GUILTY UK - Ian Watkins for sex abuse, child *advertiser censored*, Pontypridd, Wales, 2012

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The babes are in long term foster care - there is a big difference there in the UK, where kids can get moved from one home to another multiple times, in short term foster care.

I think, but don't know for certain, that the babes can't be adopted without their moms' permission. :(

It's my understanding everyone is aware of the website he's on - it's a "Shame site". When where people post people never to date. IF I knew anything at all that would be of any use, i'd say something - as would my comrades. Unless the girls decide to come forward, nothing will come of it. Unless he had video after gigs in his bus/hotel room. That sounds like the case here.

The first non msm site I found in Germany discussing him is called vice, and asks if you are over 18 before you enter. So I'm not even going to attempt to enter there.

The babes are in long term foster care - there is a big difference there in the UK, where kids can get moved from one home to another multiple times, in short term foster care.

I think, but don't know for certain, that the babes can't be adopted without their moms' permission. :(

They can if they're wards of court, and surely these children have been made wards of court? Unless maybe their fathers have custody of them.

We're not likely to be given any info about the children anyway so there's probably not much point in speculating about where they are or what's happened to them. Just fingers crossed that they're being taken care of well.

The first non msm site I found in Germany discussing him is called vice, and asks if you are over 18 before you enter. So I'm not even going to attempt to enter there.

vicemagazine? I write for vice lol. Is it vice dot come? It's ok, it's not *advertiser censored*.

I am guessing most stateside don't have the info on the mothers, it was widely known and all their social media is up still (as was Ian's last I checked). It literally gives it away when things happened. I don't know how much more I can say, so I'll just say that the best thing that could have happened has now happened.

A lot of us are glued to our computers today in disgust and shock. I knew him a lot less than most, but I won't be shocked when it comes out he had fans in LA, NYC etc that he was raping - who were underaged.

I'm just reading about this monster now.

I really hope more people can come forward with more charges against him, enough that can get him put away for life. 20-29 years is not enough. Not for the children around him when he gets out.

There is no fixing what's wrong with this monster. And if he only does 2/3rds of his time, he'll be out in twenty years. When he's 56. The exact same age Donald Smith was when he raped and murdered Cherish Perrywinkle. Right after he got out of jail for his last pedo arrest.

These animals have no intention of curbing their perversion. They just learn (while sitting in jail from the last busted molestation) to not leave the victim alive the next go round. Ugh!

No it isn't. It's the same typeface and logo, but the German site I went to had an age check before you could view the page.

Sorry, will stop after this. It is the same mag site but has an age check here, because of the story, I guess. I caught a glimpse before it went to the age check. I'll read the US version. I might stand a chance of understanding it then.

http://www.vice.com/de/read/lostpro...ersuchten-vergewaltigung-eines-babys-schuldig

his sentence was 35, the 29 is the actual time he must serve before being eligible for release.

Still too short. But I am thankful for each of those extra 9 years difference.

I won't be shocked if he gets taken to the US and given a sentence here. Just sayin'. The ball has been in motion here for a long long time, no one would listen or touch the situation. I do not think he'll ever get out and I personally think his lil' fan girls (who are lighting torches and getting tattoos .. posting these all on tumblr as I write this) will financially support him all the while. The only thing he didn't do was cut up a body and have sex with it. The man is beyond sick and evil. Truly, I'm here to testify lol. I've met some weirdos in my time, but he came across as "smooth and perfect" .. like his feet didn't touch the ground. Ted Bundy style.

He's attempting to act like this is 4chan thing, hence the major lulz comment. It's not meant as "Lol" .. it's meant like he trolled everyone.

his sentence was 35, the 29 is the actual time he must serve before being eligible for release.

Still too short. But I am thankful for each of those extra 9 years difference.

I could be wrong but I've been reading it as 35 year sentence, 29 in jail, the last 6 are out of jail but being monitored....and chance of parole after 2/3rds of the 29 year sentence has been met....so possibly out in 19 or 20 years from now.

Mr Justice Royce gave Watkins a 35-year sentence – but six of those will be spent on licence and he is eligible for parole two thirds of the way into his jail term. He could be back on the streets when he is 55.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...sex-abuse-crimes-mega-lolz.html#ixzz2nsqfH5AI
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Imagine him back out on the streets at 55, having had 19 years in jail to ponder new levels of depravity...and ways to get away with it next time. :burn:

NO matter how young or old he is, it really matters not, he will, as long as he lives be a very real and present danger to children and animals. MOO. If the man has breath in his body, he will be a threat.

:(

I swear to you all that he's a psychopath. I am interested in his diagnosis, I really am. And there will be fans awaiting him to get out and writing him (as they are now, and taking his calls) - just to be "close" to him.

This is a true threat to women and children. I know that anyone who harms is, but there's something about him - maybe because I've sat down and had dinner with this freak .. but it makes it all the more scarier and just truly. This man will always harm and if he hadn't been caught when he was, or hell. IF someone had listened back in 2009 when everyone online friggin' knew - this never would have happened. But with that said, he would have gotten basically no charges or time and just been more stealth like about it all.

What the public knows is a far cry from some of the finer details, it's more complex and disgusting. I think his mouth will get him killed in prison. He has a God complex.

NO matter how young or old he is, it really matters not, he will, as long as he lives be a very real and present danger to children and animals. MOO. If the man has breath in his body, he will be a threat.

:(

Oh, I agree. I don't believe sexual predators of any stripe (let alone this extreme) can ever be rehabilitated and should get automatic life in prison, no parole.

My wish is that while this creature is in prison, he is raped and tortured as many times, and for as many hours, as he raped and abused helpless children and babies.

Then, he can be killed.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dinny
Back