Found Deceased UK - Gaia Pope, 19, Swanage, Dorset, 7 Nov 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Refuse collection

Thursday November 9 was recycling collection

( general household would have been November 2 and again this Thursday 16th )

What do you all make of the IG post featured about running away? It's all very strange. I don't understand the motivation for murder though. I so hope she's hiding somewhere.

What do you all make of the IG post featured about running away? It's all very strange. I don't understand the motivation for murder though. I so hope she's hiding somewhere.

I think there was/is an awful amount of teen angst going on, the usual stuff of course, but also lots of paranoia, health and MH issues and a horrible event 2 years ago which won't have served to alleviate any of the above. Poor Gaia. I worry also for her twin.

I think there was/is an awful amount of teen angst going on, the usual stuff of course, but also lots of paranoia, health and MH issues and a horrible event 2 years ago which won't have served to alleviate any of the above. Poor Gaia. I worry also for her twin.

Yes my sisters are twins. I suffer with mental health problems myself and have ptsd from a past relationship so I can understand where they are coming from. I so so hope that she is found alive.

My bad, I thought the teenager was released from the headline 🙄😥

Yes my sisters are twins. I suffer with mental health problems myself and have ptsd from a past relationship so I can understand where they are coming from. I so so hope that she is found alive.

Sorry to hear that Mizzy, and welcome to you too. I hope Gaia is alive but it's fairly unusual (though not unheard of) for a murder arrest without a body, especially so early on. All we can do right now is wait for the police to clarify what is going on.

New members please see our UK case index in my sig link below. Always good to have fresh eyes and minds!

Not sleuthing family and just a by the by but, I thought Gaias mum looked familiar ... she's an actress, been in the Bill and Inspector Morse - waiting for the Daily Fail headlines to say 'Actress daughter'

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I haven't been able to see NE on the twins friends lists on FB since last night. I can't find him by searching full name either but bizarrely can by searching a shortened version. Weird

On FB in the group prior to all the announcements yesterday some time in the morning someone posted "can an admin pm me my partner has some information" followed by a brokenheart and a crying face. This was before any mention or arrests anywhere and whilst the family were still actively posting about the search

That could have just been a local or friend who was first to hear about the arrests of course

But I wondered if NE had a partner and it could have been her.

Purely speculation but she was clearly unwell mentally and physically, I wonder if it is a cover up for accidental death or retaliation. Or of course they could just have helped her disappear and be covering up...

Sorry for treble post

I haven't been able to see NE on the twins friends lists on FB since last night. I can't find him by searching full name either but bizarrely can by searching a shortened version. Weird

On FB in the group prior to all the announcements yesterday some time in the morning someone posted "can an admin pm me my partner has some information" followed by a brokenheart and a crying face. This was before any mention or arrests anywhere and whilst the family were still actively posting about the search

Welcome, Clockness!

He is still on Gaia's friends list:
https://www.facebook.com/gaiapope/f...410498126:1510667749&source_ref=pb_friends_tl

Did you catch the name of the person who posted (don't print it here!)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties