Found Deceased UK - Gaia Pope, 19, Swanage, Dorset, 7 Nov 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aunt talking - family still seem to think Gaia is alive.

Really strange. i can't seem to watch this online anywhere. I'm watching sky news live and just getting the budget.

Thanks. Though I thought it had started already a while ago and her aunt was talking? they're going to sport, no mention whatsoever of the press conference.

Sky just had a report a while ago about the big public search today and the reporter said something odd and worrying (especially if you were one of the three arrested).

She said Police have been reluctant to call the case a murder inquiry!? If it turns out it isn't and I was one of the three arrested for suspicion of murder I would be a little mad and Dorset Police would have to justify this IMO. I read a discussion here earlier about the recent switch from bail to under investigation and it got me thinking they have made things worse not better and what people get arrested for also needs work....

Tweet from 13 minutes ago:

[video=twitter;931949044057956354]https://twitter.com/SkyNewsEditor/status/931949044057956354[/video]

Maybe it's just delayed. They usually are.

Sky just had a report a while ago about the big public search today and the reporter said something odd and worrying (especially if you were one of the three arrested).

She said Police have been reluctant to call the case a murder inquiry!? If it turns out it isn't and I was one of the three arrested for suspicion of murder I would be a little mad and Dorset Police would have to justify this IMO. I read a discussion here earlier about the recent switch from bail to under investigation and it got me thinking they have made things worse not better and what people get arrested for also needs work....

If I was the family, I might also be upset and assume that the police are now focusing on recovery (finding a body) instead of a search for someone who could still be alive.

Anything new? Have checked on sky website but just kings cross fire anniversary at the moment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Perhaps they were just about to announce a charge for murder and Gaia suddenly turned up. That would delay things a bit.

I've got Sky News on the telly at the moment but still no update.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If they have found something they may want to inform all of the family first. They were all searching in different parts of the area earlier so it would take time to find all of them and inform them of the developments.

[video=twitter;931951281740091393]https://twitter.com/SkyNewsTom/status/931951281740091393[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolofeist