GUILTY UK - Flamur 'Alex' Beqiri, 36, Swedish nat'l, fatally shot in front of family, London, 24 Dec 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Ms Krasniqi told Southwark Crown Court she had met her husband in the Netherlands, where he was working in the music industry.

The court heard the couple had borrowed £750,000 for their three-floor home in south-west London, with a £950,000 down payment, and also rented a property in Dubai.

Mr Hemissi's barrister Abbas Lakha QC told the court: "It is the prosecution suggestion that he was part of an organised crime group in Sweden involved in large-scale importation and supply of drugs."

Asked if this was true, Ms Krasniqi said: "No."

Flamur Beqiri murder case: Wife denies husband was a gangster

Ms Krasniqi told police her husband had been “very stressed” in the period before he was shot because he had invested their life savings into a Swedish bank through a broker who turned out to be a fraudster.

Mr Lakha said: “Did you believe that had something to do with your husband’s death?”

She replied: “I didn’t believe anything. I just explained why I believed he was stressed.”

Ms Krasniqi told the QC her husband did not have any enemies to her knowledge.

He asked: “You told police your husband was very particular about the way he sat in a restaurant, for instance.

“On this particular night, you had gone into the restaurant, sat at a table, then taken a photo and sent it to him. Was there a reason?”

She told jurors: “No, he was just that type of person. He was picky about things.”

Wife denies murder victim's involvement in drug-trafficking and organised crime

Ms Krasniqi can be heard screaming and cradling her son on dramatic CCTV footage of the shooting moments after they arrived hand-in-hand with the victim. She told Southwark Crown Court today she did not know what was going on until 'after he (Mr Beqiri) dropped on the floor'. [...]

Minutes after her husband's shooting Ms Krasniqi called his friend Naeif Adawi on the phone.

She was allegedly heard telling him: 'Maybe someone's coming for you as well. Watch out!'

But Ms Krasniqi denied warning the other man off, saying she merely called him for support after her husband was shot.

'I told him to come and he said I can't come, there is a car outside,' she said.

[...]

The court heard how local resident Jeremy Lyons had confronted a litter picker said to be Hemissi two days before the incident.

[...]
After the encounter, Mr Lyons called the police to inform them a man pretending to be a street cleaner had been 'hanging around all morning'.

He told the operator that when asked who he was working for, the man replied 'a company', adding it was 'secret'.

The following day Mr Lyons confronted a different man he saw 'hovering around' walking back and forth on his phone.

[...]

'But the presence of mother and child gave the killer no cause to hesitate. As Flamur Beqiri went through the gate into the paved front of the house, the killer rushed towards them.

'The man in black produced a handgun and fired what must have been almost the entire content of his loaded magazine at the rear, head and torso of Mr Beqiri.

[...]

The five Swedes, assisted by a Swedish interpreter, are in the dock alongside UK national Rollox.

Real Housewives star Misse Beqiri's brother 'was not involved in drug trafficking' | Daily Mail Online

On Wednesday, 8 December, the trial at Southwark Crown Court heard a statement from Jeannette Dickinson, who lived in an apartment in Oysters Wharf, Battersea, and rented it out so she could go on holiday to the Spanish island of Gran Canaria.

Miss Dickinson, a pensioner who passed away earlier this year, gave a statement to police in January 2020 after being contacted by detectives who had traced the killer’s movements back to Oysters Wharf. [...]

She also sent him a link to a website page about: “Things to do in London over Christmas.”

But murder squad detectives contacted Miss Dickinson in Gran Canaria and told her they believed her apartment had been used by the murder gang.

On 28 December, Miss Dickinson messaged Pino-Munizaga: “I have to tell you that the police are looking for you in connection with a shooting in Battersea on Christmas Eve. Someone saw you going into Flat 119. Of course I hope you didn’t do it. Get in touch if I can help, Jeannette.”

London Airbnb Owner Told Swedish Renter 'I Hope You Didn't Do It' After Christmas Eve Murder

A recovering drug addict accused of removing evidence from a Scandi murder scene told police he could not remember anything about the incident. Clifford Rollox, 31, allegedly helped to cover up the murder Flamur ‘Alex’ Beqiri, 36, who was gunned down in front of his family outside his £1m home in Battersea on Christmas Eve 2019. [...]

‘Sorry officer, I just don’t remember’ – Court News UK

None of these people are actually Swedish or British. I believe Beqiri is an Albanian name, and they are well known throughout Europe for having links to various criminal activities.

On Wednesday, 8 December, the trial at Southwark Crown Court heard a statement from Jeannette Dickinson, who lived in an apartment in Oysters Wharf, Battersea, and rented it out so she could go on holiday to the Spanish island of Gran Canaria.

Miss Dickinson, a pensioner who passed away earlier this year, gave a statement to police in January 2020 after being contacted by detectives who had traced the killer’s movements back to Oysters Wharf. [...]

She also sent him a link to a website page about: “Things to do in London over Christmas.”

But murder squad detectives contacted Miss Dickinson in Gran Canaria and told her they believed her apartment had been used by the murder gang.

On 28 December, Miss Dickinson messaged Pino-Munizaga: “I have to tell you that the police are looking for you in connection with a shooting in Battersea on Christmas Eve. Someone saw you going into Flat 119. Of course I hope you didn’t do it. Get in touch if I can help, Jeannette.”

London Airbnb Owner Told Swedish Renter 'I Hope You Didn't Do It' After Christmas Eve Murder

BBM ~ Do we know how Mrs Dickinson died? I find it really odd that the police would contact you about possible hitmen hiring out your air b&b and then you go and message them warning them?

BBM ~ Do we know how Mrs Dickinson died? I find it really odd that the police would contact you about possible hitmen hiring out your air b&b and then you go and message them warning them?
I also think it's odd that she wrote "someone saw you going into flat 119" when she knew she'd rented out the flat to him. It sounds as if he'd built up some sort of a rapport with her and she felt a bit of disbelief, when she said she hoped he didn't do it. As you say it's quite staggering that she warned him police were looking for him although I suppose it gave them a phone ping, if he hadn't already disposed of the phone by then. If he did receive the message his reaction to it might show consciousness of guilt, if he attempted to hide, leave the country, or contact other conspirators. I bet they all scattered but I think police were probably ahead of the game since they made their arrest of the shooter in Denmark as he arrived from Thailand within weeks of the murder.

I also think it's odd that she wrote "someone saw you going into flat 119" when she knew she'd rented out the flat to him. It sounds as if he'd built up some sort of a rapport with her and she felt a bit of disbelief, when she said she hoped he didn't do it. As you say it's quite staggering that she warned him police were looking for him although I suppose it gave them a phone ping, if he hadn't already disposed of the phone by then. If he did receive the message his reaction to it might show consciousness of guilt, if he attempted to hide, leave the country, or contact other conspirators. I bet they all scattered but I think police were probably ahead of the game since they made their arrest of the shooter in Denmark as he arrived from Thailand within weeks of the murder.
Exactly! I think Mrs Dickinson was well aware of what they were up to and possibly rewarded for keeping quiet/tipping them off. (Holidays to gran canaria ain't cheap). Just seems a bit of a coincidence that she died before the trial as I would imagine she would have been called as a witness by the prosecution. I don't know much about trials, could she have refused if they called her up as a witness?

A man who was shot dead in front of his family on Christmas Eve was "involved in serious and organised crime", a court has heard.

Swedish police detective inspector Kajsa Delmar-Wigstrom on Tuesday told Southwark Crown Court he was part of an organised crime network involved in "violent rivalry" with another group in the Scandinavian country.

The officer said the Swedish/Albanian national was suspected of "international drug dealing" since 2007 and had been arrested on "several occasions" in Europe.

The court heard his close friend Naief Adawi, 37, who lived nearby in London, was jailed for eight years in Denmark in 2010 for aggravated robbery with a lethal weapon. It was described to jurors as "one of the largest such crimes" in the country's history.

Adawi has recently been arrested and charged, along with 15 other people, with offences including attempted murder, preparation to commit murder, instigation to commit murder and illegal possession of firearms.

Daniel Petrovski, 38, another close associate of Mr Beqiri, has also been charged alongside Adawi, after he was sentenced to five years imprisonment in June for an aggravated drugs offence.

Mr Beqiri's wife, Debora Krasniqi, has previously denied her husband was a criminal, telling jurors he was involved in the music business.

Flamur Beqiri: Murder trial hears victim was 'involved in organised crime'

Real Housewives star's brother who was shot dead by assassin 'in crime network'

The prosecution claim Beqiri’s murder was linked to a Swedish underworld feud which had claimed several other lives.
The jury heard two individuals who had been investigated in connection with the murder of Ms Hakim [Adawi's partner], Tarek Bekar and Gabriel Hassoun, were “are also responsible for part of the money chain that led to the booking in London of accommodation in July, done by Pino-Munizaga.”
Mr Pino-Munizaga allegedly booked Airbnb accommodation at an apartment in Battersea which was later used by the gunman who killed Mr Beqiri.

London Murder Linked to Swedish Assassination Bid in Which Target ‘Dropped’ His Baby, UK Trial Told

DC Jonathan Moore told jurors: 'We purchased the masks ourselves and put them on a mannequin, and took some pictures.'

Police then compared the pictures to CCTV of the gunman to identify which mask was used, but the assassin had covered the mask up to improve his disguise.

DC Moore then said: 'The eyes, they were covered with sunglasses.

'There was a tightly bound scarf on the neck, so you can't see the chinline or the neck.

'The lips always remained slightly open, there is no movement or expression...'

Police made a breakthrough when they found a section of CCTV which revealed more of the gunman's mask.

DC Moore continued: 'As he looks down to his phone, the mask appears to roll up to create a triple chin.

'We took the pictures at the same angle just so we can make the comparison, that this is the same mask or a different mask.'

Police dressed a mannequin in latex masks in bid to find hitman, court hears | Daily Mail Online

Giving evidence today - Monday, January 10 - Hemissi said he flew to London from Copenhagen on December 20 2019 to meet a 22-year-old woman, Nadine, who had befriended him on Facebook.

He told jurors she was one of “more than 20 girls” he was speaking to on social media and dating apps, including Tinder, at the time.

"She asked if I wanted to come to London because she lived there,” he said.

“We were going to have Netflix and chill, relax, maybe go out and eat something, maybe go out and buy some clothes.

Murder accused ‘came to London to watch Netflix and chill’

Hemissi said Nadine had arranged for him to stay in her friend’s flat - which was allegedly used by the killers after being rented through Airbnb - but made excuses not to see him.

'I was angry because I came all the way from Sweden', said Hemissi, who told jurors he instead spent most of his time playing games and watching TV series.

[...]

CCTV footage earlier played in court shows a man in high visibility clothing posing as a litter picker dressed in high visibility clothing staking out the victim’s house days before the murder.

Hemissi admitted buying a high visibility jacket and trousers in October 28, but denied he was the person captured on camera.

He told jurors he bought it just prior to one of his regular business trips to Tunisia, at the request of a cousin who needed it for his building business.

Kickboxer denies being hitman who gunned down Real Housewives of Cheshire star's brother | Daily Mail Online

He said he travelled to London to meet her after she told him her father would not let her travel abroad.

[...]

David Harounoff, defending, asked Mr Hemissi: "There may be some people in court who find it difficult to accept you had come from Sweden to meet a girl you had never met before. Is what you are saying true?"

His client replied: "Yes, it's happened many times before."

Flamur Beqiri: Murder accused came to London to 'Netflix and chill'

annn.png

Is this the same man? – Court News UK

A former kickboxer accused of murdering a reality star’s brother in front of his family has denied scoping out the victim’s house while dressed as a litter picker.

Jury retired to deliberate yesterday

Southwark Crown Court 2 T20217070
T20217071
T20217072
T20217073
T20217076
T20217077
Anis Fouad Hemissi
Bawer Karaer
Claude Issac-Castor
Clifford Rollox
Esteven-Alexis Pino-Munizaga
Tobias Andersson
Details: Trial (Part Heard) - Resume - 09:46
Trial (Part Heard) - Summing Up - 09:52
Trial (Part Heard) - Case adjourned until 14:30 - 11:23
Trial (Part Heard) - Jury retire to consider verdict - 14:42
Trial (Part Heard) - Case adjourned until 00:00 - 14:42
Trial (Part Heard) - Resume - 16:58

https://www.thelawpages.com/court-hearings-lists/crown-court-daily/60/lists/2022-02-09

annn.png

Is this the same man? – Court News UK

A former kickboxer accused of murdering a reality star’s brother in front of his family has denied scoping out the victim’s house while dressed as a litter picker.

I've only just seen this but to me this does not look like the same man. Maybe the fact he is clean shaven in 2nd pic is why he looks so different? I really can't tell!

I've only just seen this but to me this does not look like the same man. Maybe the fact he is clean shaven in 2nd pic is why he looks so different? I really can't tell!
The 2nd picture is the masked man who was picking litter outside the flat.

Sorry I'm confused. So are the pictures two different men or is the pic on right supposed to be the man on left in disguise outside the flat?
That is defendant Hemissi, the alleged shooter, on the left. On the right same guy (allegedly) shown in masked disguise from security footage near the house, in the lead up to the murder.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pklav69
Back