GUILTY UK - Hashim Ijazuddin, 21, and Saqib Hussain, 20, car crash A46 Leicester 11 Feb 2022 *Murder Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Eight defendants?! I feel like the police have done a good job to identify all these individuals but my concern is that the involvement of so many will make it harder to get a conviction for any one of them, unless there's something really watertight about a premeditated plan in evidence - voicemail or instant messaging, for instance.

A woman and three men have denied murdering two men who died in a car crash on a dual carriageway.

Those who pleaded not guilty in court earlier were Mohammed Patel, Natasha Akhtar, Raees Jamal and Rekan Karwan.

A trial is scheduled to begin at Leicester Crown Court on 4 October.

There will also be further hearings at the same court on 1 June and 26 August.

A total of three women and five men have now been charged with murder.

Ansreen Bukhari and Mahek Bukhari also appeared at Leicester Crown Court on Friday but did not enter any pleas.

Sanaf Gulammustafa and Ameer Jamal, who are the latest defendants to be charged, appeared at Leicester Magistrates' Court then Leicester Crown Court afterwards. They also did not enter any pleas.

A46: Four deny murder of men who died in crash

The charges were not put to two of the co-accused - TikTok and social media influencer, 22-year-old Mahek Bukhari, and her 45-year-old mother, Ansreen Bukhari, both of George Eardley Close, in Stoke-on-Trent - following requests by their defence barristers.

The mother, [...], and her daughter, [...], are both due back in court for another hearing on June 1.

All six accused were remanded back into custody by Judge Timothy Spencer QC - who earmarked a new trial start date for October 4.

The trial is scheduled to last for 10 weeks and will be presided over by a high court judge. [...]

Sanaf Gulammustafa, aged 22, of Littlemore Close, Crown Hills, and 27-year-old Ammeer Jamal, of Catherine Street, Belgrave, did not enter any pleas and only spoke to acknowledge their names.

They are due to return to Leicester Crown Court for a plea and trial preparation hearing on June 1.

There were no applications for bail for any of the eight defendants.

Judge Spencer remanded each of them back into custody.

Four accused of murdering two men in the A46 'TikTok' crash have entered pleas

Also wonder how they persuaded the males to help them? Paid? Or they were trying to impress her?

They can't have been too bothered about the affair being revealed if they disclosed the real reason for the attack to 6 others

Last edited:
I wonder how they met - its quite an age gap

Perhaps it was a blackmailing scam from the start and never a genuine relationship - or at least a relationship with clear financial benefits, anyway.

It's an incredible story. I found the original incident very hard to fathom at the time, but I would never have guessed this was what was behind it. You couldn't make it up really. (Assuming what the prosecution is alleging is true of course, which we don't know yet.)

JMO

3 years is a long time for a black mailing scam, but yes I'd never have thought this was what it was all about

Sorry, I didn't express myself very well. I was still thinking about what I meant when I posted!

I just wondered if there was always a financial element to it, kind of a role-reversed sugar daddy relationship, perhaps to fund studies or something, but that when the relationship outlived its usefulness or went sour for some other reason, it turned into a blackmail scenario - kind of a last attempt to milk the cash cow.

I could be totally wrong though. It's just such an unusual scenario and age gap imo.

The Local UK Newspaper (Leistershire Live) are providing Live updates of the trial. Such a tangled web, the terrible loss of two young men all for mum having an adulterous relationship and now all those lives ruined and two lost, awful.

Having read the court reports now, I think it probably was a genuine relationship. I know it was a hell of an age gap, but she's an attractive woman and he may not have known her age when they met, or perhaps didn't care. Also, now I've caught up, I'm not necessarily convinced Saqib Hussain was even engaged in blackmail - the prosecution states that after the relationship broke down, he asked Ansreen Bukhari to repay the money he'd spent on her when they were together.

Now, I'm not saying that's a nice way to behave when a relationship ends, but it's not exactly blackmail either. It also makes a difference, to my mind, if he'd been keeping a tally of every date they went on and every drink he'd ever bought her, or whether the money was in respect of, say, an expensive piece of jewellery she'd persuaded him to buy her shortly before ending things. In that situation I can see, even if I wouldn't behave that way myself, how a row about money might degenerate into threats that were never really intended to be followed through. In my opinion, that's completely different from coldly setting out to blackmail someone, in the manner of a business transaction. It seems to me that all he was really doing was expressing anger.

Unfortunately, only two people know what really went on in that relationship, and now one of them's dead and can't explain, and the other's in the dock and perhaps not very motivated to tell the truth.

It also seems to me that the point all this got completely out of hand was when the daughter got herself and all these other people involved, in support of her mother, but also out of concern for her own reputation (ironically, I'd never actually heard of her until now). Until then, it was a domestic problem that might never have amounted to anything.

Court updates of murder trial of TikTok star Mahek Bukhari

But we've only heard the prosecution side of the story so far. Nothing is proven, everyone is still innocent as things stand.

JMO

Having read the court reports now, I think it probably was a genuine relationship. I know it was a hell of an age gap, but she's an attractive woman and he may not have known her age when they met, or perhaps didn't care. Also, now I've caught up, I'm not necessarily convinced Saqib Hussain was even engaged in blackmail - the prosecution states that after the relationship broke down, he asked Ansreen Bukhari to repay the money he'd spent on her when they were together.

Now, I'm not saying that's a nice way to behave when a relationship ends, but it's not exactly blackmail either. It also makes a difference, to my mind, if he'd been keeping a tally of every date they went on and every drink he'd ever bought her, or whether the money was in respect of, say, an expensive piece of jewellery she'd persuaded him to buy her shortly before ending things. In that situation I can see, even if I wouldn't behave that way myself, how a row about money might degenerate into threats that were never really intended to be followed through. In my opinion, that's completely different from coldly setting out to blackmail someone, in the manner of a business transaction. It seems to me that all he was really doing was expressing anger.

Unfortunately, only two people know what really went on in that relationship, and now one of them's dead and can't explain, and the other's in the dock and perhaps not very motivated to tell the truth.

It also seems to me that the point all this got completely out of hand was when the daughter got herself and all these other people involved, in support of her mother, but also out of concern for her own reputation (ironically, I'd never actually heard of her until now). Until then, it was a domestic problem that might never have amounted to anything.

Court updates of murder trial of TikTok star Mahek Bukhari

But we've only heard the prosecution side of the story so far. Nothing is proven, everyone is still innocent as things stand.

JMO
My understanding re the Money, was that they'd 'promised' 2K to the victim to pay him off so he didn't send the personal pictures to her husband and son. I don't think they were going to part with any money but put the frightenners on him, probably beat him up and send him on his way. I don't think they intended to run them off the road and kill them, but ultimately that is what's happened and I think it got out of hand. I think unfortunately the daughter was the ringleader, enjoying the drama and protecting her reputation, and misguided loyalty to mum (I've been there) but egged them all on and the result is a deadly mess all of their own making. There was intent to definately harm the victim that I'm sure off and the evidence suggests that too, but not murder him, but the result ended in murder and I hope that's the verdict reached.

This is absolutely bewildering. This fully grown woman had a three year affair with a boy who was 18 when it started. It’s iffy at best, a 18 year old is barely an adult, what would they even talk about??
The impression I get is that mum and daughter had more of a friendship relationship than a mum-daughter relationship, they did TikToks together all the time and by the looks of it Mahek knew about the affair all along and was fine with it!?
Honestly, just the fact that this 45 year old woman enlisted a bunch of 20-22 year olds (with the exception of two) to fight her battles and cover up her ups is psychotic. Her daughter may have contacted them but she had the ability and should’ve had the common sense of saying “no, this is insanity and you’re not about to ruin the rest of your lives for me”.

This is absolutely bewildering. This fully grown woman had a three year affair with a boy who was 18 when it started. It’s iffy at best, a 18 year old is barely an adult, what would they even talk about??
The impression I get is that mum and daughter had more of a friendship relationship than a mum-daughter relationship, they did TikToks together all the time and by the looks of it Mahek knew about the affair all along and was fine with it!?
Honestly, just the fact that this 45 year old woman enlisted a bunch of 20-22 year olds (with the exception of two) to fight her battles and cover up her ups is psychotic. Her daughter may have contacted them but she had the ability and should’ve had the common sense of saying “no, this is insanity and you’re not about to ruin the rest of your lives for me”.

Yes, I agree, leaving aside the trial for a second, even the undisputed facts convey a strong impression of immaturity/infantilisation on the part of the mother.

Yes, I agree, leaving aside the trial for a second, even the undisputed facts convey a strong impression of immaturity/infantilisation on the part of the mother.

Yeah!! From what we know, it sounds like she messed up and couldn’t deal with the consequences herself, so she got everyone involved including her own daughter. As an adult she should’ve known that even if they only wanted to “scare them” or whatever, this had EVERY chance of going sideways in a myriad of ways.

And now everyone and their mother knows about the affair so there you go ‍:rolleyes:

Glad I finally found a thread here, been following this case outwith here for a few days. It's just so tragic two men are dead, and 8 more possibly put in jail, to stop the dad finding out, dad knows everything now, the whole world does.

Do you think 8 people in 2 seperate cars can be convicted of murder? I'm not sure and I doubt it. But I hope the mum and daughter are found guilty,and some of their accomplices. The 8 might all be involved but some to a very less degree, I would think

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kat1970
Back