GUILTY UK - Helen Bailey, 51, Royston, 11 April 2016 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry! Did he say he had "a blue badge" for driving? How in the name of all that's holy did he manage that?
From what we have seen he seems to have NO problems with mobility and even his MG doesn't seem to cause massive issues.

Was he getting the Higher Rate Mobility component of DLA/PIP? Many councils require that before issuing a Blue Badge. To get Higher Rate Mobility you have to be unable or virtually unable to walk. Or unsafe in public without supervision so requiring constant supervision.

Methinks he may have exaggerated just ever so slightly on his forms.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OLIGFANN seems for appropriate for him as a motto. One Life, I'm Going For A Nice Nap.

Sorry! Did he say he had "a blue badge" for driving? How in the name of all that's holy did he manage that?
From what we have seen he seems to have NO problems with mobility and even his MG doesn't seem to cause massive issues.

Was he getting the Higher Rate Mobility component of DLA/PIP? Many councils require that before issuing a Blue Badge. To get Higher Rate Mobility you have to be unable or virtually unable to walk. Or unsafe in public without supervision so requiring constant supervision.

You can get a blue badge for all sorts. This didn't surprise me... a lot of people with them don't look unwell at all. My man didn't and he was dying.

15:48
Fell into each other's arms

“We exchanged numbers, it was just chit chat but I’d be amazed for how long I was on the phone.” Stewart is asked when his relationship with Helen became more than being just friends. “Her and her friend were out, she was drinking whiskey, and I was at home. “She came back home, she was tipsy and I was as well. We carried on emailing. “At some point during the course of those emails the tone changed. “It became flirty, no question about it. “Then she I said you’d better go to bed now, before I say something. “That day/night we called Freaky Friday, because we really did click online. “Although it was just emails things changed big time. “Even then telephone contact was very small. “During that week we were talking about where we lived, we sent photos of our houses. “She attached a photo of one of the houses and said tomorrow night she would be on her own. On that photo she had an address. I saw this as a subtle invite, I drove up unannounced to her house and text her to say I was here. “She rushed out to see me, she was only wearing pyjamas, she wasn’t happy but she was. “We both fell into each other’s arms”, Stewart becomes tearful again. “She asked me if I wanted to come in, I said yes.”

15:34
Helen Bailey was one of a number of widows and widowers Stewart spoke to

“She came back on after the funeral and said thanks, then we continued talking. “At the time Helen was just one of many widows and widowers I was speaking to. “I never met Helen at all socially, face to face at this time. “About a month after John Sinfield’s funeral I was now nearly coming up to a year on from losing Diane and I thought this (the groups) was not for me anymore. “New people were coming on the group all the time and they had raw grief, which took you back to the raw grief that you felt. “I didn’t go on any of these groups for three months.”[/QUOT

This (the groups) was not for me anymore. New people were coming on the group all the time and they had raw grief, which took you back to the raw grief that you felt.
Helen wrote about the effects of belonging to a bereavement group - and how it can make one feel stuck in grief .. of course, she said it far more succinctly but I am thinking he is emulated her thoughts.

Stewart stayed over at Helen Bailey's house

“I stayed in the house that night. “That night in the future we referred to as ‘fruitcase friday’ because I was a nutter for driving up there, and she was a nutter for letting an unknown man in her house for the night.”

Ah I stand corrected. My local council won't issue it unless you get Higher Rate Mobility with PIP.

My Unccle had one but he struggled to walk.

I've read everything he's posted on the fb page I'm a member of. This stuff all must have been private. I never saw anything with him coming back after a break. Maybe that was on the WAY fb page....

Can't have been. Didn't helen say they didn't meet on WAY but later, they both realised they were members there?

“During that week we were talking about where we lived, we sent photos of our houses. “She attached a photo of one of the houses and said tomorrow night she would be on her own. On that photo she had an address. I saw this as a subtle invite, I drove up unannounced to her house and text her to say I was here. “She rushed out to see me, she was only wearing pyjamas, she wasn’t happy but she was. “We both fell into each other’s arms”, Stewart becomes tearful again. “She asked me if I wanted to come in, I said yes.”

Ah there we have the story about their confused first meeting. So she really didn't invite him at all.

“We exchanged numbers, it was just chit chat but I’d be amazed for how long I was on the phone.” Stewart is asked when his relationship with Helen became more than being just friends. “Her and her friend were out, she was drinking whiskey, and I was at home. “She came back home, she was tipsy and I was as well. We carried on emailing. “At some point during the course of those emails the tone changed. “It became flirty, no question about it. “Then she I said you’d better go to bed now, before I say something. “That day/night we called Freaky Friday, because we really did click online. “Although it was just emails things changed big time. “Even then telephone contact was very small. “During that week we were talking about where we lived, we sent photos of our houses. “She attached a photo of one of the houses and said tomorrow night she would be on her own. On that photo she had an address. I saw this as a subtle invite, I drove up unannounced to her house and text her to say I was here. “She rushed out to see me, she was only wearing pyjamas, she wasn’t happy but she was. “We both fell into each other’s arms”, Stewart becomes tearful again. “She asked me if I wanted to come in, I said yes.”

Poor Helen. She has to have been really really desperate and in need of someone, anyone it appears :(

Errrrrr creepy ba**ard alert!!!! Saw the address on a photograph and JUST TURNED UP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pay close attention folks. THIS is how he uses his charm on people.

15:51
Texts while on holiday

(Tara has repeated her previous post. Will no doubt edit)

here's the self-help section. I don't recall him ever noting he had any issues with any of these day to day aspects. He bought a house off plan/had builders in, were there any specs to assist him with this condition, ditto at Royston?

http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/myasthenia-gravis/manage/ptc-20201028

eg
Adjust your eating routine. Try to eat when you have good muscle strength. Take your time chewing your food, and take a break between bites of food. Small meals eaten several times a day may be easier to handle. Also, try eating mainly soft foods and avoid foods that require more chewing, such as raw fruits or vegetables.

Use safety precautions at home. Install grab bars or railings in places where you may need support, such as next to the bathtub or next to steps. Keep your floors clean, and move any loose rugs out of areas where you may walk. Outside your home, keep paths, sidewalks and driveways cleared of leaves, snow and other potential debris that could cause you to stumble.

Plan. If you have chores, shopping or errands to do, plan the activity to coincide with the time at which you have the most energy. Also, try to reduce extra walking in your house when working on projects, as it may reduce your energy.

Can't have been. Didn't helen say they didn't meet on WAY but later, they both realised they were members there?

Hmm. Weird then. I never saw him returning from being away anywhere. In fact there aren't loads of posts he started. His presence on the page is a lot more minimal than others I know....

I can also confirm that Blue Badges are issued for various issues - following an attack and severe skull fracture my brother became deaf, he was offered a blue badge - his response was " I might be deaf but I can still walk" - he refused the badge,

15:53
Stewart visited Helen Bailey for a meal with his son

“It was almost a joke when I drove up to see her, it was just a friendship at that time. “The day I next saw her was when I went to an Arsenal game with Oliver. I’m a West Ham fan because my dad was, but my friend had tickets. “She invited us to come for a meal. Him and Helen hit it off straight away. “Helen was amazed how much Oliver ate. “That was a nice friendly event.”

Chloe Keedy ‏@ChloeKeedyITV [video=twitter;828995124369694720]https://twitter.com/ChloeKeedyITV/status/828995124369694720[/video]More

Stewart: condition means 'my face doesn't work. If I'm smiling or not I don't know.' Has been in and out of intensive care over past 20 yrs

ETA: Hopefully Chloe is being slow because she's making detailed notes.

So... nice house... nice target?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member