UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed the wording of black hole in reference to short brackland and the photo also. Looks like the fathers side believe he picked up a lift on short brackland in my opinion

Now, if the father believes Corrie might have been picked up from Short B, doesn't that suggest that the police have told him it's an option? Because IF the police confirmed Tony's assertion that it is impossible to have left on foot, dad wouldn't be suggesting otherwise.

It makes sense there is a "black hole"... standing in the open bit of bin area you wouldn't be seen by the Cornhill cameras, you wouldn't be seen by the Short B private CCTV and you'd only be on the rotating camera for 42 seconds out of 210. Apparently.

Is there really no chance Corrie went for a wee, crossed over to Short B and got hit by a car coming from behind him round the same corner? Or, how SURE are we that he definitely would have been filmed up Short B? How far up Short B?

Now, if the father believes Corrie might have been picked up from Short B, doesn't that suggest that the police have told him it's an option? Because IF the police confirmed Tony's assertion that it is impossible to have left on foot, dad wouldn't be suggesting otherwise.

It makes sense there is a "black hole"... standing in the open bit of bin area you wouldn't be seen by the Cornhill cameras, you wouldn't be seen by the Short B private CCTV and you'd only be on the rotating camera for 42 seconds out of 210. Apparently.

Is there really no chance Corrie went for a wee, crossed over to Short B and got hit by a car coming from behind him round the same corner? Or, how SURE are we that he definitely would have been filmed up Short B? How far up Short B?

Can't rely on my memory (warning) but I thought a local -rogerthelodger ? - went up Short B street recently to take some pics.
Didn't that poster say there was a car parking area opposite "the door", so maybe there is some CCTV just for that car park which would make sense as it's probably a private area.
Probably would not have the area scan to film passers by on the street. (Now, probably not worth me posting this ??? :facepalm:)

I think it may be helpful for us to have a bullet point timeline of events as well as a bullet point of facts. Next to each timeline event and each fact, should be the source.
Perhaps then we could have a clear picture of what may or may not have happened based on where that info came from.
I'm not disputing the family's updates, however hearsay, goodwill & emotions are likely to be clouding this case & it's updates.
IMO the police will be working with an unemotional & fact based approach.

0300: Shift start time & vehicle checked
0340: Vehicle departs for SB
0400: Bin man enters SB
0405: Driver fills in collection paperwork.
0415: Bin man starts collection procedure
0420: Bin man sees three teenagers in SB
0425: Bin man finishes collection procedure
0430: Bin man departs SB for BM
0500: Bin lorry arrives at BM roundabout.

21(15): Corrie feeds the dog and locks him in the bathroom.
21(30): Two cars with Corrie's workmates depart Hon.
2139: Corrie departs Hon in his own car (with a passenger?).
2200: Corrie parks in disabled bay in Robert Roby Way.
2200-2300: Corrie drinks in his car whilst making a phone call to Darroch.
2305: Corrie walks to SoBar pub and meets up with work colleagues.
2320: Corrie walks to Weatherspoons.
0025: Corrie enters Flex night club.
0040: Corrie is 'ejected' from the nightclub.
0055: Corrie enters kebab shop.
0110: Corrie leaves kebab shop with kebab, chips and two burgers.
0115: Corrie seen walking purposefully towards The Grapes pub.

0300: Shift start time for bin man. Vehicle checked.
0308: Corrie sends/receives photo image from Hughes.
0340: Running man, Lurker & Legs man seen in 'Horseshoe'.
0349: Bin lorry departs (Hollow Lane) for BSE.
0400: Bin lorry enters SB.
0405: Bin lorry driver fills in collection paperwork.
0410: Bins lorry driver starts collection procedure.
0415: Bin(s) emptied in 'Horseshoe' area.
0420: Three teenagers seen in Shortbrackland by bin man.
0425: Bin man finishes collection procedure in SB.
0430: Corrie's phone left the BSE mast area. Bin lorry departs SB along A1101 for BM.
0450: (Bin lorry is at Barton Mills roundabout.)
0458: Corrie's phone enters BM mast area.
0503: (Corrie's phone would be at BM roundabout at this time.
0505: (Bin lorry is at Mildenhall HWRC).
0800: Corrie's phone goes silent within the BM mast area.

The times that seem fairly accurately stated are based on travel times taken away from fact based times.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Can't rely on my memory (warning) but I thought a local -rogerthelodger ? - went up Short B street recently to take some pics.
Didn't that poster say there was a car parking area opposite "the door", so maybe there is some CCTV just for that car park which would make sense as it's probably a private area.
Probably would not have the area scan to film passers by on the street. (Now, probably not worth me posting this ??? :facepalm:)
Is this part of the cornhill car parking? I've seen some comments about the teenagers on cctv being in that car parking area (I think!) so don't think it covers the road just the car park

The details about the Short B camera are sketchy. We believe it is privately owned and might overlook that carpark or somewhere behind the back of the shopping centre. What I'd like to know is HOW MUCH of that whole area is a "black hole" when/if the Greenwoods camera (CCTV2) is facing the wrong way.

Has anyone been able to identify the Short B camera on streetview?

As the Crowd Fund Me is an Internet link, hopefully I am able to post this?

The initial figure needed to cover the Private Investigator and accommodation fees for the family was clearly estimated at £20,000. That target was reached extremely quickly and it was therefore increased to £30,000. I see that the £30k has been reached and it has now increased to £50k.

Does anyone know how it works? Can you just take the public's money indefinitely or do you have to show and provide official documentation as to how the money has been spent?

it just seems strange that there has been a £30k increase in the target in less than a week!

The initial figure needed to cover the Private Investigator and accommodation fees for the family was clearly estimated at £20,000. That target was reached extremely quickly and it was therefore increased to £30,000. I see that the £30k has been reached and it has now increased to £50k.

Does anyone know how it works? Can you just take the public's money indefinitely or do you have to show and provide official documentation as to how the money has been spent?

it just seems strange that there has been a £30k increase in the target in less than a week!

I don't know if you have to show how it's spent necessarily but most people make it available to the public what it's spent on, receipts and invoices I guess? I'm assuming with such sums of money an accountant is needed doe transparency but I don't know about laws as such

I thought they kept changing the amount as they were told that Crowdfunding keep any extra money made but that is not true according to this link...http://www.crowdfunder.co.uk/your-target/overfunding

It took ages for my last post to show. Going to repost as I think it's important . Cctv black hole at Short Brackland according to Corrie's Dad. Photo of Dad and grandparents at Short BRockland sign. looks like even if there's private cctv it may not cover the full Street. http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/742050/Missing-airman-Corrie-McKeague-father-Christmas-agony

Have I missed something (don't have time to go through all the posts I've missed) but in that Express report, under the pic of Corrie it says 'police forensics found no evidence of blood on the young man's recovered phone'
Have they found his phone or is this shoddy reporting like the cars have been traced and discounted?

0430: Corrie's phone left the BSE mast area. Bin lorry departs SB along A1101 for BM.

The times that seem fairly accurately stated are based on travel times taken away from fact based times.

Great work. Except how do we do know the binman faffed about doing paperwork?

I do not accept that a bin lorry making one collection took anywhere near 25 minutes to do so. Which means if he was there at 4:20 (and we don't know if that's even true) the 4am suggestion was probably just a guesstimate.

Wonder why the bin lorry only picked up one of the Biffa bins (is it confirmed it was Biffa?) when there are a few others in the area. Crazy to have someone dawdling about on night shifts rates just to pick up a bagful of paper. The more I think about it the more I feel suspicious of the binman or bin company.

Have I missed something (don't have time to go through all the posts I've missed) but in that Express report, under the pic of Corrie it says 'police forensics found no evidence of blood on the young man's recovered phone'
Have they found his phone or is this shoddy reporting like the cars have been traced and discounted?

Good spot! I vote for 'shoddy reporting'.

Great work. Except how do we do know the binman faffed about doing paperwork?

I do not accept that a bin lorry making one collection took anywhere near 25 minutes to do so. Which means if he was there at 4:20 (and we don't know if that's even true) the 4am suggestion was probably just a guesstimate.

Wonder why the bin lorry only picked up one of the Biffa bins (is it confirmed it was Biffa?) when there are a few others in the area. Crazy to have someone dawdling about on night shifts rates just to pick up a bagful of paper. The more I think about it the more I feel suspicious of the binman or bin company.

Very detailed! Are you able to link your sources, or would you like us all to chip in with finding the relevant links?

Is it meant to say "no evidence of blood OR the young mans phone"? (not sure where the 'recovered' bit fits in)

I've said it before and I'll say it again - given how much apparent information we are receiving from the family and the press (though not much from the police) much of it is misleading. Quantity over quality I think.

so I have a question
If the Mildenhall HWRC is where the rubbish gets sorted, where is the other stop TW mentions in his 20th Nov update

'
  • The Bin Lorry. The bin Lorry collected 1 bin. Recycling waste. The lorry had cameras on it, but they are for viewing only, not recording. The bin it collected was weighed when it was lifted into the back, showing only 11kg of material was in it (Corrie is around 85Kg). It then drove to its next pick up in Mildenhall, then on to the recycling centre. It did pass by Fiveways roundabout at Barton Mills, but we know for certain that it did not stop at any point on its journey from BSE to the next pick up or its final destination.'

I think it's just to encourage the public to keep donating. I've done it myself when I've done charity events, set the bar at a few 100 quid and upped it once the target was reached. I imagine raising 20k in just over a day was way more than Corrie's family expected.

Seams strange that they didn't end it at 20k seams like they will keep increasing it to get as much money as possible, I would like to know who this pi actually is, I hope he Is not a friend of uncle tony and he is full independent!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487