DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/news/live-helen-bailey-murder-trial-12595743

[FONT=&amp]15:28[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Kidnappers 'must have panicked'

Stewart is now being re-examined by the defence. He said Helen’s body must have been in the cess pit because Joe and Nick “panicked” when they saw police and press involvement. He said the first ever allegation made by the prosecution that there was a slow poisoning of Helen was well after his defence case statement had been served. Stewart said he was in hospital for just over a week for his cancer scare, and Helen had the Zopiclone at that time.
[/FONT]

Ah - so IS confirms that he knows Helen had Zopiclone WHILST he was in Hospital - and Red flags that he had made sure she continued to be drugged during his absence. This suggests he had Helen's herbal capsules filled with Zopiclone so she could self-administer his poisoning of her.

[video=twitter;831167461554847745]https://twitter.com/SkyNews/status/831167461554847745[/video]

Thank you for all the updates everyone,

He's basket case,

His lying and blaming everyone else is reminding me of a certain South African who 4 years ago tonight murdered his girlfriend :jail:

Sorry for the slightly random question but does anyone know how old sweet Boris was?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think Boris would have been six years old.

Now read that Boris was seven - dear little boy xx

[FONT=&quot]15:31[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][h=3]Stewart objected to police search because of disruption[/h]F: The search you objected to was a search on May 18?
S: Yes
F: How many times had the premises, grounds, garages and outbuildings been searched by this point?
S: There was a big search with 18 plus officers, there was a dog search, and two other smaller searches. At least four other searches. In the big search they’d broken two things, the pool cover and a china duck. It was a total disruption, you can’t imagine seeing people tear your house to bits. It was more about that than anything
[/FONT]

Exactly IS, apart from Helen is allegedly kidnapped by some psycho killers. Good story....

"In the big search they’d broken two things, the pool cover and a china duck".

I thought IS said the cleaner broke a hare and hid the pieces behind the books.

[FONT=&quot]15:31[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][h=3]Stewart objected to police search because of disruption[/h]F: The search you objected to was a search on May 18?
S: Yes
F: How many times had the premises, grounds, garages and outbuildings been searched by this point?
S: There was a big search with 18 plus officers, there was a dog search, and two other smaller searches. At least four other searches. In the big search they’d broken two things, the pool cover and a china duck. It was a total disruption, you can’t imagine seeing people tear your house to bits. It was more about that than anything
[/FONT]

I wouldn't have been at all surprised and was expecting that to say 'China hare'

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[FONT=&amp]14:43[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Helen looked for information about 'Joe'

T: Did Joe have a second name?
S: When he first came he introduced himself, his second name began with ‘four’ or ‘fa’ or something
T: When you next saw Helen again did you saw who was that?
S: She told me what she knew about him. She said he was a business partner or associate of John Sinfield
T: A certain point later you must have been scrabbling round in your head information about this man. Did you ever write down what Helen told you about him?
S: No
T: Then Nick came into the tale.
S: Helen said she didn’t know Nick, but that he was friend of Joe’s.
T: Did she say whether she had phone numbers for them?
T: Did she go and get any paperwork relating to them?
S: She did have a look
T: Did you help her?
T: Did Helen ever tell you in any form what she was looking for?
S: A lever arch file relating to Joe
T: But about what? S: She didn’t say
[/FONT]

I was thinking about this one when I went out earlier to the Post Office and would dearly love to know WHO in the criminal world would 'ever so politely' introduce themselves when up to no good? Got so distracted fretting about it I almost ran a red light too. Of course, I would have laid the blame squarely on IS!

Sorry for the slightly random question but does anyone know how old sweet Boris was?

Probably this has been already answered but think he was 8.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been catching up like crazy.

I wept with laughter at Joe & Nick being wheeled in. I also thought it was hilarious how when he was asked who the men were he said 'It's Nick & Joe' and then went back to calling our two scoundrels 'Joe & Nick', like we would all be fooled into thinking it was two different people because he'd swapped the names round! Classic. Dec and Ant? No idea who they could be.

After the laughter comes the slump. It happened last time the delirium came and it's happened this time also. I was literally giggling at my screen one second and then upset the next.

Interested in Risen Bishop's theory that he's not a narcissist, as I very much had him pegged as one, but I also have very much enjoyed reading your knowledge and insight, RB, and I wonder if I've just assumed he was a narcissist without really considering an alternative.

One weird thing that I didn't think was picked up on clearly enough was the fact that he text Helen that he was sorry he had called the police. Why was he sorry? Either J&N hadn't told him he could call the police, in which case calling them to make up a wild story about her being missing, instead of telling them she had been captured would put her in just as much danger. And if he had permission from J&N, then why was he telling Helen he was sorry for contacting them? The ONLY explanation for that was to perpetuate the story that she had gone missing of her own volition, and it ONLY related to contact with Helen, so isn't helpful to any story other than self-preservation.

I'm not sure enough was made of that.

[video=twitter;831170434091606018]https://twitter.com/UKCelebrity/status/831170434091606018[/video]

[FONT=&amp]15:03[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Stewart may have thanked mystery caller

T: That Helen had taken Zopiclone was a major part of your defence

T: What you didn’t say, was that Helen must have changed the standing order because no one else had the opportunity to do it.
S: Defence case statements are meant to be brief and to the point
T: Bedford prison must be full of gangsters that you knew. When this phone call had finished, did you try to find out how this person knew you?
S: Everyone knew you
T: Did you try and find out who was responsible for all this
S: No, you don’t ask those kinds of questions in prison
T: Did you thank the man on the phone
S: No, actually I might have done.
[/FONT]

BIB

I'm confused again about the timeline of the Zoplicone. Trimmer says that this was a major part of his defence. IS says no. Which bit does Trimmer mean here? Or is he being sarky?

IS produced an explanation under cross-examination that he hadn't used in his statement, that Helen took his Zop having told him not to take it, given his MG. Trimmer pointed out he hadn't said this before, despite knowing it was a major part of the prosecution's case that IS poisoned Helen with it over a period of time.

Please can someone remind me what IS had said about it in his defence statement?

I'm not sure enough was made of that.

No, well we might find there will be more from another reporter, like the other day.

yes Lozda appears he's a epitome of a psycho and I'd trust Risen to know best.

Beyond Pros wheeling in the poor Bassingbourn locals

standout for me today is IS's complete deviousness about his own lies:

T: When telling the truth you merely have to recall what the truth is. If you’re lying and you suggest you are, you have to remember what lies you told previously so you don’t trip up.
S: I don’t quite follow.

BIB

I'm confused again about the timeline of the Zoplicone. Trimmer says that this was a major part of his defence. IS says no. Which bit does Trimmer mean here? Or is he being sarky?

IS produced an explanation under cross-examination that he hadn't used in his statement, that Helen took his Zop having told him not to take it, given his MG. Trimmer pointed out he hadn't said this before, despite knowing it was a major part of the prosecution's case that IS poisoned Helen with it over a period of time.

Please can someone remind me what IS had said about it in his defence statement?

Nuffin'

yes Lozda appears he's a epitome of a psycho and I'd trust Risen to know best.

Beyond Pros wheeling in the poor Bassingbourn locals

standout for me today is IS's complete deviousness about his own lies:

Hey remember they're not HIS lies... they created themselves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads