Found Deceased UK - Gaia Pope, 19, Swanage, Dorset, 7 Nov 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
so its clear her blood has been found at the house. epileptic seizure, bang to head,bleeding.....panic ensues

could go either way

bbm - I have not read that anywhere. Is this new news? If so please can you provide a link? TIA!

I don't know if this has been mentioned, Greg Elsley's account of what he was told happened.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4920658/rosemary-dinch-arrested-suspicion-murder-gaia-pope-ex-husband/

"Reporting Rosemary’s account of the incident, Greg said: "On Tuesday, Rosemary was at home on her own. She gets a bang on her door at 3pm.
"She goes downstairs and Gaia is there crying her eyes out, screaming and talking all sorts of broken biscuits.

"Rosemary won't tell anyone what she was saying. She doesn't think it's right because the girl was in a neurotic state.
"Gaia ran out the front door with no coat on, on a freezing night and disappeared into fresh air.
"If she had an epileptic fit on a night like that, she would not have survived.
"There's only two possible scenarios. Either she went voluntarily with somebody or somebody pulled her into a car."

I did wonder if R.D's interview seemed guarded because there are things she has said to the police but does not feel comfortable repeating to the press. I still can't understand the not calling an ambulance bit though.

BBM... What does that mean?

Just heard a news break to suggest the police have found items of women's clothing in a field in swanage in connection with missing Gaia Pope, its not sounding good. I really hoped she was okay

[FONT=&amp]BREAKING NEWS: Update on search for 19 yr old [/FONT]GaiaPope[FONT=&amp] from Langton Matravers from [/FONT]@dorsetpolice[FONT=&amp] Cordon in place after women's clothing discovered in field near [/FONT]#Swanage[FONT=&amp] 10.28 today - owner of clothing not identified, but [/FONT]Gaia[FONT=&amp]'s family informed by detectives

https://twitter.com/LaurenceHerdman
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Items of women’s clothing have been found in a field near Swanage. The discovery was made at 10.28am today in an area of open land north of the coastal path. Detectives searching for missing [/FONT]GaiaPope[FONT=&amp] have informed her family.

https://twitter.com/dorsetpolice
[/FONT]

[video=twitter;931170458862522368]https://twitter.com/heartwalesnews/status/931170458862522368[/video]

A cordon is in place following the discovery of items of women’s clothing in a field near Swanage.

<modsnip>

A 19-year-old man and a 71-year-old woman, both from the Swanage area, were arrested on suspicion of murder. They are both known to Gaia. Both individuals have been released under investigation.

<modsnip>

It might be nothing. Maybe someone else threw some clothes away.

Clothing removed and not kept on her body to make it appear to be an assault on her after she's left the house? Just my thoughts

Taking clothes off is, of course, a classic sign of hypothermia. Perhaps Gaia did run off into the cold night and will be found nearby.

That said... dumping clothing is, of course, a classic sign of a murderer hiding evidence.

I am less than half way through the thread catching up here but where I'm at so far has me wondering if hypothermia is something to be considered here? Hearing about how she ran into that house and started to remove her clothes saying she was hot reminded me of the LE excuse for Shannon Gilbert's death when she supposedly ran into that marsh.

Just my :twocents: I realize this may have already been discussed and I haven't come across it yet - sorry!

'north of the Coastal path' :(

I wonder how far it is from the path?
Any locals here who know more detail about this location?

edited - just looked on Google maps. Looks like cliffs there?

I know I'm not buying the story of her stripping off and leaving the house. Nothing will change my mind after hearing that interview, that there was shouting and screaming that they apologised for and that a certain person has taken himself off.

Hi all
New member long time lurker. This case is sad I can't stop thinking of this poor girl. Heard clothes have been recovered. Doesn't sound great :(

report i read mentioned beauty spot and cliffs

could be just north at or near old harry rocks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members