GUILTY UK - Helen Bailey, 51, Royston, 11 April 2016 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why Kent? The amalgamated Herts, Beds, Bucks force is where DCI J Kent is. The link for contacts I gave above for email, phone etc.

Sorry MillyM - I ought to have written Herts. It is my mistake in relating information to WS.

To end on a lighter note - one of the team said to me, kindly, 'you do know that IS is in Custody now'.

Horsie/SC - I`m part that that unfortunate club too! You have to experience it to know what it actually means. That`s partly why truth and justice is so important to me and why I feel deeply for the IS`s two sons. They are definitely their mother`s boys.

I don't know what you'd call my father, but he was having an affair with a married woman before my mother died, then , eight years later, ditched her for a woman who was very plain but promised him lots of money (family company etc). He was violent to me for eight years until I was 19, had one ok year then after he married this narcissistic control freak I was in the cold for decades (except when invited for her celebrations which we didn't always go to). Even her brother and sister didn't like her-it was her rift with them that partly led to the bankruptcy of the company.

Someone I had a reiki (no, it didn't do anything-just curious) and chat session with about 6 weeks commented how much I mentioned truth and justice. I think that's what we all want here, whatever our backgrounds, but at a guess they have often been complicated, to say the least.

Sorry MillyM - I ought to have written Herts. It is my mistake in relating information to WS.

To end on a lighter note - one of the team said to me, kindly, 'you do know that IS is in Custody now'.

:)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think this lady may only be known to those in the UK!
Jodie Marsh (@JodieMarsh) tweeted at 9:40 PM on Sun, Feb 26, 2017:
Just read an article about Helen Bailey's killer being jealous of her dog. I've had two exes be massively jealous of my dogs..... #psychos

I've emailed it all to the police. Won't harm if others have also done so, better than none! (haven't caught up with all the posts yet)

If the OP who sent them to you has any other records in the screenshot she could follow on and send those to the team.

I can't believe he said that supporting others takes "an unacceptable toll on Helen"!! What a slimeball. He was definitely setting the scene for her tragically never returning and blaming it on her friends!

The detective said that if she had sunk then she may have never been found. Thank god that IS was too thick to think that through and didn't weight her down.

I have spoken with Mark at Kent Police Station. He is passing this to the office of the Enquiry into Diane Stewart's death. As we know, they may already have had access to his FB pages but as I said to Mark, this may have been deleted by IS and held in another FB member's page.
He has taken my number and they shall telephone during office hours - he said they may well be working on this tonight .. and may contact before tomorrow .. but I said, this is not an Urgent call but only one that may prove important in their Enquiry - and has been gained by WS. No names mentioned - only mine x

Tx for the update Joely.
there has to be a number of widows from the groups - who also browse rather than post here - who may now feel they can pass anything they have to the police , just in case this enquiry does become a formal investigation.

It would be very wrong to prefer silence over assisting the Lem family to get to the bottom of this.

Someone browsing/ a non-member must have screenshots of the "not bothered" posts and many many more.

:laughing:

I afterwards thought maybe you were in US!

You should have asked which prison while you were at it! Surprised not mentioned in any report so far.

Tx for the update Joely.
there has to be a number of widows from the groups - who also browse rather than post here - who may now feel they can pass anything they have to the police , just in case this enquiry does become a formal investigation
It would be very wrong to prefer silence over assisting the Lem family to get to the bottom of this.

Someone browsing/ a non-member must have screenshots of the "not bothered" posts and many many more.

You are SO right Cotton - everyone must now work towards a truthful outcome of Diane's dying. IF it is all a terrible 'two wrongs = two wrongs' and Diane died of natural causes, which is tragic anyway - at least all shall have been done for her in making sure this is the case in honour of her life and death. May she RIP and may her family not be haunted by 'unanswered questions'.

I afterwards thought maybe you were in US!

You should have asked which prison while you were at it! Surprised not mentioned in any report so far.
There is an offer of a button to press along the way in talking with Police, where they ask if you wish to be connected to a Custody Suite. (Yes please!)

You are SO right Cotton - everyone must now work towards a truthful outcome of Diane's dying. IF it is all a terrible 'two wrongs = two wrongs' and Diane died of natural causes, which is tragic anyway - at least all shall have been done for her in making sure this is the case in honour of her life and death. May she RIP and may her family not be haunted by 'unanswered questions'.

Absolutely. Just for Diane's family to learn the truth -whatever it is- will stop the added agony of doubt.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I know it's a very serious business but can't stop laughing here.

I joked to my OH the other week the word Websleuths is going to become notorious. Unmentionable in any court, chambers in the land and now police forces.
Q. Where are you from?
A. ... ahem cough web,.nhudgcs:blushing::phone::escape:

Anyway, I'm going back to read his codswallop again - that'll stop me laughing for sure.

No sincerely, I think sometimes people need a nudge and some courage and then let the authorities decide whether something is useful. They protect anonymity so there is nothing to be feared. Blocking it out ( Bill Manley's words) won't make it go away.

All the family want is some black and white truths now and they have to be owed that.

I know it's a very serious business but can't stop laughing here.

I joked to my OH the other week the word Websleuths is going to become notorious. Unmentionable in any court, chambers in the land and now police forces.
Q. Where are you from?
A. ... ahem cough web,.nhudgcs:blushing::phone::escape:

Anyway, I'm going back to read his codswallop again - that'll stop me laughing for sure.

Joely, I'm quite surprised Mark at Herts police didn't ask if you were cottonweaver or Tortoise :giggle:
Well done for making that call Joely.

Joely, I'm quite surprised Mark at Herts police didn't ask if you were cottonweaver or Tortoise :giggle:
Well done for making that call Joely.

HA HA HA! that made me laugh.

I've calmed down now. Was thinking DollyD needed to be here to add some extra comedy.

Back to business.

Why is Diane's death "D Day" in view of what that usually means?
Does he mean a pun on Diane day , D for death.
I know he's an idiot but it's still weird.

It's like an entry that you have marked in your calendar a few months ahead if you follow my meaning? ETA added an image below to explain, if you were planning something but you wanted it to be code?

Hands up - confess over-active imagination!

might explain what I mean

Moving-Day-Calendar.jpg

I so agree Joely! Maybe it can never be legally proved - although we may yet be surprised - but I think everyone who has been involved, whether on this board or in a more personal level, would not be unhappy to stake all their worldly goods on guessing the answer to this presently, unanswered question.
Too many jigsaw pieces now slotted into place. And you don`t go from zero to what he did last year, in 60 seconds.
For the close family members this is an ongoing traumatic shock and nightmare.
And - please correct me The RB if I have got this wrong - but I`m pretty sure IS is in his cell consumed with rage and laying the blame of his demise fully on his victim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boomirrin