Found Safe UK - Daniel James Moroney, 37, left home, Ruislip, Middx, 29 Jul 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
#Share

Police in West Area are appealing for the public's help to find a missing 37-year-old man from Ruislip.
Daniel Moroney, 37 was last seen at 08:30hrs on Thursday, 29 July in the Ruislip area.

Daniel is white, 6ft and large build

At the time of his disappearance, he was wearing dark coloured jacket, dark bottoms, dark coloured footwear, and carrying a large dark coloured holdall. He was also wearing a blue face mask.

Detective Chief Inspector Saj Hussain, West Area Command said “Daniel has now been missing for nearly two weeks, which is out of character for him. We have a sighting of him at Victoria Station on Thursday, 29 July at 09:44 seen walking out of the night gate exit onto Terminus Place, where he turns right. "

"As you can image, his family are extremely concerned. We are encouraging anyone that can help with Daniel’s disappearance to come forward and make contact with the police. If you know of his whereabouts or can provide any information that might just help us to bring Daniel home then please do call us.”

Daniel's family and officers are increasingly concerned for his wellbeing and would urge anyone with information his whereabouts to call police on 101. Please quote CAD 5665/29JUL

You can also contact Missing People on 116000.Ealing Police

So many ponderables here.

He leaves home with a rucksack and instead of heading to work, goes to Victoria station. Given he was due to go down to Brighton later after work, did he decide to void work and go down there earlier? Then change his mind again?

He is seen leaving Victoria station at the Terminus Place exit and turning right. I know that spot and if he had carried on going right, there are loads of buildings, shops, cafes etc right down on both sides. There's a Sainsbury's, then further on a library. Plenty of potential CCTV cameras. Of course if he had continued, the end comes to the Thames.

I wonder what his state of mind had been like in the period preceding, had he been worried or upset about anything? What about relationships: was there a recent or past ex? Could he have had a secret life even? Was he intending to meet someone? Why choose Victoria? All these have not been determined, so hard to gauge a reason for his disappearance that day.

So many ponderables here.

He leaves home with a rucksack and instead of heading to work, goes to Victoria station. Given he was due to go down to Brighton later after work, did he decide to void work and go down there earlier? Then change his mind again?

He is seen leaving Victoria station at the Terminus Place exit and turning right. I know that spot and if he had carried on going right, there are loads of buildings, shops, cafes etc right down on both sides. There's a Sainsbury's, then further on a library. Plenty of potential CCTV cameras. Of course if he had continued, the end comes to the Thames.

I wonder what his state of mind had been like in the period preceding, had he been worried or upset about anything? What about relationships: was there a recent or past ex? Could he have had a secret life even? Was he intending to meet someone? Why choose Victoria? All these have not been determined, so hard to gauge a reason for his disappearance that day.

Assuming he entered the tube at Ruislip he'd have to change to get to Victoria specifically. Which I guess would make sense if his destination was Brighton. But I still don't know why he wouldn't just pull a sick day if he decided to go down earlier.

Central to Oxford Circus and then Victoria towards Brixton. The station before would have been Green Park and the one after Pimlico. Only thing I can think of which you'd specifically get out at Victoria for is the Coach station.

Lots of CCTV around, would be surprised if that's the furthest he can be tracked.

I was thinking he left from Ruislip station on Piccadilly line, change possibly South Ken to Victoria.

Central line doesn't go from Ruislip, only Ruislip Gardens and South Ruislip - which may be right, depends on which is his closest!

If he were heading for the coach station at Victoria he would not have exited where he did, I would have thought as a longer way round.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HopeBloom
Back