Found Deceased UK - Gaia Pope, 19, Swanage, Dorset, 7 Nov 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this is really far fetched but is there any way the police may have released this news to lure Gaia back home? Just trying to cling onto a little bit of hope!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know this is really far fetched but is there any way the police may have released this news to lure Gaia back home? Just trying to cling onto a little bit of hope!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sadly ... I think that's unlikely :(

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Doubtful, not with a murder charge. If they'd said two arrested helping with enquiries I might be more hopeful.

Pretty sure that grandson info has only recently been added...

That's the 2 we were all thinking [emoji848][emoji852]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Is the company property management ?

Waiting for confirmation bit looking very much like the name i found out this morning.

Puzzling me as to why theyve BOTH been arrested on suspicion of murder

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Pretty sure that grandson info has only recently been added...

That's the 2 we were all thinking [emoji848][emoji852]

It was updated 15 mins ago, they were not publicly named before that (I checked) maybe they're here lol

It seems to be like a residents association, I think.

Yes it will be, I lived in a flat years ago and was a director. Meant nothing really aside from being able to deal with the management company.

Police have arrested the female pensioner who last saw missing teenager Gaia Pope alive and her 19-year-old grandson on suspicion of murder, MailOnline understands. The 19-year-old was spotted on CCTV sprinting along Manor Gardens in Swanage and last seen banging on a door in the street at around 4pm on November 7.

Today officers have taped off the home of family friend RD, 71, [redacted by me] but police would not confirm if she is the woman arrested. The 19-year-old suspect has been named locally as her grandson Nathan Elsey and Gaia is understood to have been staying there. Neighbours said they saw police leading the pair away from the house yesterday afternoon.

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-50...murdering-missing-teenager.html#ixzz4yP4QF43H

Waiting for confirmation bit looking very much like the name i found out this morning.

Puzzling me as to why theyve BOTH been arrested on suspicion of murder

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

If Gaia was staying with them - and not seen anywhere since on cctv etc - then their house has to be central. Police back there now searching the property.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Altruistic_Ruin06