Found Deceased UK - Deakon Wilkins, 24, Weston-super-Mare, 14 Jan 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Apart from the divers has their been any searches conducted?

The river also snakes around so where Cattle Market Road is you have water ways on either side of that road.

What is fairly odd is that apparently he made a call and was deemed to be OK at the time as in not totally out of it on alcohol , was it at that point in time he decides to have a joint. I know alcohol can increase the effect that THC has on a person.

Sad to say I think they may find him soon in the water even though the river has been searched by divers.

I know from being in the area years ago myself (I once lived in Weston-super-Mare BTW, and was raised in Somerset and worked in the area as security guard ) that under the train bridge on Temple Meads there used to be openings on either side of the road inside the bridge, like storage areas.. I wonder if those areas have been searched?

Being alone at that time of the night I'd imagine it would be quite spooky to walk under the bridge alone.

I could imagine one could try and seek a shortcut elsewhere where there is better lighting. I don't know if there is a shortcut there? , I know to get to Temple Meads station you would normally walk under the bridge up the other side and turn right heading towards the station.

That said he had a while to go before any trains would be leaving Temple Meads, so what might his options have been?

Sent from my Wileyfox Swift using Tapatalk

Hi all, this is my first post here ever (have been a lurker for so long) and a very sad one. I won't link for obvious reasons but according to my FB Deakon's body has been found.

Hi all, this is my first post here ever (have been a lurker for so long) and a very sad one. I won't link for obvious reasons but according to my FB Deakon's body has been found.

Welcome, sorry about the circumstances :(

RIP Deakon.

I second that, welcome to WS...

R. I. P Deakon sad news... [emoji22]

Sent from my Wileyfox Swift using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member