Found Deceased UK - Gaia Pope, 19, Swanage, Dorset, 7 Nov 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
sounds like whoever was coming out of prison was about to cause GP a lot of stress, who was supposed to be looking out for her....

I'm not sure if she was living with her mum / aunt / RD, it seems like life was pretty chaotic for the Pope family. It also appears Gaia was close to her 3 sisters, all beautiful young ladies with lots going on who must be reeling right now.

I'm not sure if she was living with her mum / aunt / RD, it seems like life was pretty chaotic for the Pope family. It also appears Gaia was close to her 3 sisters, all beautiful young ladies with lots going on who must be reeling right now.

Her twin was in a very bad way whilst she was missing, her FB wall has since been cleaned up but she was clearly going through a bad time and posted alot of bizarre things alot not linked to her twins disappearance. She is also the main commenter on the Instagram photos.

I can only imagine how this will impact her if the polices suspicions are correct

Gaia Pope: Police 'remain hopeful' missing teenager is alive

Police searching for missing teenager Gaia Pope say they "remain hopeful" she is still alive.

http://www.bbc.com/news/av/uk-engla...lice-remain-hopeful-missing-teenager-is-alive
Bit of a turn around from arresting two people on suspicion of murder. Surely they'd have to have some evidence to suggest she'd come to fatal harm?

And now they're "hopeful she's alive"?

Something doesn't add up.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I wonder if arresting on suspicion of murder was to shake some trees.

The Sun (bleurgh) says that Nathan Elsey lives in a flat just behind his grandmother's home, with his mother Debbie.

Will find a link ...

I guess I already know the answer to my own queary but, I always wonder why, when someone knows what they've done, why don't they just admit it! Especially once they've already been arrested! In this day and age of forensics and cctv everywhere, what do they hope to achieve by stalling ...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Just seen this in the updated DM article

Neighbour Jack Goode, 25, said there had been reports of 'shouting and screaming' from Mrs Dinch's flat on the day Gaia disappeared.

Mr Goode said: 'The neighbour who lives below told me they heard shouting and screaming on the day it happened.

'It would've been not long before she went missing. Debbie, Nathan's mum, went over and apologised to them disturbing them.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...murdering-missing-teenager.html#ixzz4yQddzZ2H
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

What I find most confusing about this is that Gaia was running towards the place it is assumed she came to harm, not away from it. I almost expect to find out she was chased there, otherwise why was she running?

RE: Tortoises post about Gaia running - That's confused me too!

In my opinion I think Gaia is either alive and in the midst of a psychotic episode (paranoia - evident on her IG and her upset mood that RD commented on in her interview) or has come to some kind of harm (accidental or self inflicted) and perhaps RD / NE covered it up due to fear that they'd be blamed? Who knows, it's a very strange case so far :(

I think we need some clarity here about what is and isn't okay to post.

I welcome correction if I am wrong but I believe at this stage we should restrict comments to persons arrested, and facts that have been printed in mainstream media. Not facebook posts/pages.

I think we need some clarity here about what is and isn't okay to post.

I welcome correction if I am wrong but I believe at this stage we should restrict comments to persons arrested, and facts that have been printed in mainstream media. Not facebook posts/pages.

You are right, Tortoise. I am going to assume we can discuss NE as it is all over the media, and Gaia herself. That's it. Let's not get the thread closed already.

I hope Gaia just ran away and found somewhere warm to hide out.

I fear that's not the case, but I hope...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DownlowDelivery