Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
12:04
'Her little bag with mixed tablets'

Stewart denies these forgetful episodes were down to anything he was doing to Helen, including poisoning her. “Helen was not sleeping well at all. Lots of things really worried her. “After that I never saw the Zopiclone. “Helen had a little bag she put inside her handbag, inside that was mixed tablets and so on. “That’s where she kept medicine she might want at any time, hormone cream. Beta blockers, anti sickness pills. “They were ready with her wherever she wanted.”

12:05
'Helen took zopiclone'

“I know soon after, if not the night we got the zopiclone, Helen took one.

“I do remember Helen said she took them for three or four days then stopped.

“When I was in hospital she told me she had taken some of the zopiclone pills then.”

She drugged herself, popped into the cess pit and dragged the cover back on

We know you didn't put the Zopiclone in her food you berk - its blindingly obvious you hid it in her health supplements. And if Helen was knowingly taking Zopiclone, why would she ask Google why she feels so tired?

Helen only took £470,000 from you as a contribution to the mansion and allowed you to keep £50k for 'spends'. She left her beloved London and bought a mansion in Royston for you and your 'boys' (had to laugh when you said they 'chose their bedrooms', as if they were ten year olds - they were both grown men!) Helen did all this for you and it still wasn't enough.

Helen asked you if she could try on your dead wife's ring and then was delighted when you gave it to her? The same, classy Helen who thought nothing of choosing the finest quality pink diamond engagement ring from a Mayfair jeweller? I don't think so provincial boy! No doubt you were gutted she didn't head to Elizabeth Duke at Argos for some cubic zirconia - its more convincing than you are!

He's as full of it, as a bull's bum. Bring on the interrogation Mr Trimmer!

12:01
“She had dizziness before January 25, 2016"

“Helen was complaining of dizzy spells but she went to get new glasses. “She was supposed to wear them at the computer. “She had dizziness before January 25, 2016. Helen put the self scan gun in the shopping bags one time, that really got to her. She was really upset.

“She went on about that many times, that she couldn’t understand how she’d done it.

“Leaving Boris on the beach was in 2016. It wasn’t such a big thing as made out. “We were walking him on the beach, we decided we had enough, Helen got to the top of some steps and realised Boris wasn’t with us, but he was right behind us on the beach.”

Is nobody going to point out that he had been prescribed zopiclone twice before, long before January and could have been using those?

If she was taking them, why the googling about falling asleep when she would gave known the cause?

A GP would never prescribe Zopiclone for him if it was known it would interfere with his Myasthenia Gravis!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SHOULD never happen but in fact his GP said she gave him some because it had been prescribed before. We were all more than a bit surprised but it did happen.

12:06
“I thought I had a year, maybe three months to live"

Stewart said he didn’t initially tell Helen about his cancer scare.

“I thought I had a year, maybe three months to live, I made the decision not to tell anyone.”

Defence barrister Simon Russell Flint asks: “Why didn’t you want to tell Helen the person you loved?”

Stewart answers: “I wanted the rest of our time together just to be normal, and for everyone else to just treat me normally.

“Helen worked out it was more than that. She found out within weeks of my MRI scan. We agreed not to tell anyone it was cancer.”

Stewart denies these forgetful episodes were down to anything he was doing to Helen, including poisoning her. “Helen was not sleeping well at all. Lots of things really worried her. “After that I never saw the Zopiclone. “Helen had a little bag she put inside her handbag, inside that was mixed tablets and so on. “That’s where she kept medicine she might want at any time, hormone cream. Beta blockers, anti sickness pills. “They were ready with her wherever she wanted.”

contrast this with what he phoned DC Lockwood from MIT about on 23 Apr

Lockwood. Stewart sent him a text saying ‘any news?’ Stewart wanted to see a CCTV image someone at Morrisons stewart said he had found an iPhone belonging to Helen, a white iPhone 5 and that a cream of Helen’s was missing from her bedside, she didn’t take medication other than vitamins,

12:05
'Helen took zopiclone'

“I know soon after, if not the night we got the zopiclone, Helen took one.

“I do remember Helen said she took them for three or four days then stopped.

“When I was in hospital she told me she had taken some of the zopiclone pills then.”

WE got the zopiclone ? it wasn't prescribed to Helen

So Helen goes to hospital and tells him she has taken Zop....er nope, I dont think so, because unlike Mr ItsAllAboutMe,
I dont think Helen would be telling ol Very Broad Bean of her worries, while he was lying there, at death's door ( or not )

Beta blockers? I thought it was IS prescribed them when Helen was missing rather than Helen having been prescribed them?

Yeah why not slag off the cleaner too. I bet it was him who broke the bloody hare. Horrible man.

Good point colourpurple! I wouldn't be surprised, either, if he didn't even have the gall to own up to a broken ornament to Helen and would rather get a cleaner sacked then admit it.

12:09
'Postponed holiday was to be our honeymoon'

“We were going to have two weeks in Tenerife, but the operation was going to be before the holiday, the doctor said I might just be able to travel.

“My first operation was cancelled because they didn’t have a critical care bed ready for me.

“I was in the bed ready to go for the operation and half an hour before I was told this.

“It seemed like it was postponed for a long time, maybe two or three weeks. The second operation was going to be right in the middle of a holiday we had planned, I was asking if we could postpone it further but Helen was not happy about that.

“So I went in the second time, and again the same thing happened.

“So we’d lost the holiday basically and I had to go home again. Helen was beside herself.

“The holiday was cancelled. We still had the hotel and the hotel said we could move it to another time in the year, and that was going to be for our honeymoon.”

Beta blockers? I thought it was IS prescribed them when Helen was missing rather than Helen having been prescribed them?

I can't wait till he claims Boris had a habit of sometimes falling into the cesspit when Helen forgot to close the lid

12:10
"Wedding plans at this point were sort of fixed"

“Wedding plans at this point were sort of fixed. In Helen’s mind we’d moved in, she’d write her book one year, then we could get married the next.

“We wanted to announce the engagement in January (2016), but I was told I had cancer.

“It slowly leaked out in interviews. We were still going to go ahead and do it.”

Is nobody going to point out that he had been prescribed zopiclone twice before, long before January and could have been using those?

And....when Helen ( allegedly ) read the instructions and told IS he couldnt take the Zop...why didnt he say to her, it's ok, I've had them prescribed twice before, not had any problems.

12:06
“I thought I had a year, maybe three months to live"

Stewart said he didn’t initially tell Helen about his cancer scare.

“I thought I had a year, maybe three months to live, I made the decision not to tell anyone.”

Defence barrister Simon Russell Flint asks: “Why didn’t you want to tell Helen the person you loved?”

Stewart answers: “I wanted the rest of our time together just to be normal, and for everyone else to just treat me normally.

“Helen worked out it was more than that. She found out within weeks of my MRI scan. We agreed not to tell anyone it was cancer.”

Erm it WASN'T cancer.

12:12
"We planned this special event knowing that perhaps it wouldn’t happen"

“My operation was finally on March 18, 2016. I was discharged on March 25.

“My illness made Helen’s state of mind very bad. We were both coping but not coping. Sometimes we were in a mess basically.

“We were still planning the wedding before I went into hospital.

“We planned this special event knowing that perhaps it wouldn’t happen”, Stewart’s voice breaks again as he tells jurors this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member