had asked for it ? And it wasn't sent in response to a message he'd received ? and it wasn't to his brother but to that friend ?

The camera is on a time lapse, so perhaps one camera has missed him...but Uncle Tony said this has been tested and it would be impossible (which personally I doubt and think Cam09 could have indeed missed him quite easily)

[video=youtube;v9IR-qslpEw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9IR-qslpEw[/video]

I'm not sure he had many friends TBH. At least not on this base.
A) they don't wait for him
B) they don't back him up in Flex - was he even with them
C) he dined alone/wanders alone

I'm sorry but military are a tight band and does anybody really think that if one gets thrown out, they don't all get thrown out or at least leave with him, disgusted at the way one of their own has been treated?!

All of this strikes me as so odd - I agree he's playing Rock/Paper/Scissors with guys he doesn't know, but he has a "friend" or "friends" at RAF Mildenhall? Nobody back at base notices he's missing until Monday drill? That's over 48 hours and nobody would seek to make contact with him on the base?

Bby please stay on. I know it is frustrating. I had to have a break from it yesterday .

"One of Corrie's friends (whom he'd been talking to on the phone, so whilst in his car) had asked for a photograph. When Corrie woke up in the doorway, he then sent him this photograph... so he didn't send it earlier when his friend had asked for it ? And it wasn't sent in response to a message he'd received ? and it wasn't to his brother but to that friend ? "

Don't buy this for a second

I was just about to say that ! Great minds n' all that.

Just mid transcribing it as it is really odd.
Is Nicola talking about "one friend" ???

Bby please stay on. I know it is frustrating. I had to have a break from it yesterday .

Totally!
I think all of us, or at least the vast majority of us, are finding this case confusing and then we get frustrated. I've taken a few short breaks for that same reason.

Well nothing changes and when it does, it just appears to be more misinformation, nothings clear, and I don't know how much more we can do discussion wise when in reality, we still know so little

Too right it's odd. Now we can't even tie down the phone pings so all we have is last seen in horseshoe at 0324. Can I see the time stamp on the cctv for that anywhere? Because originally the police said the grapes cctv was final sighting so I just would like to see the confirmation of that if anyone can provide it.

<modsnip>

Something in this changing story has just hit me !

Nicola has only ever hesitated twice in interviews on TV. One was on in the 3rd of Oct Police Appeal to the Press.
That was with regard to a question about Corrie walking home. She hesitated and said yes he'd done that before. It turns out he hadn't done that before.

And in this interview, she hesitates at 2.10 / 2.11 in the above video. She say "And he had been talking to his bother on the phone and an n couple of other friends as well...."

Does Nicola mean "and another friend" (singular) ?
And could it be that this "one friend" was sat with him in the car ?

The subject here is, the photograph that Corrie forwarded at 0308 in the morning, once he had woken up in the doorway.

"...and one of his friends, he'd asked for a photograph, it was just of them on another night out. When he woke up at three o'clock, about three o'clock, he then forwarded that photo on to another friend"

# ..and one of his friends, he'd asked for a photograph.
Who'd asked for the photograph ? Corrie or the friend ?

# he then forwarded that photo on to another friend
Another friend ?

Lets assume that Corrie had asked for the photograph.
How ? He was talking to his brother ?
Is this WHY the "talking to other friends on the phone" is introduced
Was he calling other friends ? Or was the friend sat with Corrie ?

So, lets assume that there is a friend sat next to him in the car
And this friend forwards a photo of them to Corrie
WHY THEN at 03.08 does wake up and send it to another friend ?

What is going on here ???

Been thinking about the Police decision to not search the recycling waste they said was put to one side. What date was the waste seized/put aside?

If he's on cctv leaving the car wouldn't anyone else- if there was anyone -also be on it? Police can easy check that but we can't.

So I think I would like to see some confirmations if possible of a) the phone pings b) the last cctv and c)confirmation of whether he was alone when he parked.

If he's on cctv leaving the car wouldn't anyone else- if there was anyone -also be on it? Police can easy check that but we can't.

I think we need a local to check the area out to see if new cameras have been put up. I've looked on the October 2015 Google street view and given the place the car is parked I can't see how the car could be seen. It has a 6 foot brick wall on the side it was parked and a 8 foot+ hedge/bush the other where Waitrose car park is. The closest camera at all I can see is round the corner at the dentist and then the council camera outside Flex. Neither could see the car.

My mother has just asked me to take a look at this photo again after her noticing something in it.
So I saved the picture from the Suffolk Police website and circled the area she mentioned. She seems convinced it's Corrie looking over the top of the railings.
Which railings are they and is it possible?
Would the timing of it fit in?

66fc2cdf8b9b860e10c0371f1abf5abf.jpg

No doubt they would know that.
No doubt they would know who sent what to whom
No doubt they have a much better idea of the ping data timings than we do.

Just like they knew there were alot of people passing through the Horseshoe than we were first told
And just like they knew there were three cars that were in the horseshoe area...and we weren't told that either.

The point is, we won't be told a lot.

But the police say "it is a complex investigation"
And the family clearly have "fallen out big time" with the police.

So what's going on ?
Why is the investigation so complex.
Why the big fall out (I don't believe "lack of resources").

There seems to be far more to this, than what is seen. I bet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ImaKing412