GUILTY UK - Helen Bailey, 51, Royston, 11 April 2016 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
16:04
Steward says there was 'no way' he killed author

Defence barrister Simon Russell Flint, told Stewart: “It’s going to be suggested later when I sit down, that you killed her. “No way”, Stewart replied. That’s the end of today’s evidence.

God I hope he doesn't walk away from this if he is guilty. I think he is as guilty as sin but can just see him pulling the "poor me I couldn't possibly have done it" manipulation act on the jury and some of them falling for it.

I almost can't look at the updates.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That was me with the blood pressure - and now home from a 'dry' lunch as I did the driving - with a chilled white wine spritzer beside me - catching up on over four hours of action! :toastred:

Cheers me dear - and welcome back, you've been missed! Trust me you'll need to drink to get through IS long list of imagined ailments!

You comedy sleuths have got me chortling and snickering, my daughter keeps giving me strange looks. My coffee has gone down my front at least twice.

Not medically qualified, but zopiclone can be swallowed whole with no bitter taste. It does produce a metallic taste later on though (I notice it next day).
As others here have said, if broken or crushed it does indeed have an extremely bitter taste in the mouth immediately, very unpleasant.

Just ask Dolly Diamond, she's our resident expert on 'Zopiclone tasting' :blushing:

I've read everything he's posted on the fb page I'm a member of. This stuff all must have been private. I never saw anything with him coming back after a break. Maybe that was on the WAY fb page....

Perhaps it was on Kate Boydell's original 'Merry Widow' forum, which (I think) preceded the MW group on FB?

16:04
Steward says there was 'no way' he killed author

Defence barrister Simon Russell Flint, told Stewart: “It’s going to be suggested later when I sit down, that you killed her. “No way”, Stewart replied. That’s the end of today’s evidence.

And when he was arrested he said " You've got to be joking."

God I hope he doesn't walk away from this if he is guilty. I think he is as guilty as sin but can just see him pulling the "poor me I couldn't possibly have done it" manipulation act on the jury and some of them falling for it.

Hopefully whatever BS he comes up with about Nick & Joe will demonstrate to the jury that he's lying through his teeth.

I wonder when we are going to get to his "defence" ?? All this rambling has little to do with the crime he stands accused of imo.

I want to hear his answers to the evidence we've heard. The cadaver dog alerts, the phone pings, attempts to access H's bank account, changing the standing order, traces of his (?) zopiclone in Helen's hair
etc. etc. FGS !!

Hopefully Lit Up, Matthew and maybe Michelle will be able to let us know how he came across in real life.

Maybe but I'd have freaked out if all we'd done was exchange pics of our houses and mentioned in passing that I'd be staying in and then next thing I knew he was at the door. I think she'd written herself that she wasn't expecting him and was in pyjamas with no make up on when he turned up.

I thought he turned up early afternoon? It's totally odd whatever.... I'd have horrified if a potential suitor turned up when I was in my Jammies, I'd shout through the door for them to come back in an hour so I could get some slap on!

Well I just cant wait til tomorrow

What's it going to be - a laser demonstration - a few clock mechanism diagrams - the Ins and Outs of lawn green bowling

Am off to find a drink - something stronger than tea is required

Thanks very much for all the updates Milly, and Legally & Alyce too.

I feel a bit queasy after all that and I didn't get that brandy after all.
It must be him, he's sickening.......and has a PDisorder!

all this love things he is describing sounds like they were take from romance novels or movies, cliché. to me it feels like he is overdoing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper