UK - Gaia Pope, 19, found deceased, Swanage, Dorset, 7 Nov 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Last year, I attempted medicinal cannabis for the first time. I tried eating the raw herb first, as it doesn't get you high. It had no effect whatsoever, so I heated it in the oven, put some in a capsule and ate it. It also had no affect so I ate two more capsules. A few hours later, it hit. When eaten, the liver processes cannabis into a potent hallucinogen. It was the absolute worst experience of my life, I was completely and utterly out of my mind and truly thought I was in hell. It was a bad trip X 1000. I ended up spending the day in A&E on a drip and heart monitor, mostly unconscious and my blood pressure was 70's/30's. They say you can't overdose on cannabis but I think my experience would have killed someone with a fragile brain or heart.

Cannabis oil can refer to legal CBD oil, which doesn't get you high. It can also refer to highly concentrated hash oil, which is a class A drug, but has many medical benefits for some individuals. Many people swear by it as a magical cure.

Cannabis is known to help epilepsy in some people and in some places you can legally use medical marijuana for this reason. Gaia made some posts on social media about her mum trying to cure her epilepsy with alternative methods. I think she also mentioned herbs?

My point in this post is to agree it's entirely plausible that she could have got into difficulties after taking medical marijuana, especially if it was consumed rather than smoked/vaped. If she was having a bad trip she could have definitely ran off and taken her clothes off, as well as having hallucinations that could have got her into fights.

Yes you are totally right! If you ingest a lump of hash for instance- I was young about 20 years ago to be honest- worst experience EVER. Far worse than anything I could describe. I am all for it's use for medical reasons- but you need to know dosage and type and format etc

I'm now leaning more towards the misadventure theory but I'd love to know what was so incriminating that they arrested 3 people for murder! Unfortunately we probably won't find out.

A tragic chain of events that led to her accidental death seems now most likely to me. Poor Gaia.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Here is a new image posted by the Mirror:

BNPS_GaiaPopeAerials_02.jpg

John, you were spot on.

Attachments

• BNPS_GaiaPopeAerials_02.jpg
    BNPS_GaiaPopeAerials_02.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 58
If someone had knowledge of gaia illness/dependance on meds and they wanted too hurt her - then taking her out to the cliffs against her will, depriving her off her meds, getting her too undress and then waiting for things too get bad for her, before leaving her once she was helpless. If someone really wanted too hurt her then this would seem too me like a logical and clean way of doing it.
Its just a thought. I have alwaysthought that foul play of some level was involved and I still do.

RIP Gaia

That's quite a distance to wander naked or near naked?

It's the effects of her epilepsy, not PTSD.
Much of this has been covered in earlier posts, some from people with direct experience, so I suggest you read back.

Thanks. Running is not part of PTSD or epilepsy, removing clothes, wandering, and fumbling are part of epilepsy. Running and removing clothing together strike me as unrelated to either condition. Therefore, I'm not convinced that running safely off the road and her clothing being found separate from her body imply accident.

ACTUALLY- have they circled where the police tent was by the road- and the clothes were found in the field slightly nearer? John?

Right, we're going to do a QUICK POLL.... just "thank" whichever options you agree with.

QUICK POLL

Gaia was killed and her body and clothes left in the fields

QUICK POLL

Gaia died of natural causes related to her epilepsy and/or hypothermia

I'm now leaning more towards the misadventure theory but I'd love to know what was so incriminating that they arrested 3 people for murder! Unfortunately we probably won't find out.

A tragic chain of events that led to her accidental death seems now most likely to me. Poor Gaia.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

We might find out if the three arrested sue the police! ....it seems it was a case of a poor mental state and possibly the epilepsy. It makes sense as that was a condition she was confirmed as 'getting worse' with.

It's also a symptom of hypothermia.

Removing clothing is something that people with hypothermia do, but people with hypothermia don't jump off cliffs.

I know, but that seems unlikely to be an explanation for her behaviour at the flat. I advised Otto to read previous posts to get a complete picture.

Thanks - I've researched it.

No others involved in Gaia's death
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-42046500

There were no injuries to suggest "any other person was involved" in the death of missing teenager Gaia Pope, police have said
Det Supt Paul Kessell said: "The post-mortem examination has not identified any injuries to suggest any other person was involved in her death.

"The cause of death is undetermined, pending toxicology

ACTUALLY- have they circled where the police tent was by the road- and the clothes were found in the field slightly nearer? John?

Does this help, Foxymona?

I think I have it right. Clothes found beside the stone wall on the right. A maximum of 640 metres between the two locations:

tH9c.png

Totes flirting :p

joking aside- yes John- you are really the best source of information and reliable and thank you for being here and sharing and making the map which was the best post of this sad event!

I just wanted to get the facts out without all of the spin you get in the media. I have never seen the town come together like this before to find someone who has gone missing. It was all people were talking about and the search efforts to find her were like nothing I have seen in the past. People closely involved, who didn't know the family before this, gave up all of their time to help the in the search of Gaia so they must be devastated now.

<modsnip>

If someone had knowledge of gaia illness/dependance on meds and they wanted too hurt her - then taking her out to the cliffs against her will, depriving her off her meds, getting her too undress and then waiting for things too get bad for her, before leaving her once she was helpless. If someone really wanted too hurt her then this would seem too me like a logical and clean way of doing it.
Its just a thought. I have alwaysthought that foul play of some level was involved and I still do.

RIP Gaia

Wouldn't that be somewhat of a long wait? Not to mention you could be seen forcing her to walk to the place where she was found, seen holding her hostage while she died from natural exposure which could take some time, and seen walking back. (And for most of that time, the police could have been called if you were seen doing these things.) If you drove, your vehicle would be near where she was found for a long period of time, possibly enough for the police to mark it as abandoned; if you walked from town, that's even more time people could have seen you.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolofeist
Back