Found Deceased UK - Gaia Pope, 19, Swanage, Dorset, 7 Nov 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Which case was it, those parents who set fire to their own home and all the children died inside. Police put them up in a hotel room which was bugged to listen to their conversations. I'll remember the name soon - just having one of those blocks.
It was the Philpotts, a tragic case.

Sent from my Lenovo TB3-710F using Tapatalk

Just read that and was amazed to see Greg Elsey flapping his chops again when "Pauls Barrister" had advised him to say nothing to anyone ...

The article also states "It was believed Gaia had been staying with the pair in Manor Gardens, Swanage when she disappeared" but I'm pretty sure that that's wrong isnt it? Gaia wouldn't have been staying with Nathan and Rosemary if she'd not been friends with Nathan for 14 months ... which is it?
Gaia's dad confirmed she was staying with her aunt, it's further up the thread.

Personally I think there's a lot that the family do know about GP that we're not aware of and that the roots of this go deeper and more historical than this one event or even the assault a couple of years ago. I keep re-watching the father's appeal by the seaside - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/ne...l-Gaia-Pope-s-dad-makes-emotional-appeal.html

Hi I've skim read this missing case but have been reading/watching the media. I'm trying to think how to word this carefully. The link you've put up - I've struggled with it from the first time I saw it - it certainly makes me question things.

Regarding RD, I didn't see mention of (in my skim reading) the interview to the press - the fact she was wearing sunglasses. Did anyone discuss that? You don't see her wearing sun glasses any other time. That also made me question things.

Just my own thoughts and opinions.

Hi I've skim read this missing case but have been reading/watching the media. I'm trying to think how to word this carefully. The link you've put up - I've struggled with it from the first time I saw it - it certainly makes me question things.

Regarding RD, I didn't see mention of (in my skim reading) the interview to the press - the fact she was wearing sunglasses. Did anyone discuss that? You don't see her wearing sun glasses any other time. That also made me question things.

Just my own thoughts and opinions.
Could they be those light-sensitive glasses? I did wonder about that at the time.
4677E2E900000578-5095395-image-a-38_1511013056163.jpg

Rosemary-Dinch-1129426.jpg

It maybe worth mentioning in one of the breakfast show appeals the cousin noted REPEAT searches were important, I assume because it is believed likely Gaia could have been wandering disorientated for some time possibly covering old ground repeatedly if she had had a significant seizure.

The dates and times that field was searched will be really important.

Could they be those light-sensitive glasses? I did wonder about that at the time.

Transition lenses don't get as dark as that. Plus it's cloudy in the background not sunny. They're sunglasses imo and were worn so she could hide her many blinks.

Transition lenses don't get as dark as that. Plus it's cloudy in the background not sunny. They're sunglasses imo and were worn so she could hide her many blinks.
i believe they can depending on prescription but maybe youre right.

Gaia's dad confirmed she was staying with her aunt, it's further up the thread.
Yes, I knew this ... I was wondering why the media are still posting/printing things that aren't correct ...

So GE doesn't actually live in Romsey as per that article - West Wellow is a completely separate village.

I think they can go that dark from what I've seen of my own family members who wear them. These look the same to me, especially looking at the mottling or colour variations around the frames.

http://metro.co.uk/video/rosemary-dinch-speaking-bbc-gaia-pope-1572828/ in this video at 0:06 you can see the sunlight on her hair with the camera behind her, so it was cloudy but possible breaks of bright sunlight if they were out there for 10mins or longer the glasses would have time to react. Although i still agree she is hiding something

That was my thought when I mentioned graveyards and ski bags.

Plus and I may be wrong here - restoration made me think of older churches and hence old churchyards.
One of our local churches has a massive cemetery attached. Many of the graves date back to 1800s and I doubt this section of the cemetery is much visited ( apart from when the grass is mowed ).

Conversely, I think disturbed ground/new grave would be more noticeable?

I think they can go that dark from what I've seen of my own family members who wear them. These look the same to me, especially looking at the mottling or colour variations around the frames.
yes i looked at the frames in detail too, they do look the same.

It's nothing to do with the wearers prescription they work due to chemicals in the lenses that causes them to change in light. They only turn a brown or grey shade not black.

I haven't seen this quote before.

A family friend told The Times: 'We don't understand what the police are doing. They say someone has been arrested on suspicion of murder then in the next sentence that they are hopeful Gaia will be found alive and well.

'We also know from what people have told us that they have been knocking on doors asking people if they have seen a couple, a man with heavy tattoos and a woman with lots of jewellery, acting suspiciously.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5095395/Man-arrested-Gaia-Pope-murder-goes-hiding.html

So GE doesn't actually live in Romsey as per that article - West Wellow is a completely separate village.

Maybe they have multiple properties as i think i read earlier on in the thread that RD used to be in property management possible opportunity for property acquisition in the past so GE has more than one location..?

They are the same glasses I agree and must have transition lenses. Watching the interview again you see a wide shot at the start where strong shadows show beneath a parked car. There are clouds behind her but she's looking into the sun. Further into the piece the cameraman changes perspective and you see the interviewer in strong sunlight and RD side on where the glasses frames are clearly blue. Yes, transitions lenses can hide eyes but her words and mannerisms betray her as I believe you cleverly analysed earlier.

It's nothing to do with the wearers prescription they work due to chemicals in the lenses that causes them to change in light. They only turn a brown or grey shade not black.

Apologies i was unclear i meant if she had a condition that she needed them to go really very dark . :)

Thanks. I'm still not convinced the area was definitely searched properly. The mail article could have some interpretation of what people have said and presumptions the police have searched every field. The document someone kindly linked to with the search areas mentions the quarry but it's not clear if the field next to it was searched on foot or otherwise.

There is so much confusing info and it seems very little can be said definitely apart from the last sighting on CCTV and her being at RD's house and the argument that was apologised for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1