Found Deceased UK - Gaia Pope, 19, Swanage, Dorset, 7 Nov 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m really shocked I really wasn’t expecting murder. My initial thoughts were she had had a seizure or taken her own life.
The most recent news update said police were looking at her possibly being in the Crystal Palace area which had me thinking she was missing by choice and was hopefully just hiding out at a friends house. I’m thinking of her family, in particular her twin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I grew up in Swanage....things like this just don't happen there. It's a sleepy seaside town - you feel like you're going back a decade when you are there.
Fingers crossed this is just an error and Gaia is found safe.

The arrestees are both known to Gaia according to that ITV link. What in the world has happened?

I hope it's a mistake.

What does it say? I'm in bed and don't want to wake Mr Cags up.
It's the last person known to have seen Gaia ... an elderly lady called Rosemary Dinch - Gaia banged on her door in a 'help me' manner, she was upset - Ms Dinch 'hugged her' and has 'no idea where Gaia is' ...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

It's the last person known to have seen Gaia ... an elderly lady called Rosemary Dinch - Gaia banged on her door in a 'help me' manner, she was upset - Ms Dinch 'hugged her' and has 'no idea where Gaia is' ...

Pfft you may be on to something there. Quick search of said person brings uo a companies house record - date of birth=71 years old

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Without jumping to conclusions ... I found the interview ... odd. Ian Huntley odd.

Just came to check in and did not expect that !!
71 and 19 what the ?!! This is terrible news

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bournemouth Daily Echo FB are running the story. Interesting comments regarding last person to see Gaia

Bournemouth Daily Echo FB are running the story. Interesting comments regarding last person to see Gaia

Thanks for that Sar. Just read the comments, explains the people and ages. Horrible if true.

And, strange interview. It was what she didnt say that was odd. No comment re taking Gaia into her home or finding out what was wrong, being as Gaia was so distressed.

I've sussed out who RD's grandson is I think. NE. Born 1998 and friends with the twins on FB. Yes?

I've sussed out who RD's grandson is I think. NE. Born 1998 and friends with the twins on FB. Yes?
Yes! Exactly conclusion I just came to!

Dinch - Nee - 'E' ... Never sure what we're allowed to say here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member