GUILTY UK - Helen Bailey, 51, Royston, 11 April 2016 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/incoming/live-helen-bailey-murder-trial-12617279

[FONT=&quot]11:46[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][h=3]No evidence as to how Helen Bailey died[/h]“There is no evidence in which any sensible inference could be drawn to permit you to say ‘I am sure, without doubt, how Helen died’.
“You just cannot come to that conclusion.” There will now be a short break until 12.05pm.
[/FONT]

For all their alternative theorising, none of it answers why Boris was in there too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

804fd36d8ed6787b4e15c02724f3b606.jpg

I really wouldn't give this any credence Loz - it's a spam Twitter account.

Most desperate defence summing up ever. If they ever make a movie, Russell Flint would be played by Robert de Niro. Movie title?

RAGING BULL (S**T!)

I really wouldn't give this any credence Loz - it's a spam Twitter account.

Yes, that one is - but it's a spam account that has copied the tweet of someone else. Using the hashtag #helenbailey, it's the very next tweet under 'Latest'.

http://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/incoming/live-helen-bailey-murder-trial-12617279

[FONT=&amp]11:03[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Helen had 'no signs of injury'

“Helen had no signs of any injury at all. There’s nothing to point in any way as to how she died. “What though if she had, as Dr Cary considered, voluntarily consumed both the sleeping pill Zopiclone and had also drunk alcohol?
“That Dr Cary could cause death, reduced to unconsciousness. “She could have, in her unconscious state, choked due to her airways being obstructed. “If, that is what happened, how does that make her death unlawful? “Nobody would have killed her, murdered her. It would have been a terrible accident.
“Yes, one thereafter might be guilty of failing to inform the coroner, preventing an unlawful burial, but Stewart can’t be guilty of unlawfully killing her if having found her like that, Helen was put into that cess pit.”
[/FONT]

OMG WTF?

He's asking them to consider if she died and that his first thought was to put her in the cess pit, even though he wouldnt have been implicated in her death if it was "self inflicted"

There will now be a short break until 12.05pm.

That's the best bit of the closing I've heard today

[FONT=&amp]11:45[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Helen was looking at wedding planning site

“Helen was clearly not drugged, falling over. “From 10.06am until 10.58am Helen is on the computer, not in bed, not passing out, collapsing, falling asleep.
“At 10.58am the last thing she’s looking at was the proposers thing on Twitter - a website relating to wedding planning. “Helen was still planning their wedding.
It’s not a website for how to leave your partner, how to get out of an abusive relationship.”
[/FONT]

The utter betrayal of Helen. Thanks for reminding us all.

:mad:

Worrying tweet I've just seen:

"Don't believe all this Nick+Joe stuff. She was murdered, yes, but not by Stewart. Think he is covering up for someone he knows."

I don't believe this for a second. IS definitely did it imo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes, that one is - but it's a spam account that has copied the tweet of someone else. Using the hashtag #helenbailey, it's the very next tweet under 'Latest'.

Ugh...just looked. Well I think she's in a minority of one : )

TBH, in 2016 this was one of the Defences we were assuming IS would go for, concealment

true but he didnt so I'm shocked that the defence are throwing that in. A sort of "maybe he put her in the cess pit but it wouldnt mean he killed her" defence, even though he denies even putting her in the cess pit.

Just caught up.

What a desperate rigmarole of varied nonsense.

Anyway I was musing earlier about majority verdicts, and given that 10 to 2 is normally enough to convict, I wonder why any juror would bother to be obstinate if they were in a minority of one or two.

Slightly OT but for those who followed Paige Doherty trial, the sc*m has had his jail term reduced by 4 years

[FONT=&amp]10:59[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Leaving body at house would have been a 'ridiculous' plan

“Would you leave a body on your own doorstep for discovery at any time? Is that the reasoning of a long term crafted plan to do away with your partner? “A carefully carried out plan? It’s ridiculous, isn’t it?”
[/FONT]

Not so very ridiculous when it was already conceded that the pit was 'an excellent place to leave a body' - not exactly the same as leaving a body lying around for anyone to see nor even as obvious as burying in the garden - and it is a fact that many murderers have done exactly that.

WTF that's shocking

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's horrendous. I read the post her mother put up, recently, detailing how many injuries Paige had. She described it in detail, it was horrific.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper