GUILTY UK - Helen Bailey, 51, Royston, 11 April 2016 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've calmed down now. Was thinking DollyD needed to be here to add some extra comedy.

Back to business.

Why is Diane's death "D Day" in view of what that usually means?
Does he mean a pun on Diane day , D for death.
I know he's an idiot but it's still weird.

It's like an entry that you have marked in your calendar a few months ahead if you follow my meaning? ETA added an image below to explain, if you were planning something but you wanted it to be code?

Hands up - confess over-active imagination!

How dare he use D Day (D Day Landings) in reference to anything he has done in life. The men and women involved in this mission on the 6th June 1944 should not be spoken in the same sentence as the evil pollution that spouts from him.
I don't know if he would recognise a pun if he read books.
He is an idiot and weird .. but a murderer also.

I've calmed down now. Was thinking DollyD needed to be here to add some extra comedy.

Back to business.

Why is Diane's death "D Day" in view of what that usually means?
Does he mean a pun on Diane day , D for death.
I know he's an idiot but it's still weird.

It's like an entry that you have marked in your calendar a few months ahead if you follow my meaning? ETA added an image below to explain, if you were planning something but you wanted it to be code?

Hands up - confess over-active imagination!

I have seen an explanation somewhere along the way for this D-day and he does mean death not Diane. Believe it or not. I couldn't tell you if it was in Helen's blog, or in the comments there, I think it was.

very macabre - death day. Ok if he's innocent yes it could just be trauma creating this inappropriateness.

IDK what to think - just seems like it's in a future tense somehow.

( IDK how long the real WW2 D-day was in the planning, but was a long time)

ETA - ok , have seen it now in Helen's blog , he's stolen D Day from Helen?

BlueMosaic and others: thank you for your bravery in posting. My childhood was a nightmare like that and his sister and her family blame ME for his violence etc. Might be nurture not nature? I broke off contact for many years so that my children were not 'contaminated'. He hates dogs too! Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

very macabre - death day. Ok if he's innocent yes it could just be trauma creating this inappropriateness.

IDK what to think - just seems like it's in a future tense somehow.

( IDK how long the real WW2 D-day was in the planning, but was a long time)

cotton, you're full up !!!

Just had a thought. My sons are both software buffs and skills have to be kept up to date. Bang up to date. Unlikely IS did that.. just rested on his past laurels. His 'first class degree'. I wish media wouldn't call him an 'expert'. I saw his website and I'm hopeless but so is that!

Just had a thought. My sons are both software buffs and skills have to be kept up to date. Bang up to date. Unlikely IS did that.. just rested on his past laurels. His 'first class degree'. I wish media wouldn't call him an 'expert'. I saw his website and I'm hopeless but so is that!

One report - today I think - downgraded him to computer engineer and another called him computer geek, so there's hope yet that he might drop further down the ranks.

re. my laughing on the previous page - this comes to mind.
Except instead of 4 "Busters", think 54 of them and the blob isn't a ghost, it's GGHW - we're coming to get you....

ghostbusters-full-new-img.jpg

Sorry to be That Person who jumps in with an obvious question but I missed a few days of the trial. Did Nick / Joe even exist (aside from in IS's mind)??

Also, just wanted to say thanks for all the very proactive sleuthing going on!

:yourock:

Cags :uk:

Joe &a Nick were 2 acquaintances IS had years ago. They were subbed to appear in court and did so. I laughed. Shouldn't have

What does he mean in that post, "Now nearly 12 weeks have passed..."? That would be the week prior to the 11th wouldn't it if he wrote that June 25th? Is that just a rough questimate when writing, or did something happen in that preceding week which lead to the murder itself?

I'm certain there was a precipitating event. One of the reasons I don't trust the sons. I'll get blamed but they look shifty and refuse to talk just like their father did when the search went on

Total rollercoaster this case, one minute laughing

a few mins later when I visualise her on that final dog walk it's like watching a slow mo car crash and thinking you could stop it and then feeling terrifically sad.

She would have lived a long time, longevity was in her genes.

Can you imagine being Mrs Lem and he has not even invited you to that back garden remembrance with grandsons. Her phone call "marred" his day!
Is there no pity/ charity for Diane's own mum who has lost her daughter?

What does he mean in that post, "Now nearly 12 weeks have passed..."? That would be the week prior to the 11th wouldn't it if he wrote that June 25th? Is that just a rough questimate when writing, or did something happen in that preceding week which lead to the murder itself?

It's on a par with that remark he made on May 6 to the psychiatric nurse.
He said Helen had been missing for 12 days was it ? when it was actually 25

Ah well, I've a copy here of the posts but not being a facebook user I don't understand how I could inform the police where the shots came from. The OP is reluctant to do it.

999d5cc3a828bb6288c7a22a5a8e939b.jpg

And

IS posted somewhere on June 25th 2016....

Six years today !!
I failed with CPR, was always probably in vain
So much has happened
Grief left me totally "mind ****ed" but was determined to live how Diane and I always tried to saying OLLI ( One Life Live It ) if we had second thoughts about doing something.
Found support in this group and others and was a regular poster signing off with OLLI. Some may remember me.
Got virtual hugs from many, which meant so much. Met up with some on line widowed friends (through organised events and/or for a coffee) and some of those virtual hugs turned into real ones and real friends. I realised slowly that new meaningful life was possible and not just a wishful dream.
Stopped posting because found it hard to cope with the raw grief of newly widowed. Guilty that I could not offer the support I had received. Helen more than makes up for the support I do not give. Sometimes that support takes an unacceptable toll on Helen.
Built a new life with Helen. We helped each other cope with the grief. Media reports that we are over our grief are untrue we have just learnt to live on a daily basis with the grief and at times we comfort each other as necessary. Also we have both NOT "moved on" but "moved forward" the past will always be there but there is a future ( or was ).
Now nearly 12 weeks have passed and I have been become "mind ****ed" again. It is like grief but there is "no end to the beginning". Don't know what I feel, what I want except the obvious. Trying to remember to OLLI easy to say hard to do.
Just felt the need to post this and thank those that have contacted me with messages of support. Today and in recent weeks.
Ian
sorry about the language but that is how it is

bumping T's post back up so cagney can see what we've been talking about re Mily's post etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste