Found Deceased UK - Gaia Pope, 19, Swanage, Dorset, 7 Nov 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dancing Ledge is at least half a mile west from where the police were. If she did go up there on foot then this would probably be the route she took. http://www.gmapgis.com/viewer.htm?qLwi1SHcZx.gmp It doesn't go past any cameras and most of the houses back onto the road so she wouldn't have been seen by many people.

Thanks John for the local knowledge.

How close can you get in a vehicle - or to put it another way - how far would you have to walk after you cant get any further in a vehicle ?

Dancing Ledge is at least half a mile west from where the police were. If she did go up there on foot then this would probably be the route she took. http://www.gmapgis.com/viewer.htm?qLwi1SHcZx.gmp It doesn't go past any cameras and most of the houses back onto the road so she wouldn't have been seen by many people.

From what I know, you can drive past Townsend Nature Reserve [on your left] cut left into that gravel road that leads down to a little quarry... keep driving and that leads to the big quarry that you pointed out in earlier post? that way there would be no cameras to pick up car registration

Digesting all this.... why leave clothes that will be smothered in DNA? any local knows about the extensive searching... there would be a million ways to discard of the clothing.

I

Right- we had our suspicions- now- what happened and motive? Thoughts?

Maybe PE was the one she had a one night stand with? She was angry, confronted him .... something happened. Whole family helps to cover up. jmo

Spot on again.... Priests Way can also start just off Priests Road, look just above 'Swanage Coastal Park' you can cut through into where you have marked [on foot only] but it is very near to where she said she was heading'old school friend' to see [top of Cow Lane]

Dancing ledge and that walk has been searched extensively by volunteers.

Interesting Uncle has got himself 'lawyered up'

Personally, if there is allegation of a murder and police have let known they are looking for me, I would lawyer up too ... But I would be happy to answer any question they have for me.

Thanks John for the local knowledge.

How close can you get in a vehicle - or to put it another way - how far would you have to walk after you cant get any further in a vehicle ?
Based on where they were searching you would have to walk about 500m across three fields, one of them very uneven with a steep drop to the left and a large stone stile to climb over.

i say pregnant.....but she was also going to docs day of disappearance

no meds

Personally, if there is allegation of a murder and police have let known they are looking for me, I would lawyer up too ... But I would be happy to answer any question they have for me.
Don't know if you're British or not but I don't think it's a common occurrence here to get 'lawyered up' ... unless you are in it up to your neck and know it [emoji848]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I think her twin might have known if he was the one Gaia had been angry with.

From what I know, you can drive past Townsend Nature Reserve [on your left] cut left into that gravel road that leads down to a little quarry... keep driving and that leads to the big quarry that you pointed out in earlier post? that way there would be no cameras to pick up car registration

Digesting all this.... why leave clothes that will be smothered in DNA? any local knows about the extensive searching... there would be a million ways to discard of the clothing.

I

He might have thought if he dumps the clothes where they already searched they won't search there again and they won't be found.

I
If you go up dump road past the Townsend reserve you would have to drive through the back of california farm and I think the gate is normally locked. Plus there are normally two large bolders blocking the road at the top of the track and once you get past the farm you would have to drive across a couple of fields to get onto the Bell View track.

There is also a camera at the bottom of dump road which records all of the traffic going up and down the road.

Based on where they were searching you would have to walk about 500m across three fields, one of them very uneven with a steep drop to the left and a large stone stile to climb over.

Quite a long way - if a body was involved.

So possibly clothing put there to give impression that GP walked herself there ?

When she talks about her one night stand she talks about it being with a man. From my experience girls of that age tend to refer to males of her own or similar age as boys but older males as men

Don't know if you're British or not but I don't think it's a common occurrence here to get 'lawyered up' ... unless you are in it up to your neck and know it [emoji848]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Half-British and legally trained ... Guess it’s the latter part of me that set off the need to lawyer up ��

That said, I was awfully suspicious of JB Ramsey’s parents lawyering up. But that’s more because of the fact that they weren’t very cooperative with the investigations ��

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Before.the.dawn