Found Deceased UK - Gaia Pope, 19, Swanage, Dorset, 7 Nov 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's great to see so many new members joining this thread! :) Please take a moment to become familiar with WS's rules for posting:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/misc.php?do=showrules

For example:
- To preserve the integrity of the factual information contained herein, Websleuths does not participate in rumor mongering. When claiming something as a “fact,” you must prove it. Be able to provide links to information from approved third party sources; for instance, mainstream media (MSM), law enforcement (LE), and admin-verified case insiders.

And especially those pertaining to social media:

Approved SM Pages/Profiles

Individuals

Victim (missing or murdered person)
Suspect (as indicated by LE)

Links may be used to direct members to posts made by a victim or a suspect.
Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed.
Paraphrasing is okay.
Posts by friends and visitors are off limits.
Do not link to an individual’s (victim or suspect) social media page if you are not 100% certain it belongs to the correct individual.
If a social media page is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

Not Allowed

Social media pages that fall in the following categories are OFF LIMITS.

Family members of either a victim or a suspect
Friends of either a victim or a suspect
Most any other individual

Don't link to these pages, nor make reference to information you find on them.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?291123-Social-Media-Facebook-Twitter-etc

Thank you and Welcome!

It's great to see so many new members joining this thread! :) Please take a moment to become familiar with WS's rules for posting:

For example:
- To preserve the integrity of the factual information contained herein, Websleuths does not participate in rumor mongering. When claiming something as a “fact,” you must prove it. Be able to provide links to information from approved third party sources; for instance, mainstream media (MSM), law enforcement (LE), and admin-verified case insiders.

- Approved SM Pages/Profiles

Individuals

Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed.
Paraphrasing is okay.
Do not link to an individual’s (victim or suspect) social media page if you are not 100% certain it belongs to the correct individual.
If a social media page is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

Not Allowed

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?291123-Social-Media-Facebook-Twitter-etc

Thank you and Welcome!

:tyou: Elainera!

And yes :welcome4:

‘She wanted to be a nurse or a midwife or a social care person’

GP’s father using past tense in his appeal today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kinda creepy where they chose to interview him.

MOO

I don't think so. The latest DM article had dozens of photos but none of him.

I have an image of him in my head so really want to see if I'm close.

I trawled through photos, noticed a picture of Nathan in the daily mail where he looked like he had massive dark circles under his eyes. I'd guess he must know something.

I still can't work out exactly what has happened but not confident at all that she could still be alive. Poor girl.

For example:

Approved SM Pages/Profiles

Individuals

Paraphrasing is okay.

Not Allowed

Thank you and Welcome!

Thank you Elainera!

It’s important that we don’t post against ToS, the thread may have to be locked for quite some time while the Mods tidy it up.

Welcome to all our new posters.

This is such an odd case - first came across it with the really oddly written DM article that appeared the other day. I may have a couple of thoughts but I think I need a little more time just to think them through!

I am desperately hoping that Gaia will be found tomorrow. I feel so awful for her poor family waiting for news. If someone is responsible for whatever has happened to her, it's not only what they've done but also every day of waiting that the family is forced to endure.

But I don't know what to think. The PE arrest came after news reports of cars being searched and more properties being searched, I wonder if they found something in those searches that made them feel this arrest was appropriate.

I am desperately hoping that Gaia will be found tomorrow. I feel so awful for her poor family waiting for news. If someone is responsible for whatever has happened to her, it's not only what they've done but also every day of waiting that the family is forced to endure.

But I don't know what to think. The PE arrest came after news reports of cars being searched and more properties being searched, I wonder if they found something in those searches that made them feel this arrest was appropriate.

I believe the arrest would have happened sooner but he went AWOL

if he has murdered her then i'm sure he will tell the police everything as it sounds like he went to police under his own steam....voluntarily with his dd and solicitor

the police must know where she is by now.....if he's guilty

if he has murdered her then i'm sure he will tell the police everything as it sounds like he went to police under his own steam....voluntarily with his dd and solicitor

His father is adamant that he's innocent. So I don't really think that he is telling LE anything.

This is such an odd case - first came across it with the really oddly written DM article that appeared the other day. I may have a couple of thoughts but I think I need a little more time just to think them through!

After some further thought and rereading, no, I don’t think my theory has any legs. It’s just strange. I do really hope they find her soon, I can’t imagine what her poor family must be going through

Based on all the awful cases that cross these threads, I'll bet it was more to save himself than to admit to anything.

Hmm.

Just read the comments under the Instagram post from 5th Nov. She quite clearly names the person (or at least, one of them) she's accusing, and it's not PE. It's a guy who lives in Salisbury and works in Swanage, aged 22, who she says has been "going round clubs and pubs trying to touch women, sending them dick pics and flashing a bag of ket/coke in their face." Could it be that this man met with GP and MJR on their Halloween night out in Salisbury, GP had a one-night stand with him, he then rejected her, she called him out as a paedo due to feeling rejected and comments about her schoolgirl attire (or possibly something more sinister), she then gets into a spat on Facebook with mutual friends KJ and NE about her accusations? Then she goes to confront NE, encounters RD instead, then sets off to find the old schoolfriend, KJ?

:thinking:
The old school friend that RD claims Gaia was going to find after leaving hers has the initials 'MM' ...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

WHY is MSM still not printing pics of PE- normally his face would be plastered all over the papers- anyone else find it strange?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aholloway14744