Found Deceased UK - Gaia Pope, 19, Swanage, Dorset, 7 Nov 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So this morning GE didn't know where his son was and was going to drive around looking for him after taking his daughter to the doctor. Suddenly he meets up with son in Southampton, gets him to a lawyer and takes him to the police station.

Hiding or covering his whereabouts still doesn't necessarily indicate guilt of anything though. Just a deep aversion to dealing with the police.

Greg Elsey believes his family is being wrongly targeted by police.

He said his son Paul barely knew Gaia and they were not friends.

Greg said his single son enjoys taking winter skiing holidays, is not active on social media but likes to go out drinking with his friends.

As a carpenter he works on church restorations but on the day Gaia went missing was working alone in Weymouth, according to his father.

While Paul appears to have made no effort to contact his family or police since Tuesday his father said the experience of his nephew being locked up could have put him off from coming forward.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5088961/Gaia-Pope-s-father-breaks-down.html#ixzz4ycRGAJQl
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

GOOD GRIEF, could this article have been written more poorly?!

The aerial footage they just showed on Meridian News showed what looked like a scarf, so if that is the only clothing they found she could still be alive. Plus a scarf is the sort of thing you would take off after walking up that hill in a hurry.

'My son is 100 per cent innocent!' Father of third suspect, 49, arrested on suspicion of murdering Gaia Pope says 'You will be disgusted when you find out what happened'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5088961/Gaia-Pope-s-father-breaks-down.html#ixzz4ycSlBfKU

So he knows what happened?

Also:

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5088961/Gaia-Pope-s-father-breaks-down.html#ixzz4ycTMYBRt

I'm anxious to hear how all this will play out. If it's true he has an alibi ... then what happened?

I read it as he was referring to how the police have handled it...?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I read it as he was referring to how the police have handled it...?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're right. I realized that when I read more of the article. Thanks!

So this morning GE didn't know where his son was and was going to drive around looking for him after taking his daughter to the doctor. Suddenly he meets up with son in Southampton, gets him to a lawyer and takes him to the police station.

Hiding or covering his whereabouts still doesn't necessarily indicate guilt of anything though. Just a deep aversion to dealing with the police.
GE has made a few 'anti' police comments :/

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

The aerial footage they just showed on Meridian News showed what looked like a scarf, so if that is the only clothing they found she could still be alive. Plus a scarf is the sort of thing you would take off after walking up that hill in a hurry.
It says they've found about 6 items in the DMail

"Forensic officers at work on a stretch of coastline near Swanage - around a mile from her family home and another mile from where she was last seen last Tuesday. They appear to have found at least six items of evidence"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5088961/Gaia-Pope-s-father-breaks-down.html#ixzz4ycVBqW5X

bbm

?? Can you elaborate?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

on her latest instagram post. Her username is blondi3_98 if you want to look it up. Her most recent posts seem like incorehent ramblings but I'm sure someone can make sense of them. It seems as if she might have bipolar or similiar?

The strangest post is her most recent video where she's playing the piano (topless?) whilst kissing. The caption is "Familiar places" and she tagged a family member.

Yes, I saw that shop sign too, but found it quite hard to read. I thought it'd be in Swanage for some reason.

GP calls out a specific 'stupid ***** from college' for *advertiser censored*-shaming her for reporting a paedo on Facebook. She names the person - KJ - and KJ is good friends with NE and MJR, GP's friend from Halloween (though tellingly, she's not friends with GP). They all went to Brockenhurst College for which the catchment area is surprisingly large. These are young people who are used to travel. I wouldn't be surprised if GP and MJR got ready in Salisbury then got a train / lift elsewhere, possibly Bournemouth, where MJR and KJ live. PE has also lived there.

I'm seeing a scenario where PE wasn't necessarily on a night out with them, but drove NE and GP home that night, or otherwise somehow bumped into them?

GP's mental health seems shaky at best. It could be that nothing physical happened between her and PE, but he made a comment she interpreted as paedophilic. She then posts an 'exposé' on Facebook, which angers NE and his friends, who sees it as a vicious unfounded rumour and react publicly. GP then goes to RD's house to confront PE and "talks of all kinds of broken biscuits" / accuses her son of being a paedophile.

It could be possible that PE wasn't in and GP stormed out then went to the quarry and cliffs alone. It's possible to go from RD's house to a path out to the quarry, without directly passing the caravan park, in about 5 mins. It would have been getting dark. She could have been suffering some kind of breakdown, triggered by her PTSD or other mental health, and decided to kill herself.

Or of course, and is suggested by the continued police presence at the flat, PE could have been in, and killed GP either by accident or as a cover-up.

on her latest instagram post. Her username is blondi3_98 if you want to look it up. Her most recent posts seem like incorehent ramblings but I'm sure someone can make sense of them. It seems as if she might have bipolar or similiar?

The strangest post is her most recent video where she's playing the piano (topless?) whilst kissing. The caption is "Familiar places" and she tagged a family member.

He's a piano tuner!

Yes, I saw that shop sign too, but found it quite hard to read. I thought it'd be in Swanage for some reason.

GP calls out a specific 'stupid ***** from college' for *advertiser censored*-shaming her for reporting a paedo on Facebook. She names the person - KJ - and KJ is good friends with NE and MJR, GP's friend from Halloween (though tellingly, she's not friends with GP). They all went to Brockenhurst College for which the catchment area is surprisingly large. These are young people who are used to travel. I wouldn't be surprised if GP and MJR got ready in Salisbury then got a train / lift elsewhere, possibly Bournemouth, where MJR and KJ live. PE has also lived there.

I'm seeing a scenario where PE wasn't necessarily on a night out with them, but drove NE and GP home that night, or otherwise somehow bumped into them?

GP's mental health seems shaky at best. It could be that nothing physical happened between her and PE, but he made a comment she interpreted as paedophilic. She then posts an 'exposé' on Facebook, which angers NE and his friends, who sees it as a vicious unfounded rumour and react publicly. GP then goes to RD's house to confront PE and "talks of all kinds of broken biscuits" / accuses her son of being a paedophile.

It could be possible that PE wasn't in and GP stormed out then went to the quarry and cliffs alone. It's possible to go from RD's house to a path out to the quarry, without directly passing the caravan park, in about 5 mins. It would have been getting dark. She could have been suffering some kind of breakdown, triggered by her PTSD or other mental health, and decided to kill herself.

Or of course, and is suggested by the continued police presence at the flat, PE could have been in, and killed GP either by accident or as a cover-up.

I am confused who KJ is? I know you cant say but is this a male or female? Do you know if she actually 'exposed' PE? and NE and his friends reacted?

If this is a real scenario it might make sense why police reacting in the way they are, but RD's interview convinces me PE was there and she is covering for him... I dont think anyone else knows.

a suicide would reveal a body by now surely? even in the sea, the tides would have been checked?

if she was bipolar then i think it sounds like she's not been taking medication.

On ITV news it said her family is waiting to be shown photos of the recovered items to see if they're Gaia's.

On ITV news it said her family is waiting to be shown photos of the recovered items to see if they're Gaia's.

I would think that the items vaguely resemble the clothes she was wearing, as in colour etc ... What an emotionally wrecking period ��

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay