GUILTY UK - Helen Bailey, 51, Royston, 11 April 2016 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In reference to the D day thing, I wonder if it's a common widow(er) expression? IS used it on fb well before Helen's use cited on the blog.

Ironic that we should be discussing it today, six years on from JS' own D-day. If only he hadn't gone for that swim

I was thinking of today's date last week, while we were waiting for the Jury to bring the verdict in.

So sad to think that on those days - Feb 22-23 - six years ago, Helen was shopping for last minute holiday items and looking forward to a break in the sunshine.

Joely, I'm quite surprised Mark at Herts police didn't ask if you were cottonweaver or Tortoise :giggle:
Well done for making that call Joely.

Maybe they have us identified by our cats, dogs and gerbils, past and present.

Today is sixth year anniversary of JS's passing. I hope he has been reunited with his beloved Helen, Boris and Rufus. RIP. X

Great work Torty, Joely and anonymous. Honestly amazing finds!

One report - today I think - downgraded him to computer engineer and another called him computer geek, so there's hope yet that he might drop further down the ranks.

Part-time IT support? Agree with SweetCinnamon re computer skills-one of my chickadees works for a Cambridge spin-off. He did have a difficult second year 6th (poorly) and scrapped his original university choices. Then, as advised by a friend's husband, (now divorced) he went to Salford, (like IS years earlier) tried to stick it out but hated the poor teaching and the place. Eventually went elsewhere. That website of IS!!

here he is Mr Windows 10 expert

:pcguru:

Especially trying to clean it/wipe it (but not very good, thank whoever, at removing all those nasty little sums from the bank..

[video=youtube;sfmAeijj5cM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfmAeijj5cM[/video]

I don't think any geek would lay claim to websites like those IS produces! It annoys me that some media are claiming the words on his crappy "and beyond" work in progress as Helen's, when I'm sure they're his. There's nothing of Helen's light touch or seating wit there.

Talking of IS's casual cruelties, did I imagine it or did IS, towards the end of the search, state that he no longer wished to be in a relationship with Helen??

Sorry Off Topic, SC, BM and other victims of narcissists, I also cut contact with my mother, it was sexual, physical and emotional abuse in our house growing up. I didn't want my girls exposed to that. She adopted me and my brother, she never should have been allowed near children. Growing up amidst her lies, violence and chaos has given me a strong regard for truth and justice and all the "little people" in this world

So sorry to hear what you have been through. I think turning it into good is the best healing. My father clearly never wanted children (he saw himself as a smooth, lady's man, and was very good looking) so after my mother's death we were resented deeply-my brother being much older, got away asap. That your mother actually adopted children and the way she treated you and your brother is truly shocking.

Especially trying to clean it/wipe it (but not very good, thank whoever, at removing all those nasty little sums from the bank..

LOL, I am laughing and have to wipe my eyes, like I said to another WS:er, you should join the Helen Bailey thread, their sense of humour is so refreshing and this is proof of that. Thank you BlueMosaic.

Brilliant :D:D:D

BlueMosaic - best laugh of the day - thank you

That has inspired me to think that we should put together a play list for IS ( Bean of Bedford ) to listen to, while he's passing the next 34 years at HMs pleasure.

So far

McFly ....... It's All About You

George Formby ......... When I'm Cleaning Windows

Rollin Stones ....... You Can't Always Get What You Want

am sure we can think of a few more

BlueMosaic - best laugh of the day - thank you

That has inspired me to think that we should put together a play list for IS ( Bean of Bedford ) to listen to, while he's passing the next 34 years at HMs pleasure.

So far

McFly ....... It's All About You

George Formby ......... When I'm Cleaning Windows

Rollin Stones ....... You Can't Always Get What You Want

am sure we can think of a few more

Thanks. Will try to think of a few..

Mugshot among the crocuses:

attachment.php

I was waiting for some sunshine, but it has been cloudy most of the day, hence the flash.

Thank you all for a hard day's sleuthing!

:eek:fftobed:

It is so lovely to see the Snowdrop Mug, Za Zara - and pretty photo. I treasure mine too.

It is not easy to find songs and while at it I found myself looking for Helen songs instead of you know who...so here is my contribution

I love my dog - Cat Stevens
Wish you were here Pink Floyd
Don´t let me down Beatles (she listened to Beatles, read that on Elektra Brown page)

I had to look up what song was number one in UK august 1964 and that gave me a small chill

Have I the right- Honey Combs

anyone else getting a very odd screen on this thread ?

It is not easy to find songs and while at it I found myself looking for Helen songs instead of you know who...so here is my contribution

I love my dog - Cat Stevens
Wish you were here Pink Floyd
Don´t let me down Beatles (she listened to Beatles, read that on Elektra Brown page)

I had to look up what song was number one in UK august 1964 and that gave me a small chill

Have I the right- Honey Combs

Love your memorable songs for Helen - scandinavian girl.

Adding - The Dachshund Song - Weiner Dog) - Youtube - petemcgreet. (Can also be found on Helen's official page - under 'Random Things')

?? Odd how Alyce ??

Ahh, it was my fault. I was searching for a video and somehow wandered into a google link which did not display the site properly - it was laid out like a test site...
Back to normal now thank goodness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member