GUILTY UK - Eleanor Williams, 19, from Barrow, made false sex trafficking and abuse claims, May 2020

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
10:30am

We are back in court today for day two of the trial of Ellie Williams.

Catch up with yesterday's blog here and read our day one round up here

10:29am

This is the live blog for the second day of the trial of Eleanor Williams.

She is facing nine charges of perverting the course of justice.

Live updates from Ellie Williams' trial - Day 2

After watching both the Tinder Swindler and Inventing Anna this week and from personal experience I can absolutely believe the extent that some people will go to to convince you of their lies.

I also live in a small 'grooming gang' town and was on the outskirts of it back in the late 80's - early 90's - I wasn't a direct victim but I personally knew girls that were and so not as clear cut as 'Muslim men abusing white girl and police covered it up because they didn't want to be seen as racist' ... far, far more complex and from the roots to the very realest branch - it's misogyny to blame not Religion or skin colour.

As for this particular case (and thanks @HollyHunter9 for heads up) it's going to be interesting!

For starters - Ellie says "They did this once in winter (when) I got found with bad hypothermia. They have broken my ribs and many bones in my face. They have split my ear, cut my throat, attempted to cut my *advertiser censored* and nipples off" - these can mostly be proved or disproved - broken ribs leave evidence long after healing - cuts leave scars.

Unfortunately her Tiktok is now private but I got the gist off what was the vibe ...

Being in a carpark is absolutely grounds to revoke bail if doing so breaks your bail conditions - that's called tough poop here in the UK!

10:30am

We are back in court today for day two of the trial of Ellie Williams.

Catch up with yesterday's blog here and read our day one round up here

10:29am

This is the live blog for the second day of the trial of Eleanor Williams.

She is facing nine charges of perverting the course of justice.

Live updates from Ellie Williams' trial - Day 2

Thanks for the updates, I had been trying to find the live blog this morning. Like @mrazda71 says I think this is going to be one interesting trial! When I first heard about this case and saw some of the disturbing images in the media of her injuries I was convinced she was telling the truth, however, now after seeing some of her behaviour on TikTok I'm not so sure...o_O

Here is a reminder of the alleged injuries *Warning Graphic Content!

Woman accused of inventing sex gang claims appears in court | Daily Mail Online

Her TikTok is private. Her Facebook isn’t, the original post with all the “injuries” is still up, I’ll go find the date it was posted because I was only looking at it earlier, there’s a lot more there than what the Daily Mail have published.

Her TikTok is private. Her Facebook isn’t, the original post with all the “injuries” is still up, I’ll go find the date it was posted because I was only looking at it earlier, there’s a lot more there than what the Daily Mail have published.

Can you post a link to her Facebook please?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevHill
Back