Found Deceased UK - Gaia Pope, 19, Swanage, Dorset, 7 Nov 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
clothing wasn't there earlier. could a wild animal have dragged them out....or even a dog?

On the subject of statement analysis, it's the part about Gaia 'responded' when RD cuddled her that sends up red flags to me.

That word is often used when someone is in a state of unconsciousness, not just when they're upset and crying. It's possible that Gaia was ranting more to herself and to the room than to RD and then she started to 'respond' more directly to RD and calmed down a bit and talked more directly with RD rather than the ranting and screaming. I think either explanation is possible, but it does concern me that Gaia was losing consciousness or briefly came around and 'responded' to RD's cuddle by looking at her, squeezing her hand.

With RD saying she was pleased about this moment where Gaia 'responded' to her, it feels like a moment of extreme poignancy to RD, which again to me would indicate someone fighting for consciousness, especially if that was a fight that the person lost while you were holding them.

Someone's mentioned Gaia saying she was 'hot' with a different meaning to the word 'hot'. That is an interesting thought, and I had wondered if there might be something slightly sexual in taking her shirt off, and maybe if the reason RD (according to RD's ex) felt that Gaia's words should be kept more private might be that they were related to sex and maybe also related to allegations of a sexual nature that related to someone RD might want to protect from those allegations being public. Or she might just want to protect Gaia's 'reputation'.

But if Gaia's shirt was off, then someone asks RD "why did she take her shirt off?" the obvious thing to say would be that she felt hot. When people explain things that they don't know the answer to they tend to go for the most logical reasoning. But the most logical could also be exactly what did happen...maybe Gaia was feverish, maybe that was the reason for the doctor's appointment and her pallor and puffy eyes in the petrol station video?
I suppose either is possible, and I'm certainly not trained in statement analysis. Perhaps past experience with a daughter with panic attacks, along with wishful thinking, have swayed my opinion.

I completely agree that something looks wrong in the snaps from the ice cream purchase footage.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

Alex Echo‏ @Winter_Alex
52s52 seconds ago

Police searching for missing Gaia Pope have found women's clothing in a field. Paul Elsey, who it is understood police have been looking for in connection with their investigation, has also turned up this afternoon and is speaking to a solicitor

Alex Echo‏ @Winter_Alex
52s52 seconds ago

Police searching for missing Gaia Pope have found women's clothing in a field. Paul Elsey, who it is understood police have been looking for in connection with their investigation, has also turned up this afternoon and is speaking to a solicitor

Seems like he perhaps has something to say... or maybe he is officially under investigation and is just looking to get legal advice.

Alex Echo‏ @Winter_Alex
52s52 seconds ago

Well, that's not looking good. I know you can obtain an attorney and still be innocent but it's all too coincidental. My hypothermia theory is going out of the window.

I'm thinking maybe the uncle is responsible and is doing a Nathan Matthews and preparing a 'I did it but accidentally' statement ...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

[FONT=&quot]Forensic officers have been examining a rural area close to a pathway that runs up to 200m inland from the beauty spot that is known as Dancing Ledge.

[/FONT]
http://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/newS/15665797.Police_searching_for_Gaia_Pope_find_women_s_clothing_in_field_near_Swanage_coast_path/

[FONT=&amp]Such agony for family of [/FONT]#GaiaPope[FONT=&amp] as police find clothing on coastal path near Swanage that wasn’t there on earlier searches

https://twitter.com/SwainITV
[/FONT]

Find Gaia FB have a pdf where people update as to where they have searched.... people who have been 'searching' extensively over the same are would know if something was there before

So Gaia "didn't need to knock, she could come right in" yet apparently NE would have "nothing to do with them" for over a year. The only way I can make both these sentences true is if Gaia were a regular visitor to the flat but to see someone other than NE.

Edit to add: I find it very strange that a man, under any circumstances would go ghost the day after his elderly, infirm mother is arrested on suspicion of murder. That is not to say that he has any culpability here but he certainly does not want to be connected to this for some reason. Perhaps just a wariness of police in general. *shrug*

"Nathan lives in a flat behind his grandmother's flat with his mother, Debbie." So Gaia could go to see RD without meeting NE.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5088961/Gaia-Pope-s-father-breaks-down.html

Find Gaia FB have a pdf where people update as to where they have searched.... people who have been 'searching' extensively over the same are would know if something was there before
I'm not on facebook. What does it say about this area near Dancing Ledge?

It would be very interesting to know what time the telephone call was made - from DE to Gaia's family - on November 7.

I saw somewhere that police are going to give an update by 4pm today. I'll see if I can find where I saw it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1