Found Deceased UK - Gaia Pope, 19, Swanage, Dorset, 7 Nov 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe PE was the one she had a one night stand with? She was angry, confronted him .... something happened. Whole faily helps to cover up. jmo

Possibly, I was considering that option too, would make sense why she was angry and ended up there. Maybe he was worried because of the age gap and because she'd previously been assaulted a few years earlier? He may of taken advantage of her, we just don't know all the facts yet.

I definitely think RD is going to be an accessory to the cover up, she's already placed herself at the scene.

but what evidence could police have to arrest for suspected murder?

He might have thought if he dumps the clothes where they already searched they won't search there again and they won't be found.

Either planting or discarding the clothing there recently would imply someone has kept the clothing in a safe place, though, somewhere they still have access to, and then a decision to part with it in this way.

but what evidence could police have to arrest for suspected murder?

Could be his DNA on her coat that she left behind? perhaps DNA belonging to both GP and PE in one of the cars... I can think of numerous things they may of found to arrest him for his involvement, it's the murder aspect that's got me really as we've had no conclusive statement that she's dead.

Either planting or discarding the clothing there recently would imply someone has kept the clothing in a safe place, though, somewhere they still have access to, and then a decision to part with it in this way.
The field the police are searching isn't on a public footpath so the clothes could have been thrown over the wall last week and only found now that an animal dragged them far enough out into the field for someone to spot them.

Has LE released the name of the 49 year old man? I'm at work, so I know you all are ahead of me in sleuthing. As soon as we get a name, we can share.

The field the police are searching isn't on a public footpath so the clothes could have been thrown over the wall last week and only found now that an animal dragged them far enough out into the field for someone to spot them.

That would make a lot more sense to me.

The news of the clothing find came prior to the news of the third arrest, so it doesn't seem the find has changed anything in the police's thinking that this is likely a murder and not misadventure or suicide.

I dont think NE has any involvement. Think RD definitely involved in cover up... probably even kept it from DE.

Now he's been arrested, the police have 24 hours to charge or release (although extensions to that are possible). Which means to me that if no charges are forthcoming in 24 hours, it's unlikely that police have found significant forensics anywhere. Leaving the possibility wide open that Gaia really did run away without being observed and harm herself.

That would make a lot more sense to me.

The news of the clothing find came prior to the news of the third arrest, so it doesn't seem the find has changed anything in the police's thinking that this is likely a murder and not misadventure or suicide.

Those cadavar dogs are the best.

She wouldn't have been in that area if she'd have been taking the coastal path back to Langton would she?

were the dogs evidence? can they be used as evidence i wonder

She wouldn't have been in that area if she'd have been taking the coastal path back to Langton would she?
It depends if she stayed on the footpath. The field they are searching runs parallel to the footpath with a gate at each end. This time of year when the footpath is slippery and muddy she may have jumped the gates to take the dry route across the field.

Hi. I'm new. Please tell me if I'm doing anything wrong!

Just thought - Gaia posted on social media a photo of her and a friend dressed up for Halloween. It seems likely that's the night she had a one-night stand. She later posted about being ignored by the man and about exposing a paedo.

Gaia's 19, but she was dressed up as a sexy schoolgirl. PE is much older than her, and if he's the one she had a one-night stand with, given the age gap and her outfit (and possibly comments made to her either about schoolgirls or finding her attractive when she was an actual schoolgirl) I think it's highly likely he's the one she's 'exposing.' Bear in mind she's grown up with DE, NE and possibly PE too and known them as a child.

My hypothesis is that she went to RD's to confront PE, who was living there. There were comments about her staying there recently - it's a 2-bed flat - one bedroom seems to be RD's, the other PE's. NE would have seen her 'exposing the paedo' on Facebook, as they're friends on social media. When she confronted PE, an altercation led to her death. RD was present. NE may or may not have been.

:(

Hi. I'm new. Please tell me if I'm doing anything wrong!

Just thought - Gaia posted on social media a photo of her and a friend dressed up for Halloween. It seems likely that's the night she had a one-night stand. She later posted about being ignored by the man and about exposing a paedo.

Gaia's 19, but she was dressed up as a sexy schoolgirl. PE is much older than her, and if he's the one she had a one-night stand with, given the age gap and her outfit (and possibly comments made to her either about schoolgirls or finding her attractive when she was an actual schoolgirl) I think it's highly likely he's the one she's 'exposing.' Bear in mind she's grown up with DE, NE and possibly PE too and known them as a child.

My hypothesis is that she went to RD's to confront PE, who was living there. There were comments about her staying there recently - it's a 2-bed flat - one bedroom seems to be RD's, the other PE's. NE would have seen her 'exposing the paedo' on Facebook, as they're friends on social media. When she confronted PE, an altercation led to her death. RD was present. NE may or may not have been.

:(

Think that is close. Be interested to know if it was a local halloween event and if PE was there?

From Gaia's instagram she seems like she was sleuthing a paedophile, in addition to a sexual harasser of women. On one post she wrote some anti-police tags in the comments, as though she really doesn't want them involved. On another post on the 5th of November, from the comments it sounds like she had run off to investigate one of her hunches/leads.

I imagine that she was suspicious of PE, confronted him, and she's ended up killed to shut her up. That's just my theory. I hope I'm allowed to say it.

Do we know the man who was convicted of sexually assaulting her?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member