GUILTY UK - Ellie Butler, 6, brutally murdered, Sutton, 28 Oct 2013 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
A few more tweets in BBC correspondent's TL

This is the best Twitter feed - as it seems he is in court today and reporting all her twaddle

https://twitter.com/DannyShawBBC?lang=en-gb

Some posters can't see Twitter so will just quote a few from him, first is newest 14 minutes ago :

Pass me the sick bucket please! :puke:

:pinocchio: :cuckoo:
You stole my words lol.. I'm on twitfix. 😂

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Nothing new tweeted for over hour now gonna take a nap feeling blehhhhh

Hi Everyone!

I have been reading this thread for a while but wasn't a member, so have decided to join!

Especially interested in this case as it happened in my home town of Sutton and I have friends who live on and near the Shanklin estate. Recently had to pass the Butler household when there visiting!

Been wanting to go to The Old Bailey and sit in on the trial just to see these two for myself but haven't as of yet.

Loved reading all of your posts!

Urgh, where's this radiation thing come from? what on earth?

Was she allowed to remain in the dock whilst he gave evidence and vice versa? I ask because my friend was called to give evidence in a case and wasn't allowed in the court room until she had finished so she couldn't be influenced by other witnesses and the defendant's cross exam.

Hi Everyone!

I have been reading this thread for a while but wasn't a member, so have decided to join!

Especially interested in this case as it happened in my home town of Sutton and I have friends who live on and near the Shanklin estate. Recently had to pass the Butler household when there visiting!

Been wanting to go to The Old Bailey and sit in on the trial just to see these two for myself but haven't as of yet.

welcome!

oops, triple post.

Lib, can I ask for a local perspective? For some reason I find it a little odd that she got a taxi home that day. She worked in the City so surely it would have been quicker, and certainly cheaper to get the Thameslink home. Is there a long walk from Sutton station to the estate? Would that be the 'normal' way that people in the area would get to/from central London, I'm assuming that an Oyster card works that far?

Urgh, where's this radiation thing come from? what on earth?

Was she allowed to remain in the dock whilst he gave evidence and vice versa? I ask because my friend was called to give evidence in a case and wasn't allowed in the court room until she had finished so she couldn't be influenced by other witnesses and the defendant's cross exam.
Apparently when she was pregnant. Not sure if JG failed to mention she was pregnant or early stages of. But somehow supposedly it's deemed a radiation o/d can effect an unborn.

oops, triple post.

Lib, can I ask for a local perspective? For some reason I find it a little odd that she got a taxi home that day. She worked in the City so surely it would have been quicker, and certainly cheaper to get the Thameslink home. Is there a long walk from Sutton station to the estate? Would that be the 'normal' way that people in the area would get to/from central London, I'm assuming that an Oyster card works that far?
Trees were on the railway line. As bad storms the night before. Trains weren't running to time

Hi Everyone!

Hi Lib n welcome!

If anyone wants my Twitter account it's @G1G1_G

Trees were on the railway line. As bad storms the night before. Trains weren't running to time

ahh yes, of course! I'd forgotten about that. thanks.

From the Guardian link:
She said the loss of her daughter had left her heartbroken and said Ellie might not have died if her abnormalities had been diagnosed earlier or if she had not been maltreated as a baby at St Helier. She claimed the hospital had overdosed the baby with an adult dose of radiation during tests and that it had caused injury to her baby during her birth.

Apparently St Helier is now to blame for Ellie's death! I really hope the grandparents are called as witnesses and asked if Ellie had many injuries with them.

Sorry if I'm not making sense/repeating old stuff. It's Finals week at uni and my brain is a bit fried

From the Guardian link:

Apparently St Helier is now to blame for Ellie's death! I really hope the grandparents are called as witnesses and asked if Ellie had many injuries with them.

Sorry if I'm not making sense/repeating old stuff. It's Finals week at uni and my brain is a bit fried
Np ..

Wherever I see these 2 they are always trying to lay the blame at someone else's feet.
It's becuz they failed to notice that Ellie had a tendency to breathe noisily. Apparently. That led to a polyp/small cyst in Ellie's Trachea. Apparently. Altho I'm not quite sure if that would of been picked up by a general paediatrician check thru after delivery.

Notice the uses of 'Apparently'

Will have to re read all excerpts again.

From the Guardian link:

I mentioned previously that I did not understand why the grandparents hadn't been called . They are clearly not being called for the prosecution now as they have closed their case. Also my understanding is family were in court last week which I presume to be the grandparents. If it was them then they clearly aren't being witnesses for anyone as they would not have been allowed into court otherwise

Np ..

Wherever I see these 2 they are always trying to lay the blame at someone else's feet.
It's becuz they failed to notice that Ellie had a tendency to breathe noisily. Apparently. That led to a polyp/small cyst in Ellie's Trachea. Apparently. Altho I'm not quite sure if that would of been picked up by a general paediatrician check thru after delivery.

Notice the uses of 'Apparently'

Will have to re read all excerpts again.

The hospital Apparently botched her Termination. Altho. I remember somewhere where BB was telling her to get her *advertiser censored* home. So if she discharged herself without having a D&C completed. Then well idkr.

As I'm not sure if she had 1 or 2 Terminations. Or 1 Termination n 1 miscarriage.

I mentioned previously that I did not understand why the grandparents hadn't been called . They are clearly not being called for the prosecution now as they have closed their case. Also my understanding is family were in court last week which I presume to be the grandparents. If it was them then they clearly aren't being witnesses for anyone as they would not have been allowed into court otherwise
I think the Grandparents may of given their evidence via writing. As it's very acrimonious between BB and JGs parents.
The Grandparents that were in court last week I'm led to believe were BBs.

Gigi,

I really hope you didn't get a twitter account because of my comment.

I meant it's probably better to copy and paste the text, as you were doing, as I've read some people can't see embedded tweets.

I should have worded it better.

Really sorry if you did.

Gigi,

I really hope you didn't get a twitter account because of my comment.

I meant it's probably better to copy and paste the text, as you were doing, as I've read some people can't see embedded tweets.

I should have worded it better.

Really sorry if you did.
Heyyy no its fine it's been on my to do list for a while. And I have a follower. Richie Sambora from Bon Jovi. Verified account whoop! :)

I think the Grandparents may of given their evidence via writing. As it's very acrimonious between BB and JGs parents.
The Grandparents that were in court last week I'm led to believe were BBs.

I though tortoise said both sets were there. Also the prosecution can't read evidence out unless it is agreed by all parties if it isn't agreed they would have to call them to give evidence or they can't use the evidence . So if something was read out BB and JG mist have agreed it so it cold not have benn anything that was against them.then !

I though tortoise said both sets were there. Also the prosecution can't read evidence out unless it is agreed by all parties if it isn't agreed they would have to call them to give evidence or they can't use the evidence . So if something was read out BB and JG mist have agreed it so it cold not have benn anything that was against them.then !
There's been days spent in Court with just the Accused and Jury present with obviously all legal teams n Judge. I'm assuming any 'mutually' agreeable evidence whether it be from professional or other would be brought up then.
There was no coverage of the events thru MSM.
I was under the assumption. That as it was BB in the dock. That he acknowledged his parents sitting there. Without going back over Tortoises old posts on thread 1. I couldn't be 100%.
But I do know there were tensions between JSs parents and BB.
I'm sorry if I seem a bit incompetent but my field is 'profiling' not family law!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stella Stiletto
Back