Found Deceased UK - Gaia Pope, 19, Swanage, Dorset, 7 Nov 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
a suicide would reveal a body by now surely? even in the sea, the tides would have been checked?

if she was bipolar then i think it sounds like she's not been taking medication.
Depending on where she went over and the state of the tides at the time it may be a long time before she is found. A few years ago a woman vanished in a cave near this incident and her body wasn't found. Over the years a lot of people have gone over the cliffs only to wash up a few weeks or even months later.

Hmm.

Just read the comments under the Instagram post from 5th Nov. She quite clearly names the person (or at least, one of them) she's accusing, and it's not PE. It's a guy who lives in Salisbury and works in Swanage, aged 22, who she says has been "going round clubs and pubs trying to touch women, sending them dick pics and flashing a bag of ket/coke in their face." Could it be that this man met with GP and MJR on their Halloween night out in Salisbury, GP had a one-night stand with him, he then rejected her, she called him out as a paedo due to feeling rejected and comments about her schoolgirl attire (or possibly something more sinister), she then gets into a spat on Facebook with mutual friends KJ and NE about her accusations? Then she goes to confront NE, encounters RD instead, then sets off to find the old schoolfriend, KJ?

:thinking:

thats her uncle....she and her twin have nothing but good things to say about him!

JP seems to be a bit computer illiterate but a devoted and beloved uncle?

Pretty unrelated but after being a guest on here and reading through, I decided to make an account.
Thinking of Gaia tonight.

Hmm.

Just read the comments under the Instagram post from 5th Nov. She quite clearly names the person (or at least, one of them) she's accusing, and it's not PE. It's a guy who lives in Salisbury and works in Swanage, aged 22, who she says has been "going round clubs and pubs trying to touch women, sending them dick pics and flashing a bag of ket/coke in their face." Could it be that this man met with GP and MJR on their Halloween night out in Salisbury, GP had a one-night stand with him, he then rejected her, she called him out as a paedo due to feeling rejected and comments about her schoolgirl attire (or possibly something more sinister), she then gets into a spat on Facebook with mutual friends KJ and NE about her accusations? Then she goes to confront NE, encounters RD instead, then sets off to find the old schoolfriend, KJ?

:thinking:

According to post on Find Gaia site, the initials of 'school friend she went to find' is NOT KJ

I'm behind again after driving, you sleuths work fast!

Is there a VI here?

‘She wanted to be a nurse or a midwife or a social care person’

GP’s father using past tense in his appeal today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I may be in the minority here, but I do believe that if DP were in the midst of a mental break (bipolar or epileptic), that it is possible that she inadvertently succumbed to the elements. I'm not feeling that she deliberately committed suicide, and I'm really on the fence about a possible murder. DP may have ripped off her clothes and jumped in the water because she was hot or hallucinating. It's also possible that she will be found curled in a ball under something. My heart just breaks for this beautiful young lady and her family.

D.Light, does it say who the schoolfriend is? I thought only RD knew that?

The "Reply with Quote" option will allow everyone to see what your response is referring too. I'm getting a little lost :)

I may be in the minority here, but I do believe that if DP were in the midst of a mental break (bipolar or epileptic), that it is possible that she inadvertently succumbed to the elements. I'm not feeling that she deliberately committed suicide, and I'm really on the fence about a possible murder. DP may have ripped off her clothes and jumped in the water because she was hot or hallucinating. It's also possible that she will be found curled in a ball under something. My heart just breaks for this beautiful young lady and her family.

I agree. Without evidence being revealed, it's impossible to say at the moment.

Are there any photos of PE yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members