GUILTY UK - Helen Bailey, 51, Royston, 11 April 2016 #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't be surprised if OS works in London, I think from FB that JS does. So leaving at 7.15 may well be for starting work at 9.

His number appears to be on Facebook, shall we call him and ask?

(I jest!!)

He works at Pembroke College in Cambridge squamous.

Yes, it's like he is intimating there's probably nothing at all wrong and she's hiding out somewhere. Remember the whole Agatha Christie disappearance that was talked about.

She's an adult, no need to make a fuss, there are people who are saying we should report it... but please don't bother searching, love Cyclops.

cyclops - is this why he has the one big eye on his Twitter account then?

as for IS delaying reporting, JB being instrumental, making that happen etc . I have wondered whether IS was hoping time elapsed might mean private CCTV recorded over and thus harder for the police to track. (IDK how it works with council run and train station CCTV though, they might not record over quite so fast.)

By 22nd April video interview he is busy casting the net wider too.
“
London, anywhere near the Thames. She loves London. She loves Broadstairs, and also Northumberland, which is where she’s from.”
that's on top of dog - friendly hotels/cottages etc in Broadstairs, the floorboards ..... etc. giving them thousands of miles to cover.
( Notice he never said to cops wtte : she has run-off with Tony Hurley!)

BTW do you think he transferred , sometime June, from his previous call provider to O2 for dodgy reasons? ( worried about phone data retrieval?)

I wouldn't be surprised if OS works in London, I think from FB that JS does. So leaving at 7.15 may well be for starting work at 9.

His number appears to be on Facebook, shall we call him and ask?

(I jest!!)

When Alyce and I were going over the JS timings a few days ago, she said he worked in Royston. At Johnson Matthey anyway.

Thank goodness they saw her passport. If he'd managed to secrete that away in time he could have had everyone thinking she'd left the country.

Thank goodness they saw her passport. If he'd managed to secrete that away in time he could have had everyone thinking she'd left the country.

I agree that he hadn't anticipated them to get stuck into a search on 15th April and find that passport. ( he called them 3.37pm, possibly thought they'd knock off at 5!)

But he's got to have thought about removing that passport in advance though .

It's as if he has not set the scenario up fully yet we know he is very devious and capable of pre-med. ( I appreciate he's not the sharpest tool)
It's all very peculiar. Once the heat is on, he wants to divert attention away from Royston to all over England. Prior to that it's as if his set-up is that she has just wandered off - confused/distressed and presumably misadventure.

Later on ,May 20 , he wants a passport copy back off the cops. He doesn't really need it to cancel her holiday to Palma. Why does he really want her passport copy? he was planning more dodgy deals for which it is needed and thus never planned to secrete the passport?

Talking of scams PS I see BBC have done a drama on the Shannon Matthews case - don't know date of broadcast though

ETA - since found a reference to him mentioning a holdall has gone missing.

It starts on Tuesday night 9pm on BBC1, a two part drama. Sheridan Smith plays Karen Matthews' BF, who was duped along with all the neighbours. I hope Shannon herself won't be affected by all this being raked up again. Escaping her awful mother was a blessing for her, she hasn't seen her since and is apparently doing well,she'll be about 18 now.

as that toe- rag may well be on the stand later on today, time for these
young-helen.jpg

Cottonweaver - Heartbreaking and very timely photos, thank you for posting them. If it were possible to feel any more angry and sickened at the utterly barbaric destruction of that beautiful, brilliant, big-hearted lady and her loving little dog, then looking at those pictures did it.

There's a special place in Hell for IS - and I hope this week he gets a preview of it in the dock.

Think you're just putting yourself in his shoes - yes , it's right to imagine the worst.

On the phone and the *advertiser censored* text it's also worth remembering that between aprl 15 th and April 20th the local police had looked at his phone.

That was a big point for the defence to counter the reluctance and then losing that phone later on. We'll hear it again next week no doubt.
So he could well have sent that just to be able to show the cops what he had sent and not received a reply to.

BTW What I still don't understand ( cause I have since forgotten how it works ) is how come, in a serious crime like this, cops can't draw down all of his past phone activity from his call provider - even though the phone is gone. (It's not liked he was using an encrypted message app. So why can't they access records of past text content and search histories from a lost phone? We covered this in another case here. )

Could this be the 'big gun' from the defence? Or has that ship sailed?

as that toe- rag may well be on the stand later on today, time for these
young-helen.jpg

What an adorable little girl. My heart breaks for Helen's elderly parents, their agony is unimaginable, their last days on this earth filled with grief at their daughter's horrific, senseless murder. Her 90 year old mother Eileen was so brave in giving evidence. That despicable, cowardly excuse for a man took Helen's life and ruined many more. He deserves every rotten thing that's coming to him - and then some.

I pray justice will be served for Helen (and her beloved Boris) and that it brings with it some measure of comfort and healing for her mother, father, brother John and the rest of her many loved ones. From what we have learned of Helen, that is what she would fervently wish for the people she loved best.

Now let's finally see that on the stand and on the ropes, getting caught in his own lies and sending the rest of his life hurtling down a cess pit of his own making.

Cottonweaver - Heartbreaking and very timely photos, thank you for posting them. If it were possible to feel any more angry and sickened at the utterly barbaric destruction of that beautiful, brilliant, big-hearted lady and her loving little dog, then looking at those pictures did it.

There's a special place in Hell for IS - and I hope this week he gets a preview of it in the dock.

I am with you completely Dolly. I was starting to feel that rising anger about her death again so instead I thought I'd find some lovely photos of her that are not connected to the house or him but as I was pasting them up- just heart-breaking.

And as you posted about the schoolgirl photo - it really conveys her personality. Imagine being friends with her at school , I bet she was such fun.... as well as kind, thoughtful and clever. x

Could this be the 'big gun' from the defence? Or has that ship sailed?

I honestly don't know Duchy. If they'd found even more damaging digital evidence, I just imagine that they would have presented it briefly in the Prosecution's opening on day one.

It would be great if it was but it could just be a security guard from Tesco's as someone posted a while back. He has denied that happened too so may be the guard and some CCTV to underscore - here's another lie. ?
Someone who managed a wedding venue who can testify against his "venues kept falling through?"
We must have had about 30 Prosecution witnesses so far. Can't think of who could be left - the gardener saw him acting strangely on the Tuesday? Erm....someone from Palma, Majorca?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member