GUILTY UK - Helen Bailey, 51, Royston, 11 April 2016 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He said they must have put them in the cesspit to frame him - just as we predicted.

http://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/news/live-helen-bailey-murder-trial-12595743

[FONT=&amp]15:37[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Joe and Nick not based on two men brought into court

F: There was a statement made that you based the description of Joe and Nick on two of your neighbours from Bassingbourn who were wheeled into court. True or not?
S: Not at all, they don’t look anything like them. Those two gentleman I’ve not thought about for some time as we moved out. Nick I’ve not seen for over a year now.
F: Did you know your car had been caught on the ANPR device in Margate?
S: No, I didn’t tell anyone about going to Margate. No one else even knew.

[/FONT]
BBM.

But the story about meeting Nick on the cliffs at Broadstairs with the phone, who instructs him to meet again in Margate to hand it over, is ridiculous. Why not just take the phone then? I assume the cliffs would be more private anyway.

He doesn't need CPriest or indeed, A Priest; he needs Jesus himself to perform the kind of miracle he requires!

@ Risen - surely you mean an exorcist? (Jesus wept! jesus says NO)

@ Tortoise - trilby and overcoat and he's sorted, he can go again!

All he's done there is explain that he deliberately picked two people from two different circles, making it less likely for anybody to work out that they were descriptions of real people... and still got caught .

Also it definitely sounds like somebody else who also knew both circles of friends came forward with this info, rather than each of them separately coming forward.

My guess is that, although Nick and Joe don't ( or didn't until today ) know each other, there may very well have been other folk who knew both of them - and that it was one, or more, of these people who pointed out the obvious to N and J...if the two men had not already thought of it themselves, independently.

As for the fact that N and J are known to ISs family - I dont think that necessarily means it was a family member who was responsible for alerting the prosecution. I would be very surprised if the info came from close family.

It's horrendous. I can't believe this man is trying to save his skin with this at all. He really must think people are stupid

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think the only comfort we can (hopefully) take from his BS is that he is most definitely sealing his fate. The more lies, the more time wasted, the longer the sentence and in the end some justice for Helen and Boris.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

there was a poster who went to school with IS who said IS was always blaming things on Nick and Joe. was that a joke or for real.

she should never have been involved in this in any way

:rolleyes:

Honest to God if I hear him use the phrase 'in any way' or 'in many ways' again - get a thesaurus you amoeba!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

there was a poster who went to school with IS who said IS was always blaming things on Nick and Joe. was that a joke or for real.

the old school mate was Powertool, I think. Don't remember him saying that but you can refresh on what Powertool said by doing a member search and looking at past posts.

OMFG... OBF says he thinks IS is certain the jury is buying it. That man is in for such a shock.

I'd love to know what's making him (OBF) think that. Something in IS's demeanour? delivery? expressions? Does he look at the jury much?

@ Risen - surely you mean an exorcist? ( jesus says NO)

@ Tortoise - trilby and overcoat and he's sorted, he can go again!

Nope, lol. He's not possessed, he knows exactly what he's doing. The way today has gone it wouldn't surprise me if he tries demonic possession as his next excuse.

Yeh but no but...yeah I did lie but I'm not a liar...
Yeh but no but...yeah I did murder but I'm not a murderer. It was them demons M'lud. Old Nick and his sidekick Josephus; I thought they was real gangsters but I know I realize they're demonic. Yeah it all makes sense now, the space time anomalies, the intermittent memory loss...

No, we were suggesting possible candidates for 'last witness for the prosecution' and I said someone who knew him at school might be that person and might say that. This caused someone who DID know him at school to join the forum and say there hadn't been anyone called Joe or Nick in their class!

(It was Powertool, as Cottonweaver said. But he didn't say it!)

My guess is that, although Nick and Joe don't ( or didn't until today ) know each other, there may very well have been other folk who knew both of them - and that it was one, or more, of these people who pointed out the obvious to N and J...if the two men had not already thought of it themselves, independently.

As for the fact that N and J are known to ISs family - I dont think that necessarily means it was a family member who was responsible for alerting the prosecution. In fact, I would go so far as to say I would be very surprised if the info came from close family.

Damn tooting if I was reporting that case I'd have asked the prosecution today how real N&J came to their attention. It won't be reportable until after the trial (because it hasn't been said in open court). But I'd be looking at that revelation as a main angle for my post conviction reports. Fingers crossed we find out later.

No that was a joke put to Powertool but he confirmed there was no Nick or Joe in their class.

Sorry cross posted with Moll above.

As for the fact that N and J are known to ISs family - I dont think that necessarily means it was a family member who was responsible for alerting the prosecution. I would be very surprised if the info came from close family.

I think the reason for supposing that it did, was Mr Trimmer asking IS to agree that his family knew them.
EDIT Sorry Alyce - you've referred to that above. It just seems odd that he would put it like that, otherwise.

The court heard that Cippullo was a bowler, while Cook was Stewart’s next-door neighbour.
The trial previously heard that the mystery Joe was a smartly dressed, grey-haired man with olive skin and a foreign accent, while “Nick” had been described as taller, in his 50s, with a London accent and tattoos.

On Monday, Trimmer told the court: “Joe’s name might suggest Cippullo is Italian, he has an Italian accent, he has shortish grey hair. Cook is much taller.

A small, smartly dressed Italian man with short hair was brought into the courtroom, joined by a taller, greying man in a suit.

“You recognise them, do you, Mr Stewart?” he was asked. “Yes, it’s Nick and Joe,” Stewart replied.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...suspect-accused-of-lying-about-kidnap-killers

Perhaps Nick and Joe will be back as character witnesses "...well I always thought he was a nice bloke but now I'm less sure".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Proslakdbf